All Comments on 'Wifes First Time Spitroast'

by Skittishwifefromtrdp

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Learn to spell, learn some punctuation. Appallingly bad

richard_frichard_falmost 2 years ago

Okay, but you need to get someone to proofread for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What was this supposed to be? By the way, try using a period or two along the way instead of paragraph long sentences. This isn't even worth oner star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree with the two other comments, that was hard to read.

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 2 years ago

I have to agree with the prior comments, TOTALLY UNREADABLE! You really MUST engage the help of one of us volunteer proof readers. More than half the needed punctuation is unaccountably missing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Needs an editor. Then you need a good idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your elementary school teacher must be rolling over in the grave after that abysmal display of illiteracy.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 2 years ago

The men in white coats are looking for you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Meh…. This could use a major overhaul. Spelling , better descriptions of the characters, etc

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

A fickle woman is the terror of every married man. This protagonist and her inventor are not terrifying but terribly pathetic! 1*!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I stopped trying to read this mess with the first so-called paragraph. (Proper name not capitalized. "foe" instead of "for". "perfict" instead of "perfect".)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Geez reading comments. Yes it's literotica but I just came here to rub one out to a hot story. Did the trick! I'm at my desk with my panties full of cum! Lost a bet now I wear them weekly on Fridays! Hope it turns to more days! I've shared my wife and always enjoy a cummy treat after. You should try it, it's so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
great but needs proofing

great but needs proofing

i122i122almost 2 years ago

This is your first story so I will be gentle. The story was good, maybe next time better character development and description of emotions, desires, etc. The biggest flaw was the improper sentence structure, spelling and punctuation.

Keep writing but also do a better job of proofreading or get an editor.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Another wanna be author who has absolutely no business posting his crappy little cuck story.

Decal_lastDecal_lastalmost 2 years ago

I can only agree with the other reviewers. Get an editor or proofreader to make sense when you write. I could not finish beyond maybe ten % of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It’s a great story concept but as others have commented you really do need an editor/ proof reader. Everything from the structure/ layout to spelling and grammar made this really really difficult to read and detracted from the actual story.

At present the characters are a bit one dimensional which is why it’s worthwhile adding in descriptions, thoughts and emotions they really help to shape the characters.

Please ignore any trolling from the anti-cuckold types, in their eyes anything involving extramarital sex means the husband is a pathetic worm. Obviously that’s bullshit, whatever happens between consenting adults and isn’t illegal is nobody else’s business but theirs. Presumably if they want sex that involves double penetration, spit-roasting or more they probably just insert their egos into the other orifices. Or in other words why read a story that very obviously has content you hate?

Thanks for sharing, best of luck with your writing.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous