Wife's First BBC- Hubby Regret Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess said that if I accept her offer that she would wank me daily, with the condition of listening to her experiences with other men.

She stated that if I refused to allow her this lifestyle she would leave me, take my home and divorce me.

Jessica had turned into a Cock starving bitch, desperate for her next fill! I hated her, she was an absolute monster!...Yet I was becoming aroused...

Me: "Okay!" I said looking up at Jessica from my knees.

Jessica: "Okay to what?" She asked whilst raising an eyebrow.

Me: "Just don't leave me...I'll be what you want me to be!" I said looking into her cold eyes.

Jessica: "What are you? I want to hear it!" She said, then biting her bottom lip seductively.

Me: "I'm your Cuck!" I said looking down at the floor, feeling extremely low.

Jessica: "That's all you've got?...do you want me to leave you!" She asked, clearly unhappy with my response.

Me: "PLEASE NO!" I shouted whilst trying to hold her hand as she batted me away.

Jessica: "Try again...What are you!" She said laughing at me.

Me: "I'm a Sissy Cuck...with a little cock...!" I said crawling on my knees as she moved away from me.

Jessica: "And what does Mommy love?"

Me: "Mommy loves Big Black Men with Huge Cocks" I said looking back up at her.

Jessica: "Good boy Cuck! Well done...I'm now a happy wife!" She said leaning over and kissing me on the forehead.

Jessica: "You can stand up now Cuck!" She said dominating me.

As I stood up I heard a car beeping its horn on my drive, and noticed Jessica appearing excited.

Jessica: "That's my ride...I'm off for the weekend to the Lakes!" She said grabbing her travel case which was hidden behind the kitchen door.

Me: "What's going on?" I asked her, feeling completely confused.

Jessica: "Jhonas invited me to spend the weekend with him, Derek and Adam!"

Me: "Really?" I said in shock.

Jessica: "Yep...I'm going to stay the weekend and come back to my loving husband Monday!" She said reassuring me that she loved me.

Me: "...So..." I was so pathetic and worthless I couldn't even get my words out!

Jessica: "So...your wife is going to fuck 3 Hung Black Bulls...See you babe...!" She said whilst grabbing her case and approaching me.

Jessica kissed me passionately on the lips and hugged me tight, whispering into my ear...

Jessica: "Save your cum for Monday!" She smiled at me and headed out of the front door without a second glance.

This was my life now...I was a Cuck...accepting that my Queen wanted to breed with Black Bulls...surely this isn't real?

I followed through on my promise and did my duty as her Cuck...Cleaning our Cum filled bedding and keeping our home tidy for her return.

Whilst at the lakes, Jessica was kind enough to text me once or twice...but had given nothing away regarding her antics! She explained there was a hot tub with a beautiful view, but only one large bed that they all had to share.

I admit it...I was continuously aroused for the full weekend at the thought of my wife hanging out with 3 Black men! Even better, knowing that she was coming home to jerk my dick over it!

So...Monday finally arrived and my wife returned home, greeting me with a smile and a kiss. Although she was happy to see me, Jessica had to explain that she couldn't sit on the sofa as her pussy was sore, swollen and bruised from the wild weekend!

Jess had instructed me to take care of her, so I spent the entire day holding a cold compress against her ruined hole, hoping to reduce the swelling.

8pm had arrived, and Jessica found the strength to sit upright!

Jessica: "You've been such a good little Cuck today haven't you!" She said stroking my face.

Me: "Yes...I really have!" I said playing along.

Jessica: "I think you deserve a hand-job for being such a good boy!" She said moving her hand down to my lower stomach.

Jessica: "I'll get the oil...You get your little Cock out for me!" She commanded!

Jessica went into the kitchen and brought in some baby oil, massaging it into her hands. I obeyed my wife's instructions and pulled down my pants, revealing my small throbbing penis!

Jessica: "Look at that baby dick!" She said laughing whilst pointing at it.

Jessica: "No wonder I prefer Black Cocks!" She said whilst taking hold of my dick.

Jessica: "It's not even a hands worth...Fuck...I need four hands for my Bulls Cock!" She said giggling, staring at my insignificant erection.

My wife began to stroke my short manhood whilst discussing the details of her dirty weekend with the boys.

Jessica: "They told me to join them for drinks in the hot tub, and when I walked out wearing my bikini...I realised they were all naked, sitting around the tub!"

Jessica explained that she walked over to them, shocked as their Dicks hung limp, easily 8 inches or more, and all as thick as her arm.

Jessica: "Derek handed me a drink and told me to stand still whilst they removed my bikini!"

Jess detailed how they surrounded her as they did in the nightclub, undoing the strings on her bikini and throwing it to one side.

Jessica: "I could feel their eyes looking at my huge tits when they popped out of that bikini!"

Jessica said they commanded her to get into the hot tub with them, but like gentlemen, all helped her into the water.

Jessica: "I was sat in the middle of them, I was so small compared to them, they are giant men!"

I could feel my cock reaching its maximum potential as her story was driving me sexually wild.

Me: "I'm going to cum!" I shouted!

Jessica: "Don't you dare...Weak little boy!" She commanded, loosening her grip and removing my urge to ejaculate.

Jessica continued edging me for the next hour, discussing how the hot tub party turned into an orgy.

Jessica: "There were 6 hands all over my wet body...I didn't know who was touching me and where!"

Jessica: "They took turns kissing me...Every time I kissed one of them the other two would suck my nipples and hold my tits!"

Jessica: "It was excitement overload...I came without any penetration...Just from being shared!"

My wife told me how the boys stood up from the hot tub, showing Jess their 12-inch Cocks, telling her to suck them! Jessica said she sucked like a whore for an hour until her jaw began to spasm.

Jessica: "Jhonas said because I failed to suck their Cocks I had let them abuse my pussy!"

Apparently, the boys carried her into the bedroom and used her like a sex doll...one of them fucking her tight pussy whilst the other fucked her mouth!

Me: "What about the third one, where did he put his dick?"

Jessica: "He had his Cock between my Tits and fucked them senseless!"

Jessica: "Everyone of them abused my pussy though, 2 days' worth of opening my hole!"

Jessica said she was swamped in cum as the boys shot multiple heavy loads on her tits, in her mouth, and took turns depositing their Semen into her pussy.

Jessica: "I swallowed Pints Cum...No wonder I'm not hungry!" She said holding her stomach.

Jessica: "They Bare-backed me all weekend...I had floods of Bull Semen dripping from me all weekend...I loved it!"

My wife then asked me to feel her pussy, wondering if it was damaged. Jess spread her legs so I could look at her flower...my God...it was gaping...ruined...swollen...and I fucking loved it!

Me: "It's incredible...It's wider...!" I said in disbelief.

Jessica: "Well then...I'll need more Big Cocks to fill it!" She said laughing.

Jess informed me that her 3 Black Bulls were visiting in a month's time, with the plan to film their next orgy. She explained that Jhonas wanted to give me the film as a gift, something to wank over when Jessica spends more time with them.

Jessica: "They are calling it...3 Black Bulls Breeding with a Cucks White Wife!" She said jerking my dick fast and hard.

Me: "Really...You're filming it!" I said excitedly.

Jessica: "Hell yes...I want to watch it with you!" She said tugging my puny Cock.

Me: "I'm...I'm Cumming!" I screamed.

Jessica: "Cum for me Cuck, empty that little sack!" She said giggling as I started to ejaculate.

Jess quickly removed her hand so that my cum wouldn't touch her...But why?

Me: "Jess I thought you liked Cum now...You let Jhonas Cum in you!" I said feeling insecure.

Jessica: "Your Jizz isn't worth my time...It's useless! Mommy only wants Bull Semen!" She said smiling at me.

Jess watched as I cleaned up my sticky mess, talking endlessly about how much she loved her sexy weekend. She thanked me many times for allowing her this lifestyle, explaining to me that it saved our marriage and strengthened our bond.

3 months later...

Everything was going well between myself and Jessica, and we were much happier in our relationship! Jess decided to visit Jhonas and his friends on weekends, returning every Sunday evening to wank me off over her incredible stories.

Jhonas had even followed through on his promise and gave me a video of Jessica's orgy... Shockingly...There were 6 Black Men destroying my wife's pussy for 4 hours...6 of them!

Although everything seemed perfect in my life, this was far from the truth! You see, two weeks ago Jessica returned home from a weekend orgy, bringing Jhonas and 5 other Black men back with her.

Jessica: "All of you...Come into the kitchen!" She said nervously.

I felt absolutely mortified and embarrassed...Every Black Man in my kitchen was in the porno Jhonas gave me, each of them had satisfied my wife!

Jessica: "Now that you're all here...!"

Me: "Is this another orgy?" I asked butting in.

Jessica: "Andrew...We're pregnant!" She said screaming with excitement as her Bulls clapped and congratulated her.

Me: "I haven't fucked you in 3 months, Jessica...It can't be mine!" I stated sternly.

Jessica: "Bulls Semen from the orgy!" She said smiling at her good news.

Me: "Who's is it then?" I demanded to know.

Jessica: "It's your baby Andrew, our baby!"

Me: "You're all okay with this?" I said asking her large Black Men.

Jhonas: "We're Bulls...We use your wife to breed with!" He said whilst they all laughed at me.

Jhonas: "We ain't looking after no baby...That's a Cucks job!"

Jessica: "See Andrew...it's our baby...Thank them!"

Jhonas: "Thank us buddy!" He commanded as they all stood looking annoyed with me.

Me: "Thank you for the baby!" I said, whilst they all cheered.

I took myself to the spare bedroom and wanked myself to sleep, hearing my wife being penetrated in the living room, a clear celebration of her fertility.

It's now two weeks later and Jessica is reading out baby names, telling me she wants the middle name to be Jhonas! She has also been behaving strangely, which I thought was hormones...until I followed her to a local coffee shop where she befriended a new Black friend...someone local!

I've watched them going on mate-dates, holding hands and disappearing into toilets, but Jessica hasn't yet mentioned him to me...is she cheating?

What am I doing? Do I raise this baby as my own and allow my wife to enjoy her Black lovers, or do I stand up for myself and leave? Please help me!

Thank you for reading my recent year of hell, and please don't make my mistakes!

12