All Comments on 'Wife's Friend Turned Me into a Cuck Ch. 02'

by applecati

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 years ago

Jeez, just another weak, pathetic, apology of a man. Manipulated by a cheating, slut, cunt wife. Worse, the spineless doormat pretends he's fine with it all. Why didn't he just get a Taxi home, leaving his slut wife but telling her he'll be filing for divorce? Or... actually making an issue when the manipulating cunt Mia puts him in a position he had never agreed to? No, these stories are just vomit inducing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beth will sure get a lot out of it, but hubby will be left on the sidelines until she finally has enough fun tormenting him and leaves him for a real man. He's a complete fool if he doesn't understand its going to turn out that way. And, he'll get to give her most of his $ in the divorce.

bluepixiegurl316bluepixiegurl316about 2 years ago

" Like James was the alpha male who got to use me the way he pleased, and you can only follow my orders."

Ughhh. The idea of her saying that with no idea if he was hurt at all is near impossible in a marriage that this topic hasn't been discussed before. If she's not emotionally invested in the their marriage after one night then it's not really something to be interested in as a reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This chapter makes the last slightly less evil.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That guy is such a wimp. I don’t even feel sorry for him that his wife and her friends treated him like shit. Guess they did know how weak he is.

darthnader19darthnader19about 2 years ago

Another banger can't wait for the next chapter

CornixCornixabout 2 years ago

An enjoyable story about a woman talking about and demonstrating, what have probably been secret desires for years; who has found her enjoyment in sexual sadism.

I never understand commenters like LenardSpencer: This story was not written for you. The title made it clear that the story had a cuckold and humiliation aspect; so why read it.

I enjoyed the story thoroughly and look forward to reading more of your work, both semi-autobiographical and fictional.

Thank you for writing this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Hope there’s more coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More more more

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Dear Cornix, you question why someone reads a story they don't like at all? The answer ist quite easy. There are so many mentally ill idiots (here cuckolds) who always need to be told to seek counseling before it's too late for them and they become totally idiotic.

Where better to say that than here on this page and with a story like this. Confucius already said: if you recognize an idiot, name him publicly and clearly, otherwise at some point in the future the idiots will think they are the normal ones!

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 2 years ago

Unlike some other readers, I enjoyed this story very much. It spoke to me because I am truly a sissy faggot cocksucking cuckold-wannabe. The excerpt that I loved reading is when Beth says to her cuckold husband:

"Something about the way you complied with my orders, despite knowing I was forcing you to eat James' cum out of me. I just can't stop thinking about that part. Like James was the alpha male who got to use me the way he pleased, and you can only follow my orders."

This is what I truly want -- to be a cuckold to my wife and her well-hung male lovers. I will fluff (suck) the big juicy cock before I guide it into her cunt, I will eat his cum creampie out of her cunt, and I will also present my man-pussy ass to him to fuck me with my wife watching. He will be the alpha-male and I will obey my wife's orders. That is what I truly want to make happen in my real life. Wish me luck.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 2 years ago

Yep, You are a cuck just like me.

Claudia69Claudia69about 2 years ago

Ready for the next part!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am disgusted by how maNy people are into this, society is set up to stop this from happening to people . Its seems totally impossible that you would waste time finding a woman just to be. Couple and take her shit and then NOT fuck her. How much suicide from people who get played like this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You know when things like this goes wrong people die

TonyBeetsTonyBeetsover 1 year ago

Excellent story!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

As long as she let's you eat her after she fucks other men don't complain

rickylaw01rickylaw01about 1 year ago

Right when she came out of the shower is when she would have seen me packing my bags. This guy lets her fuck another guy and then she is going to withold sex from him. Later bitch

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I want this. It's exactly how I picture my wife starting in the lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You need to come up with CH 3

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This matches my fantasy completely, I dream of my wife taking on a Black Lover with a Huge Dick

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userapplecati@applecati
Cuckold stories, starting with true diary-style events. Will eventually write some fictional ones as well that are more extreme and kink-specific.