Wife's First Black Cock

Story Info
First Threesome with Black Friend.
1.6k words
4.27
17.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a true account of how my wife, and I got involved in two interracial relationships with black men. It started way back in nineteen seventy-three and lasted until nineteen eighty-eight. It started out as innocent curiosity and became intense and consumed our lives for many years. We never regretted it for a moment.

Please know every experience happened for real many times over. I never got jealous and the more she enjoyed herself the more I got off on it.

The First BBC Experience - I nor my wife have shared these experiences with anyone. This is the perfect forum to share anonymously, and hope others can learn and enjoy while reading. It all started in nineteen seventy-three when my wife was twenty-two years old, and I was twenty-eight years old, we were married for two and a half years.

My wife stands about five feet ten inches tall, medium build, great breasts with green eyes. She has a bubble butt that attracts men especially black men. We talked and fantasized about having a threesome with a black man but had to figure out who we wanted to share ourselves with. By chance a university classmate of mine called to say he was going to be in town for a few days and asked if he could crash at our place.

We said sure but he would have to sleep on the couch because it's a one-bedroom apartment. This was fine with him. His name is Jon. He's black and stands about five feet eleven inches tall with an average build.

After agreeing to have Jon stay with us for a few days I asked my wife what she thought of seducing Jon while he was visiting. She said she had an open mind but would have to see if the chemistry was right. I let her know that Jon was popular with the ladies at school. Reputation was he was well endowed. I think this planted a seed in her mind that later would sprout some bountiful fruit.

A few weeks went by, Jon arrived. The first night we went to dinner, and he got to know my wife. That night Jon slept on the couch. The following night we cracked open a bottle of wine and had a few glasses. We wanted to watch something on TV and the only TV was in our bedroom. I opened another bottle of wine and came back to the bedroom and Jon was lying next to Catherine. I filled their glasses and got on the bed on the other side of Catherine.

After we finished the wine, I looked Catherine in the eyes, and she nodded her head yes. At that point I started to gently rub and fondle one of her breasts. It took Jon about ten minutes to realize what I was doing. By this time Catherine's nipple was getting erect. I could see Jon was a little uncomfortable wondering what was going on.

I said Jon your welcome touch Catherine's other breast if you like. It didn't take much coaxing. He caressed her breast and Catherine was getting turned on. I unbuttoned her blouse and exposed her beautiful breasts. Jon and I caressed them and started to suck on them. She was thoroughly turned on with all the attention and fondling.

At this point I opened her jeans and rubbed her already wet pussy. Catherine opened my and Jon's jeans and stroked our cocks. She whispered in my ear that Jon was bigger than she imagined and couldn't wait to feel it inside her.

From the smile on her face, I knew she didn't regret what was about to happen. Simultaneously Jon and I removed Catherine's jeans. We took turns putting fingers in her welcoming pussy. While all this was going on Jon, and I removed all our clothes and now all three of us were all naked about to embark on a sensual and exciting sexual experience.

I moved down between Catherine's legs and licked her pussy and drove my tongue in. Her pussy was on fire with anticipation. At the same time Catherine pulled Jon's cock up to her face and started sucking on what appeared to be between eight and nine inches about two to three inches more than me and thicker. I could hear her moan as she sucked as if she was having her pussy fucked.

Catherine enjoys sucking cock as much if not more getting fucked. She took most of his cock down her throat. Jon was in heaven. She asked Jon if he would please come in her mouth because she wanted to taste his love juice. He said no problem. She said under one condition that you have enough love juice to fill her pussy. Jon assured her he could cum at least three times and maybe four times.

At this point I moved from between her legs, and she made herself comfortable between his. She started sucking like never before. She stroked it with two hands and sucked it in rhythm and moaned uncontrollably until Jon shot a warm load down her throat.

She kept stroking and sucking, and Jon kept Cumming. She didn't miss a drop. She moved up face to face with Jon and told him how much she enjoyed sucking his cock. It's often said catholic schoolgirls give great head and she proved it. She kissed him and drove her cum coated tongue down his throat. Jon assured her it was the best blow job he's ever had.

Jon got down between her legs and licked her anxious wet pussy. She said Jon stop teasing me you know what I want. Jon said he knew and asked was she ready for his size. She screamed "Oh God Yes". Jon told her he was going to fuck her like she had never been fucked before. Jon worked his way up from her pussy licking her belly and sucking on her breasts. Catherine opened her legs wide and guided his cock in her pussy.

Jon fucked her gently at first. He gradually picked up the pace and asked her if she liked his cock. She replied no I love your Big Black Cock how it feels deep in me. With that Jon picked up the pace and she said fuck me hard and nasty. Jon pounded her so hard you could hear his balls slapping on her ass. Jon said let me know when you're about to cum and I'll fill that white pussy. Catherine screamed I'm Cumming and with that Jon pumped a load of his love juice in her. They both temporarily collapsed with exhaustion.

After about twenty minutes Catherine started stroking and sucking my cock. I ate out her cum filled pussy and fucked her like never before. Jon watched and enjoyed the show we were putting on. I put her legs on my shoulders and filled her sticky wet pussy with my love juice. She came again. She looked in my eyes and lip synced "Thank You".

Catherine noticed Jon was aroused again from watching us and she started stroking his cock. Once she had him fully erect, she started sucking his cock and licking his balls. Before long she got on top cowgirl style and controlled the pace to suit her needs. She rubbed her belly and told Jon she could feel his big cock deep in her.

She told Jon to let her know when he was about to cum so she could try to cum at the same time again. About twenty minutes went by and Jon's cock was white with mixture of all three of our love juices mixing. She looked at Jon and said did you know that Rob's wife was a black cock slut? He replied no but was glad he married such a nasty white bitch.

Over the next few years we got together with Jon on two or three more occasions. His life went in another direction. He got married and lived far away. Knowing how much Catherine enjoyed his Big Black Cock he suggested the possibility of us getting together with one of his coworkers and friend we met a few times.

Jon said his friend was married but liked to venture out on sexual experiences. Jon said his friend and he had a threesome with a lady they worked with. Jon assured Catherine she would not be disappointed since his friend Al was very well hung about two inches longer and a little larger in girth than he was.

Jon said he shared our experience with him, and Al was very interested in the possibility. In fact, Jon said when Al met us all he could think about was how he'd like to fuck Catherine. Al stands about six feet four inches tall, well-built and a perfect match for Catherine. Unfortunately, Catherine didn't take up the offer at this point but was very curious about the prospect of the size of Al's cock. We built our lives bought a home had children etc.

From time to time over the years we talked and fantasized about calling Al to see if he was still interested but Catherine always chickened out. Then one day 16 years later (Catherine now 38) asked me if I could give Al a call and give him her work phone number. I guess the curiosity of a very Big Black Cock stayed with her all those years.

The thought excited me since I very much enjoyed watching her fuck Jon 16 years earlier. I told her I was willing and anxiously wanted to do so. I called Al and said Catherine would like you to give her a call to set up a date. He was shocked and blown away but couldn't wait to do so. This is when life got interesting and started a decade of some the most intense interracial sex imaginable. The first few years it was Al and Catherine one-on-one and later I joined in. They did things that blew my mind. I still get an erection thinking about it. I'll follow up with some of their experiences. To be continued...