All Comments on 'Wife's First BBC- Hubby Regret Pt. 05'

by aSimpleCuck

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wouldn't waste time reading trash such as this simply based on the title. I did however check to see how poorly it was rated and was not surprised. My question is, if the 4 previous stories scored so poorly why would you submit another to be poorly rated? Have you no pride in your work? If you were as smart as you think you are you'd know the bbc thing is a myth. My older brother is a Urologist and looks at dicks all day every day, I have his word that nearly all men are about the same. There are the few who aren't, but no race or group of people has the corner on big dicks, especially black men. But that doesn't feed your perverted nature does it? Nah, little dicked guys like you pretend to live active fulfilling sex lives through the characters they create.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I now it's just a bullshit story but no man would tolerate such disrespect. Even if he wasn't big enough to kick his ass, at the very least he would find a gun, get some help to get some revenge, or at the very least, drain and close bank accounts. When someone is disrespected like the character in this story, they don't cry, they get pissed. This dickwhip is someone he thought was his friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I suppose this is a parody. It’s certainly loaded with every over-the-top cuckold cliché. Unfortunately it’s not funny (wacko isn’t the same thing as funny). The story belongs in the Loving Wives category with all the other lunatic stuff there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would gladly cut your writing hand off of you, you pathetic piece of racist excrement... free of charge.

Sui15Sui15about 1 year ago

this sin't a cuckold story or a loving wife story. it is pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story. I would like to have a good fucking like Jessica, but Andrew was very sad case i just want to know who was the baby daddy? I would like to have a big big black cock of the size of 22 to 14 inches cause that would be a good fucking.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Back to 4 stars 🌟

Well what can be said, as soon as the wife told her husband who was acknowledged to be a cuckold to leave if he didn't Iike it then telling him to get out.. he had to know then that there was no love in her part of the marriage. This was somthing else, but it was not a marriage, before leaving he should of packed a fast bag leaving without another word said or outburst made, and not returned filing separation papers to gain some measure of control of his own life if not his marriage.

I wonder at that meeting in the living room with the three of them had his wife and the better man ignored his words and left to the "spare room" bedroom allowing her husband who's only sometimes her cuck, but always her husband to watch or suffer alone how different things could of turn out?

Bham487Bham4874 months ago

You’re a cuck and really don’t deserve anything.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I would welcome that kind of relationship in a heartbeat . I would be a good loving husband and do my duty

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I dislike cuckold fantasy stories. If a man can not satisfy his wife and vice versa they should split. Dating leading to sex is to determine the level of trust between partners to get married. If that level of trust can't be reached live together till you break up. It has been said that most men want girlfriends, most women want husband, Avoid divorce it is expensive. Legal separation maybe a better option depending on the state. If a child is involved make very sure that child is well provided for legally.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This story is no where near erotic. If you can't leave and get a divorce. I pity you and do not feel sorry for you. If you do get a divorce. Get a DNA check of the kid. Put that in the divorce decree. All I can say is good luck. If this is a total fantasy you got me. This stuff does really happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Whew, my 5" dicklet is so hard right now after reading this!

And I want to clean up Jessica's overflowing cavern of its love juices!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

When she started telling you what she would get from the divorce, you should have told her "What you can get is the fuck out of my house." Jhonas played you like a bitch. Since you're a pussy and allow other men to fuck your wife and let her call the shots, the last straw should have been them announcing her pregnancy. At that point, you should have gone to your room, grabbed a pistol with an extended mag. Then gone back to the kitchen, put a hole through your wife's head for being a selfish size queen that thinks she runs shit, then double tapped each one of Da Boyz from Da Hood, then turned the gun on yourself for being a little bitch ass wimp cuck. There, you're all winners in this trash biography.

timrivtimrivabout 14 hours ago

Pretty disgusting. He should have shot them both.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous