Wife's Friend Turned Me into a Cuck Ch. 02

Story Info
Part two of how my wife's friend turned me into a cuckold.
1.8k words
4.38
80.8k
102

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applecati
applecati
477 Followers

I wake up around 4 AM with a severe headache. The lights are off, but I can still see James and Beth on the other end of the couch, still naked, fast asleep. I put on my boxers and polo shirt and down one of the open water bottles on the coffee table. A part of me wants to wake Beth up and head home, but my head is killing me, and I am hoping if I go back to sleep, I will wake up and realize it was just a dream. Wishful thinking, I guess.

Before I lay back on the couch, I look around for a blanket or something to cover Beth, as it is a bit chilly inside. I find a folded throw cover on a chair in the living room and place it on Beth. She, half-awake, thanked me before passing out again. I lay back on the couch thinking about what to say to her when we were all up and debated whether we should head directly home or get breakfast as a group.

Around 8 AM, the sun is up, and I notice Beth is cuddled next to me with the throw blanket covering us both. She is still naked, and James is nowhere in sight. I figured he must have left as soon as he woke up, as I couldn't see his clothing anywhere.

I wake Beth up and ask her if she wants some coffee. She moans in agony, complaining of a major hangover, and just wants some water. I hand her one of the full bottles, and she downs the entire bottle. Just a side note, you really shouldn't mix hard alcohol and beer after you are old enough to rent a car; just take my word for it.

I get up and pick up Beth's articles of clothing, scattered around the dining room, and hand them to her. I head to the kitchen to put on a pot of coffee when Mia comes out of the bedroom, still naked, cheery but hanging in there from the headache we all are probably experiencing.

"Morning," says Mia.

"Hey," I reply.

"Don't bother with that. Eli went downstairs to get us some breakfast." (They live in a building with a cafe in the lobby)

"Oh sweet, I'm starved," says Beth.

"Some night last night, huh?" I say to no one in particular.

Mia smiles, "indeed," as she heads back to the bedroom. Beth, now wearing her undergarments, walks up to me and kisses me.

"I hope it wasn't too much last night, honey. Was just in the moment, you know?"

I said we're good, but I wanted to discuss later in private, and she agreed. Mia walks out in her robe and brings Beth a large t-shirt and sweatpants. Beth puts on the pajamas, and we all sit at the dining table.

"Hey, sorry if things got out of line last night, but I figured you would be cool with it," Mia said to me. I didn't know what to say; I felt she was genuinely apologetic, but I was a little annoyed at how trivial she made the issue out to be.

"As cool as I can be when two guys pound my wife in front of me," I chuckled. I look over to Beth, and she has a blushing smile on her face.

"I'm not gonna lie; it was a lot of fun," said Beth.

"Dude, you came like five times. Fun is an understatement," shouted Mia.

Just then, Eli walks into the condo with four coffees, some bagels, and croissants. Mia gets up to the kitchen to grab some milk, sugar, butter, etc., and we all start to eat. I notice Eli is quiet and feel that he is a little embarrassed.

"This is perfect, thanks, Eli," I say to get him talking. We exchange a few pleasantries before he addresses the elephant in the room.

"By the way, about last night. Mia said you would be cool with it. I guess things just took a weird turn."

"I would have said something if I felt uncomfortable," I say, in an attempt to elicit some semblance of control.

I look at Mia, and she has a sly grin on her face. She explains that at the club, she told Eli that she wanted us to have a foursome, essentially, and that she and Beth would take turns making sure James felt included. She had mentioned this to Beth at the club, but Beth thought she was exaggerating and initially said no, but she just went with it in her drunken state.

"Well, I didn't get much play for a foursome," I laughed.

"Well, it's not my fault you finished in a few seconds," said Mia, almost defensively. "Besides, I thought you liked the humiliation thing."

"I guess I'm still processing it. Just don't like surprises, you know?" I said.

"I think we all just need to be more transparent with each other in the future," Eli chimed in. "I agree," said Beth.

Once we finish breakfast, Beth orders an Uber for us to head home. We say our goodbyes to Mia and Eli, but not before Mia gives me a hug and whispers, "I want you to do that to me next time."

I wasn't exactly sure what she was referring to at the time, but I didn't want to make things awkward with an elaboration. So, I just smiled and said we would see them again soon.

The car ride back with Beth was quiet, as I did not want to discuss last night within earshot of the driver. Once we got back to our place, Beth grabbed my hand and walked me upstairs to our bedroom. She took off the shirt and sweatpants, pushed me on the bed, jumped on top of me, and began sensually kissing me.

"Last night was really, really hot," she said while continuing to make out with me. I begin to undo her bra, and she stops me.

"Remember when I turned you down on the couch last night?" she asked.

"Yea, that's what I wanted to talk to you about. What was that all about?" I reply.

"Something about saying no to you turned me on so much. Just the thought that another guy gets to fuck me, and you can only sit and watch really triggered all those orgasms," she said.

"You mean it wasn't the sheer mass of his cock?" I chuckle.

"That was certainly a plus, but I don't know. I've never been so wet knowing that I can fuck another guy, and you couldn't do a thing about it. It just triggered something in me last night. Every time I shot you down, the pleasure became more intense. It was addicting," Beth said.

She continued:

"Also, when you ate me out, it felt like a continuous clitoral orgasm. Something about the way you complied with my orders, despite knowing I was forcing you to eat James' cum out of me. I just can't stop thinking about that part. Like James was the alpha male who got to use me the way he pleased, and you can only follow my orders. It's getting me wet just thinking about it now."

I move Beth's underwear to the side and insert my fingers inside her.

"Oh shit," I said, surprised. Confirming she was, in fact, dripping wet.

"The hottest part for me was when you were laying on the couch, all naked and your entire body drenched with sweat. I desperately wanted to fuck you at that moment," I said.

"I know, I saw it and knew at that moment that denying you would be the ultimate pleasure, especially when I walked back over to James after turning you down. I'm not gonna lie, honey, that was probably the best sex I've ever had, and knowing you were so powerless was what gave it that peak pleasure."

While the reality of the conversation was harsh, I couldn't help but develop a raging hard-on. I grabbed Beth and turned her back on the bed, and began to take her underwear off. She stopped me again.

"Can we try something for a little while?" she asked.

"What did you have in mind?" I say.

"I want to fuck James again," she said.

I was a bit taken aback. "Like at the beginning [of our relationship]? I assumed you didn't want that anymore."

"I guess last night changed a lot of things," she said.

"If that's what you want. We can be open again," I say, hesitantly, as I try to take her panties off again.

"I don't think we should have sex until I fuck him again," Beth said.

I was now feeling a mix of defeat yet strangely aroused. It was always a background fantasy of mine to be denied sex indefinitely. Still, I never shared those specific fantasies with Beth, and I never, in actuality, wanted to be denied having sex with my wife.

"I'm not sure if that's a good idea. I mean, last night was one thing, but to indefinitely hold out?" I say.

"All I'm saying is that we should try it out. I have a feeling you will get a lot of pleasure out of it too," she said.

It seems my wife knows my subconscious better than I do at times. I reluctantly agreed to try it out in the interim, as I knew she was still riding the high of last night and was secretly hoping she would change her mind in a day or two.

Beth took her underwear off and told me to place my head between her legs. She softly grabbed my head and said, "you still need to finish up from last night."

I was now throbbing after she said those words and began licking the outside of her clit while occasionally probing my tongue inside. I could still taste the residual cum left behind by James in my wife's pussy. Beth continued to moan in pleasure as I ate her out for the next several minutes.

I was always indifferent about going down on a woman, I didn't hate the task, but I wasn't particularly thrilled to do it either. For some reason, going down on my wife, after knowing she has had a much larger and girthier penis than my own inside of her, made the task so much more pleasurable. The distinct scent of their bodies, sweat, and fragrances made me leak in my boxers. When I finished, Beth saw the huge stain on my underwear from where I lost control and smiled seductively.

"I think it's healthy for us to evolve our relationship, and I think we are both going to get a lot out of it," she said.

Beth got up to go into the shower as I lay back on the bed, in my now drenched underwear, thinking about the logistics of our new relationship.

applecati
applecati
477 Followers