Wife's First Time with a Coworker

Story Info
Wife's first affair with a coworker.
986 words
3.75
62.7k
24
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Willy1949
Willy1949
13 Followers

I suggested to my wife that she sleep with other men while she was on business trips. Liz said she would only be interested if the person was in a higher position than her at their company. I was surprised how hot the idea made her and how quickly she took me up on the offer.

Liz travels quite often for work and it wasn't long before she left on her next business trip. She was heading to San Fransisco and was planning on extending her trip a few days to do some wine tours with a few friends. Liz's business travel would be completed on Thursday and her friends weren't arriving until the Friday so Liz was just planning on staying at a coworker's (Bill) place on the Thursday night. Bill was a manager in the development division of the company. She had stayed at Bill's place in the past but their relationship was always kept very professional.

When the end of the workday Thursday had arrived Liz and Bill made plans to meet for dinner. After dinner they made their way back to Bill's house and upon arriving Bill insisted on carrying Liz's bags to her room. Once they were inside and settled, Bill offered Liz a glass of wine of which she graciously accepted. Their conversation started out with the usual work and family topics but after a few glasses of wine it got a little more personal. Liz learned that Bill's girlfriend wouldn't commit to moving in with him even though they had been together for 5 years. Intimacy had been slowing down and at 55 Bill was hoping to get as much sex in as he could before he was too old. Liz asked if Bill had ever considered having his sexual needs satisfied discretely with someone else. Bill said he had thought about it but it seemed too risky as he really loved his girlfriend and didn't want to risk losing her. Liz mentioned to Bill that she had a high sex drive and that the one thing she hated about business trips was the length of time she would have to go without sex.

Liz soon excused herself to go to the bathroom. While she was away she decided to change into her PJs before returning to the living room to finish her wine. Liz's PJs aren't what one might call sexy but they are slightly see through and her magnificent nipple always seem to poke right through the material. Liz did not bring a housecoat so she could not cover-up, nor did she want to. Their conversation continued but Liz noticed Bill's demeanour change. He was now fixated on her breasts and seemed very nervous. Liz could see that the bulge in Bill's pants had definitely gotten bigger but she wanted him to make the first move so she did not react to it.

Around 11pm they decided to call it a night. Liz gave bill a gentle kiss on the lips and said goodnight. She proceeds to her room leaving the door open so Bill could peak in. Liz could hear Bill getting ready for bed and she was wondering to herself whether she should have made a move on him. As Liz lay there she saw Bill's silhouette in the doorway. He stood there for a few moments before he asked Liz if she would like some company. Liz hesitated for a moment before she said that she was a bit aroused after their conversation and wouldn't mind having her pussy licked. Bill made his way into the room and as he got closer liz pulled the sheets to the side and removed her pyjama bottoms.

As bill came into sight Liz noticed that he was naked and in pretty good shape considering he was 11 years older than her. She could also see the size of his manhood and was not disappointed. Bill's penis was about 7" long but very thick. Bill crawled up the bed and was soon licking Liz's well groomed pussy. He began by taking one of her pussy lips in his mouth than the other. Slowly licking and teasing her into submission, giving her an amazing orgasm. Bill stood at the edge of the bed as Liz thanked him and said goodnight. Bill didn't respond, he just bent down and forcefully kissed her. She resisted for a moment but was soon kissing him back. Bill was soon lying on top of Liz with the end of his penis just touching her clit. Without warning Bill pushed his penis deep into Liz's pussy. She could feel her pussy stretching as she took his thick 7 inches all in. He continued to fuck her slowly making sure to enjoy her as long as he could, groping her breasts and kissing her passionately. Liz soon came a second time and Bill kept pumping his cock into her with deep evenly paced thrusts.

Before he came Bill made Liz promise to be his mistress and insisted that she admit that he was the best fuck she ever had. Liz gave into his demands and soon felt his warm load shoot deep into her pussy. Bill's thrusting soon slowed down, he got off of her without saying a word and went back to his own room. Liz laid there thinking about what had just happened, feeling Bill's warm cum drip out of her pussy. Liz cleaned herself up and was soon asleep in her bed.

When Liz arrived in the kitchen the next morning Bill had breakfast waiting for her and acted like nothing had happened. He said that they should meet for lunch as his girlfriend would love to meet her. Liz responded that she had to meet her friends and maybe they could have lunch another Time. Bill smiled, kissed her on the cheek and said he was looking forward to her next visit.

Willy1949
Willy1949
13 Followers