All Comments on 'Wife's Friend Gets Surprised'

by Carter_writer

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

Hope they continue this threesome

OdiouserOdiouserover 3 years ago

Hard to find a single fault with this one. Hard to imagine any man or woman wasn't aroused by the largely realistic graphic FFM first time. Forget any questions you may have had about the possible extent of cell phone flexibility and just read it a second time if you didn't cum the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Holy Cow Batman, that was some hot story. Certainly not the usual fare in this format. I can’t speak for others but I really enjoyed it. 5*s.

baulloyder68baulloyder68about 3 years ago
WOW

That was really hot, a fantasy come true. Keep the story going. FIVE*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Super hot!

Thank you!

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

Well told and pretty steamy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A rating of over 4.6, . . .

and a total of only 6 comments? Guess you just made everyone speechless with your incredible talent.

Thanks for the effort.

GoofyRobGoofyRobabout 3 years ago

Spelling errors and misused words dropped the score to 4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very good (5j short & steamy with a good story flow but I was in no shape to comment half way through.

I’ll keep this on on my iPad.

Bill

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

Very hot.. sexy.. erotic story..enjoyed reading this... 5 stars

CaseyWoodsCaseyWoodsalmost 3 years ago

Perfect, My Ultimate Fantasy, to be loaned to another woman.!. WOW That is Sooo Hott.!.

RegginufRegginufalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely amazing that is definitely one of the best stories I have ever read I hope You continue this story line

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good descriptive writing, made you feel you were on the with them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Super Sexy Story of Discovery!!

With not much back story, just texts, I felt like I was right in the middle if this one. This story will make my wife cum when I read it to her, as my cousin’s wife wants my wife and me so bad and my wife and I literally can’t have sex without including her in our dialogue. She doesn’t want my cousin involved (not attracted to him) and I won’t betray my cousin (fun, crazy, dependable and strong), so all that is left is a lesbian affair with my wife and his wife. They both know they have my blessing. Sorry to vent but thanks!!

wasagadavewasagadaveabout 1 year ago

Great story. Well written. You have an incredible imagination! Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, well paced, well written and way hot! My wife and I don’t have the shared fantasy of being together with her best friend but I do and your story hit the right erotic high notes for me. I don’t know if you ever got a chance to fulfill your fantasy but I certainly hope that for you it did become reality!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarter_writer@Carter_writer
My wife and I write together. Most of our stories are fictional... some are not... which is which? That’s for us to know and you to wonder about 😉.