Wife's Friend Gets Surprised

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan jerked up, "HOLD ON! What if I don't want to kiss him?!"

Holly's eyes went wide and she pleaded in to the phone, "OH MY GOD! I'M SO SORRY MEGAN! I didn't mean to... I mean... Damn it! Me and Mark just got carried away... It's just..."

Megan laughed hard, spreading her legs wide and slowly removing her finger from herself. She said, "NO! haha, Don't spoil the mood Holly, good grief I was kidding!"

And with that, she got up on her knees, crawled over to the end of the bed, where I stood, straightened herself up and came eye to eye with me. She glanced over at Holly, who was frozen in anticipation.

"You sure about this, Holl?" Megan said, using my wife's nickname.

Holly spoke slowly, as if saying the wrong thing could break whatever spell we were all under, "Good. God. Yes."

And with that, Megan turned back to me and we began kissing passionately. Holly watched, mesmerized. She increased her pace, fingers franticly sliding in and out of her slippery pussy. Her eyes rolled back and she started to shake.

"Holy Fuck, guys... I am so close to... ahhhhh... oooooo ffffffuuuuuuccccckkkkk"

We continued kissing as Holly's orgasm stretched on and on. Suddenly, I felt Megan's small, warm hand wrap around my cock. I broke the kiss. I wasn't sure about where the boundaries were on all this, "Um... Holly, Megan just grabbed my dick."

Holly laid there, kind of in a daze. She lazily looked into the camera and said, "Oh really? What do you think, Megan?"

Megan smiled broadly and looked right into Holly's eyes, "Holly, I am so fucking turned on right now... seeing you... seeing Mark... can I... I mean... can I suck him?"

Holly froze, she hadn't thought about that. And, now that she orgasmed, she was thinking more clearly. She stuttered, "I don't know Meg... I mean... I just don't know."

Megan became serious all of the sudden and let go of my cock. She looked intently into the camera and said, "Holly, I totally get it, I don't want to do anything to ruin our friendship. I'm so sorry, I don't know what I was thinking, I..."

Holly stopped her short by talking over her, "Megan, Megan, Hey! No, I absolutely loved everything so far. That orgasm was fan-freaking-tastic. And, you're so right, it's not like you're sneaking around behind my back with Mark or anything." She looked deep in thought for a few seconds. Megan and I sat in absolute silence, waiting for my wife's response. While we waited, Megan slowly brought her hand back up and gently started stroking my dick.

"You know what? Go for it." Holly said, "Mark has been so loyal to me and I know he loves me. I had to practically force him to open that bathroom door earlier. But... just make sure I can see what you're doing... we've kind of fantasized about this exact scenario before."

Megan was quick to reply, "Oh thank you Holl, you are the best!" I adjusted the phone to show my wife a good view of her friend kneeling down, putting her face inches from my cock. She looked mischievously at the camera and said, "I knew you'd say yes, by the way. While you were thinking, I started stroking Mark, getting him ready for this."

Before waiting for a response from Holly, Megan slide my hard dick slowly into her mouth. She kept her lips tight, enhancing the pleasure for me. Then, she sucked hard and slowly pulled me all the way out of her mouth. Holly spoke quietly, "Oh wow, Mark, she looks like she knows what she's doing. How does that feel?"

As I began to reply, Megan went back at it, this time keeping my cock between her lips as she bobbed her head back and forth, "Ughh, really, really good! Holly, I just... Oh fuck... she's so good."

Holly watched with fascination, saying, "I see that, shit Mark, is she better than me? No competition, seriously, how is she?"

I tried to think, but Megan was causing my head to spin with her even, consistent strokes on my cock with her luscious lips. All I could manage was, "Um, well... uh...what was the question?" To which Holly giggled.

I wasn't sure how much of this I could take when Holly said, "Megan, you're fucking amazing! I think... well, I think you deserve break..."

Megan slowly slid my cock out of her mouth and looked up at Holly, "What do you mean?" Holly said, "Um... I kind of want to see Mark... go... down on you..."

Megan looked up at me, pleading in her eyes and said, "What do you think, Mark? Your wife wants to you eat my pussy."

I did NOT want to miss out on this opportunity, so I quickly said, "Yes ma'am! To both of you, yes ma'am!"

Megan took the phone and laid back, speaking her legs wide. I laid down on the bed, face down, hovering right over her hot, swollen cunt. Megan pointed the camera down so Holly could supervise.

"Mark, I'm so fucking ready, eat me, please fucking eat me..." Megan said, then she looked into the camera, judging Holly's reaction to hearing her friend talk to her husband that way. Holly just nodded her head vigorously in approval.

I opened my mouth and ran my tongue fully along her pussy lips, from her ass hole up to her clit. She inhaled a deep breath and quivered a little as I returned to burry my tongue between her folds. I heard Holly gasp and Megan let out a little chuckle. She had trouble getting the words out as she told me, "You should know, Mark, that Holly is looking like she wants to go for round two."

I looked up, surprised. In our entire marriage, there had only been a few times when Holly was so horny that one orgasm wasn't enough for at least a few hours.

I heard Holly say, "Shit, she's right Mark... I don't know why, but seeing you between her legs has my nipples hard as rocks and my pussy aching again!"

I went back to licking and sucking, Megan having a hard time keeping the phone pointed in the right direction. I reached up and slipped a finger into her, causing her to gasp again and let out a shuddering moan of pleasure as I worked her clit with my tongue.

Holly moaned as well, "Oh baby... I want some of that...Oh my God, did I just say that?!"

"Oh Holly," Megan moaned, "right now, I'd let you try it!"

Invigorated by hearing my wife talk to her friend about licking her pussy, I increased my pressure and hummed into Megan's pussy as I licked.

Holly sounded curious and excited as she said, "Fuck, seriously?"

Megan threw her head back and half moaned, half said, "Uh huh... oooooooo... ffffffuuuccccckkkkk... YES HOLLY!"

Having never heard another woman yell her name in pleasure, my wife stared, dumbfounded for a second and then said definitively, "Fuck it, I'm coming over!"

I heard rustling, then footsteps, then doors opening and shutting, then a car starting. All the while, I worked Megan's pussy as best I could, slowing down when she started to get too close to orgasm, keeping her in as much pleasure as I could.

Before long, she was moaning and groaning and squirming around, so close to orgasm. I lost track of time, but I suddenly heard the front door of Megan's place open and shut. I heard it twice because Megan still had the phone on video chat. As soon as we heard Holly coming down the hallway, Megan hung up the call and dropped the phone onto the bed, grabbing the back of my head with both hands.

I continued to suck and lick and finger like crazy, thinking I might never get a chance to do this to another woman again.

I heard rustling again and then my naked, horny wife jumped into the bed. She crawled over to Megan and put a hand on the back of my head as I ate her friend's pussy. She whispered, "Holy shit, Mark, you're eating Megan's pussy! This is so... amazing!"

I nodded my head up and down affirmatively. Suddenly, Holly jerked and I looked up. She was kneeling over Megan, getting a good view of me between her legs, when Megan slipped her hand between my wife's legs and began rubbing her pussy.

Holly's face turned beet red and she looked away from her friend. But, she made no move to get away from her touch. Since my wife was a virgin when we got married, Megan had just become the first person other than myself to get their hands on her pussy. Holly didn't seem to be too upset about the new development.

Breathing very heavily, barely holding back the floodgates of orgasm, Megan said to my wife, "Look at me, Holly."

Holly turned to face Megan, her jaw dropping open as Megan's fingers separated her pussy lips and gently rubbed her clit. Without thinking, Holly leaned forward and pressed her mouth to Megan's mouth, letting her tongue explore within.

Right then, Megan's orgasm began, I could feel her clench down on my finger, still firmly thrusting inside her. I kept a steady pace with my finger and tongue as she rocked and jerked her hips. She never broke her kiss with my wife as she came long and hard.

Only when she was done did she break the kiss. Holly fell down on her chest, face into her breast, as Megan continued to work her pussy. I got up from between Megan's legs and came around behind my wife. I positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy and slowly inserted myself into her. I could feel Megan's skilled fingers working her pussy, rubbing against my shaft and balls. It didn't take Holly long to reach climax. As she began to come, Megan lifted Holly's face from her chest and started kissing her again. Holly pressed hard into Megan's face and their tongues intertwined as Holly orgasmed harder than the first time.

When she collapsed, she turned to me, embarrassed, but obviously unapologetic. She gave me a smile and nodded towards Megan. Megan was rubbing her tits again, looking to Holly to see what she would do. Holly sat up and leaned close to me. Her eyes were deep and sensual as she whispered in my ear, "Mark, baby, do you want to fuck Megan?

I was so stunned, ecstatic, but stunned. "Um, yeah, of course, but... I mean... I don't want to do anything that would mess with... you know... us." I said, pointing a finger back and forth between us.

Holly thought for a moment, then looked over her shoulder at her naked and horny friend, "Megan, are you interested in stealing my husband?"

"Hell no." Megan said, "I love you Holl, I would never do that to you or Mark."

So, Holly blurted, "I can't believe this is happening, but I really, I mean, REALLY want to see your dick in her pussy... like... now."

Megan smiled big and said, "Fuck yes, I'm so ready, come here Mark."

Megan got up and grabbed me by the shoulders, throwing me down into her spot on the bed. Without wasting time, she straddled me and slid my dick into her pussy. It slid in easily, since she was still wet and my dick was slick from fucking my wife.

As she rocked back and forth on my cock, Holly came around behind her and wrapped arms around her, playing with her tits. "Megan, fuck, I don't know what's happening, but I'm so turned on by you... and by watching you fuck my husband." Megan moaned and leaned her head back. My wife' face was red again, feeling embarrassed for how much she was liking messing around with another woman, her friend! We nodded at each other and she turned her face to kiss Megan again. There was something about the two of them kissing that got both of them hot as hell.

As Megan increased her pace, getting closer and closer to climax, my wife broke the kiss and looked at me sheepishly. "Um, Mark... do you think... well, I mean... I kind of want you to... ya know..."

I was barely thinking when I said, "What Holly, anything, just say it because I'm so close to coming in your friend."

"Yeah, that's what I was going to say," replied Holly, "I know it's weird... God I can't believe any of this is happening... I'm just gong to say it... come in her. Come in Megan."

And with that, I exploded into Megan's pussy, hard. Megan was so ready and started wildly thrusting on me, hoping to orgasm before I lost my hard on.

Suddenly, my wife jerked Megan off my cock and threw her on her back.

"What the hell, Holly?!" Megan screamed.

Holly looked just as shocked by what she had just done, "I'm sorry Meg... I just... ugh, I've never felt like this before, but..."

"But what?! Fuck, Holl..." Megan said, reaching down to keep her pleasure rolling.

"I want to make you come!!" Holly said loudly.

Megan stopped working her pussy and stared at my wife, "Wow... fuck Holly, ok, yeah, let's do it! Look at me, my pussy is pulsing right now, I am so fucking ready to come. Go ahead, finger fuck me!!"

Holly gently reached out and began rubbing Megan's pussy. "Ok, um, like this..." she said.

Megan rolled her eyes in frustration and pulled Holly's hand firmly against her pussy, "Oh Fuck Holly, come on! If you're going to do this, DO IT!!"

Holly took a deep breath and thrust two fingers deep into Megan. Megan gasped and arched her back as Holly just held her fingers firmly in place. I couldn't believe my eyes, I felt like any moment I would wake up and have to go change my underwear after this amazing wet dream. Then, to my utter surprise, my loving wife made eye contact with me as she said, "Megan... I didn't mean finger fucking... when I said I wanted to make you come..."

Megan's eye widened as she understood what Holly was saying. Holly looked back to her for her response, slowly working her fingers in and out of Megan's cunt.

Now it was Megan's turn to get red in the face, "Oooooohhhhhh FUCK... um, ok... I've never had a woman, um... do that... but fuck Holly, if anyone is going to do it, I SO want it to be you!!"

Holly slowly lowered her head down between her friend's legs.

"I know Meg," said Holly, "I never, ever thought I would EVER try something like this, but... I mean, seeing you offer your pussy to my husband and seeing him suck you furiously... I don't know, I just WANTED thit... so... very... badly..."

And with that, my wife lowered her face to her friend's mound, opened her mouth wide, and fully engulfed her pussy lips. This wasn't some porno pussy eating where the woman used the tip of her tongue in order to enhance the visual for the guys watching. This was my wife fully exploring Megan's pussy with her mouth.

Megan gasped and began shouting in pleasure. She grabbed the back of Holly's head and held it firmly between her legs. She bucked and rocked against my wife's face until she was shaking from head to toe. Then, she collapsed, all of her muscles going limp at once. She was breathing like she'd just run a marathon.

"Holly, holy shit Holly. I mean... fuck." Megan said, "That was... I've never felt anything like that in my life."

Holly sat up and wiped her face, smiling nervously. I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her passionately. I could taste Megan on her and that only served to arouse me further.

We all sat there, naked, not knowing what to do next. We were all supremely happy with how the afternoon had gone. Suddenly, Holly turned to Megan and said, "Shit, Meg! Didn't you have an event to get to?!"

Megan stretched her arms over her head. I was shocked by the fact that, after all we had just done, seeing her fine body and her beautiful small breasts made my cock jump.

"Honestly..." Megan said, kind of out of breath, "I have no idea. Right now, I can't remember my own birthday."

To which all three of us burst into laughter. I turned to my wonderful, amazing, surprising wife.

I stared into my beautiful wife's eyes as we all sat naked on Megan's bed and said, "Well babe, what do you think? Did Megan just ruin a perfectly good marriage?"

Holly looked over to Megan, looked her up and down, slowly crawled over to her and looked right into her eyes. She leaned forward, connecting both their lips. They softly, tenderly kissed each other for what seemed like forever. Then, my wife came over to me and repeated the process, just as gentle and passionate. She broke the kiss and looked into my eyes.

"No Mark," she said, "Megan did no such thing."

12