Wife's Feet in Hot Tub

Story Info
My boss and son enjoy my wife's feet.
2.5k words
4.47
13.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As some of you know, I became a foot fetish mistress because of the $250 per hour I charge but also because my husband agreed to it only if I share the stories with him.

I am presently sharing a story while we are laying in bed and I am controlling his cock with my hand. He is laying on his back, me on my side facing him and curled up beside him, my arms over his legs and my knees next to his chest.

He's got a woody. Phil gets so turned on finding out about other guys who are as turned on by my feet as he is. It drives him crazy. Normally I let him play with my feet and pleasure himself while I fill him in on the details.

It began once when I let one of his friends play with my feet on the couch pretending I was asleep. I didn't get paid for that though, and I had this pair of bunny slippers on and the friend slipped them off my feet while I "slept." He wanted to see my hose toes and I rolled over and placed one foot on his lap, my toes pointed inches from his penis. I could feel him sliding down in his seat until my little round toe tips were pressed against his cock. It wasn't long before he came in his pants.

"He loved touching those perfect size 6 feet, didn't he," Phil asked. I guess so, I replied and he began squirming as if to get me to jack him off faster. I would not.

Another time I was paid by a father to crawl into the back of a semi with a curtain in the middle and stretch my feet out under the curtain for his grown, but slow, son to play with on his birthday. Turned out the boy was into tickling and the father was watching from the front of the cab.

"You had to give him a foot job just to get him to stop tickling you. But he didn't want to stop. Oh, gawd. That was so hot," Phil said. He was right, the young man was getting carried away tickling my feet and smelling my toes so I finally had to place a foot on his crotch and that was too much for him.

"That was so fucking hot," Phil cried out. I slowed down my jacking as Phil was getting so hard thinking about my feet being forcibly tickled by this man-child.

Today's story is a bit of a continuation of an event at my husband's bosses house, when his adult dwarf son, Timmy, made his way under the tablecloth and began taking advantage of my feet. My husband was new to the job and I didn't want to make a scene so I mostly let him have his way with them. Everyone was chatting and having fun, so nobody even noticed the discomfort I was in.

"Remind me what he was doing," Phil asked, swelling even as he said that. Well, I told him, Timmy purposely dropped a pen and began stoking my elevated foot. My legs were crossed. Then he cupped my toes and ran his thumb across my tiny toe pads.

"Oh, gawd," said Phil and I began pumping his cock faster as I told him but then released my grip so that my palms were barely touching his manhood.

"Did he go under the table more?" You know he did, I said to Phil. The second time the son again slipped under the skirt of the table cover. This time while down there he gripped my soft smooth and thin heel of my crossed foot in the palm of his hand. I tried to pull back but could not without making a commotion and exposing Timmy's obsession with my feet in front of his mother.

"Your feet are so cute, your toes are so straight and with no space between each of the little treasures, and they descended across at just a slight angle but at a straight line. He must have been enjoying them. Pump harder baby, this is such a turn on."

I actually slowed down a bit, because Phil can't control himself. "Okay you're driving me crazy tell me what happened this last time."

Well, about a month later - just tonight - we were invited back to the boss's home and after a few drinks we went out into the giant 12 person hot tub adjoining the deck. Everyone was told to bring their bathing suits for such an occasion and we all left our clothes in a spare room.

"You looked so hot in that little pink bikini. You're in such nice shape and your boobs looked plump and sexy. There wasn't as much cleavage as I would have liked to see but still...," Phil said.

I began jacking him firmer but now much slower as he described how he noticed his boss checking out my body, scanning me from head to toes.

"I think he liked your size 6 feet. I noticed my boss checking out your nice arch, and those pretty pink toes as you dipped them into the water - testing for temperature."

I slipped into the water first, followed by you and then the boss. Finally his wife showed up. She is a short, thick woman and a very nice lady.

"But her feet are huge," said Phil. "What is she like 5'1" and has like size 9 feet?" Not sure I said, never really noticed.

Behind the wife came their son. Their younger kids were inside watching TV or in bed.

"The son that likes your feet!," delighted Phil. I could feel Phil get harder with the anticipation of Timmy trying something with my feet again.

Let me explain at this point that the tub is not a conventional hot tub. There were multiple pods built into the hot tub like individual seating each across from another but in a semi-circle. I was on the end and Phil was next to me. The wife entered at the other end next to her husband's seating pod, but Timmy came around the tub and got into the water across from me.

"That made me so hot, seeing that he wanted to be across from you. Unfortunately the water was so bubbly and deep I couldn't see a thing," Phil said. "That was the largest and deepest hot tub I have ever seen. It must have been five feet deep.

Well the boss grabbed a bottle of wine and handed everyone a glass which he poured. Timmy had a pop that he set on the side of the tub.

"Did the son try to play footsies with you?," asked Phil, who repositioned me a bit so he could pull one of my feet up to his face while I was jacking him ever so slowly as I told him the story.

Yes. It wasn't long at all. But did you also know that when you boss came over to pour the wine the first time, that he placed his foot over my toes?

"What?!"

Yes, and when I moved my foot under the water, his foot moved on top of my little foot again.

Phil began placing all five of my little toes in his mouth and I could feel his tongue working itself all over the tops and bottoms of my toes while I let go of his throbbing erect cock, and gently, almost imperceivably, began gliding my finger tips up and down the underside of his aching penis.

"So both the son and the father noticed your feet?"

Oh, I would say more than just noticed them.

After I took a sip of wine, remember we all did a cheer. We gathered in the center of the hot tub and everyone clinked their glasses and your boss and his wife said a few words.

What nobody knew was the son didn't join us but instead submerged into the hot tub behind me and pulled one of my feet back toward him. I looked back for a moment while he was coming up out of the water. He pulled my leg back a little and bent at the knee placed the sole of my foot against his hard cock which was inside his swim trunks.

"Oh, gawd, no," shouted Phil, pulling my toes from his mouth long enough to groan in agony. I began stroking his balls and let his cock just bounce around a bit in pain of not being able to release its load.

He let go of my foot after about half a minute and went back to his pod across from me as the toast broke up and everyone went back to their seats. I was sitting very lady like with my knees together and my feet on the base below my seat when I felt his ankles on the outsides of mine and his toes behind my ankles pulling them toward him.

He caught me off guard with everyone talking and laughing after the toasts, and by the time I noticed he had pulled both of my feet toward him and had his hands around my ankles.

"What did you do?" asked Phil, as he started nibbling on each of my toes individually.

I tried to pull them back, I told Phil, and gave Timmy a dirty glance but your boss asked me if we wanted to play a hot tub guessing game at the exact same time that this was happening.

"I remember that. That's when his wife wasn't feeling well and decided to go inside for some Tums."

Yes the boss slipped over across from you, remember and the game began.

He asked the son if he wanted to play but he said no. That's because he pulled my feet up against his manhood and just rested them there. I decided not to move my feet in case it further stimulated him.

Truth or dare?, the boss said to Phil. Truth said Phil. Okay the boss said, do you honestly like your new job? "Truth: I love it," Phil said. The boss exclaimed, "come on now you have to tell the absolute truth or do a dare."

"No I really do," Phil said.

Knowing what was coming in the story, I clutched Phil's cock fully in my hand and began squeezing it in place.

Now your turn, the boss said to Phil.

"Truth or Dare?", Phil asked the boss.

Truth he said. I began stroking Phil a little slower but firmer now as I knew what his question was about to be.

"I saw you looking at Michelle's feet as she was testing the water in the hot tub. Do you find her feet attractive?"

Ah, no, not really said the Boss. Looking over at me he said, no offence I am just not into women's feet.

The son looked over at his father, and began gliding my feet up and down his swim suit as the discussion went on. I seriously didn't know what to do. I mean I was getting my feet fucked by his son and just a while back the Boss himself was playing footsie with me under the water.

"All while I didn't know what was going on," Phil said. "The water was so deep and frothy."

I call bullshit, I said to the boss. He had a bit of a stunned look on his face, raising his eyebrows in surprise.

I think you do think my feet are attractive, beautiful even. As I said this I pulled my right foot from the boy's crotch and pointed it in the air towards the Boss.

Okay you caught me, he said. You have pretty feet.

"Oh, shit when you pointed your toes at him I just about lost it," said Phil. "I put my hand in my lap and began flicking at my dick while looking at your beautiful foot."

That's why you made the dare right.

"True. When he was caught not telling the truth, I yelled Dare at him."

What's the dare, asked the Boss.

"You have to suck Michelle's toes for one minute."

The teen released my other foot and turned to watch his embarrassed father.

"Oh, gawd this is too much, stroke me harder," Phil requested.

I leaned back on the pod of the hot tub and pointed my feet straight at the Boss, toes poking up out of the water. He took me by both heels and made a yuck sound.

"Come on," Phil said. "They aren't that bad, and they are good and clean."

With that he began with the baby toe on my right foot and kissed it and sucked it into his mouth. Then the next two toes made their way in. He hesitated and closed his eyes. It tickled as he poked his tongue between the little toes inside his mouth.

"Oh gawd, oh, gawd. Ohhhhhhhhh. Fucccccckkkkk!," Phil groaned. I placed some tissue over the tip of his cock and cum came pulsing out and his muscles jerked over and over again uncontrollably.

The boss moved his way over to my big toes and placed both of them in his mouth together. He enjoyed my big toes the most, spending almost half a minute sucking them.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," Phil cried out after he was finished cumming into the tissue. "I was going to town on myself watching the boss sucking your toes."

His son was too, I said. While his dad was fulfilling his dare by sucking on my toes, I glanced over at Timmy. His right arm was just going to town and his hand was pleasuring himself I presume.

When the boss got to the second toe on my left foot, he began sucking my wedding ring off my big toe.

"That's not really your wedding ring," Phil clarified, though he always liked to call it that in private.

"Buzzzzzzz," Timmy yelled. "The minute's up. Everyone back to their places."

The boss did a series of kisses across all ten of my little toes and then released them back into the water, laughing.

As I slid back into my seat Timmy placed both of his feet on top of mine. I moved them, he followed. I crossed one over the other and he moved and cupped my toes on the raised foot between his stubby finger.

"Did I miss anything?," shouted mom, walking back to the hot tub.

"Not a thing dear," explained the boss. "No, nothing much at all mom," laughed the son while caressing my toes and squeezing hard and painfully when I tried to uncross my foot.

"That's good. Guys I am just not feeling well enough to get into the tub, do you mind if we all went inside and played cards or something?"

Not at all dear, said the boss.

"We could play Truth or Dare," suggested the boy, gently giving my toes a little tickle.

Okay hun we'll all go in now, said the boss, and everyone dispersed, grabbing towels and heading toward their changing areas.

The boss, nudged me with his shoulder on the way into the house, and reached his hand out as if to give me something before we went it.

It was my toe ring.