All Comments on 'Wife's Friend Turned Me into a Cuck Ch. 03'

by applecati

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The first story was pretty hot, the second one less so. This one even further. Especially after reading the first story from the other perspective, it seems like there’s some genuine frustration and anger on Beth’s side that’s influencing this and it just makes me feel sad. I feel like they’re headed for a crash and the ultimate destruction of their relationship. I love the first part from both points of view, although I didn’t like some of her thoughts toward the end of the one from her perspective.

In my mind the 2nd part should’ve been about both of them discussing what they liked, didn’t like and could accept and/or were willing to try moving forward. They’ve never established consent, or agreement for FLR or anything else, even agreement to try it.

The wife unilaterally deciding what she did at the end of the first story from her perspective was a huge turn-off for me. Sorry I know plenty of people get turned on by Non-consent, but the moment she continued with this against her husband’s genuine wishes, it ceased to be an erotic story. To each their own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Applecati, just another sad man writing stories to satisfy and reinforce his fetish instead of seeking professional help to try and address it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Trash, it's been done before, and much better. Do you new writers have any imagination at all? 2

MissLouisecdMissLouisecdabout 2 years ago

got I love to eat a pussy full of cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love the story. I'm a secret cuck (wife doesn't know I know) the husband loves it, this is what he wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love the sex, the relationship, the unexpected bi contact.

I hate the drugs and the “I need to get drunk” part. Jarring and unnecessary. But that’s probably just me, everybody’s going to complain about something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The ride in the back of the car with the husband playing chauffeur was hot, I've been there and done that, it's wild. The sex was hot as well, even the bi part that isn't always my thing to watch. If it's done right and in the heat of the moment it works though, and this kind of does. The coke isn't my thing at all, and while alcohol is a great social lubricant, I don't know that most would have wanted the muting effect it has. I've been told that coke is like Viagra for a guy, but I have no personal experience with this, nor do I know what it does to a woman.

I like that Beth is taking charge of her husband, but the romantic in me would like to have seen some kind of proper understanding before she went down this road in part one. Part one felt like pure evil to me, and I like fun; not evil and mean.

Both Beth and her friend seem like users to me, and the guys only opportunistic for a fresh piece of ass. How badly would any of the guys treat the husband just to get some more of Beth? I guess we'll just have to wait and see. James did take a very commanding tone with the husband though, and he submitted without complaint to it.

I like the way you write and look forward to the next part, and please don't take this as anything but constructive criticism.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

Eze325Eze325about 2 years ago

Brilliant! Hope there's more

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 2 years ago

There are so many lines in this chapter that I like but the one that hit me the hardest is:

"James grabs Beth by the hips, mounts her like the alpha male he is, and begins ferociously pumping my wife from behind with his colossal penis."

That's what I so desperately want my wife to do -- get mounted by an Alpha Male with a big cock and fuck him in front of me. Then, just like Beth tells her husband, my wife will tell me that I won't fuck her anymore (I actually haven't had sex with her in more than 2 years and I really don't want to anymore). I certainly want to suck the big Alpha Cock and get it ready to fuck my wife. Then I will eat his cum creampie from my wife's cunt after he shoots his big load deep inside her. I so desperately want to be a sissy faggot cocksucking cuckold.

The only difference with me and your story is that I want the Alpha Male to also fuck my sissy man-pussy ass after her fucks my wife. My wife needs to know that I'm a cocksucking faggot bottom bitch.

Yes, that's ME.

Anallicker01Anallicker01about 2 years ago

Would have preferred a more loving wife even though hubby seems happy in his new position as beta/cleanup guy. Good stroke story. I've never been in this type situation and doubt it will happen.

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie2008about 2 years ago

sucking cock while your wife denies you. it is my lot in life.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 2 years ago

Why even try sticking your clitty into her, You know that is what your penis is, a clit not that you are no longer a man. Play a game with her cunt and his cum. When some leaks down onto her ass hole be a good boy and suck that up first before moving up to her cunt and see if you can swallow his seed before anymore leaks down. Be a good boy and don't lick her ass , suck the cum from her as if you were sucking from a bowl. Love this story. Loved it when I was allowed to worship her.

Claudia69Claudia69about 2 years ago

Good sexy Story!! I would love to suck the Cum from Beth's Twat...

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 2 years ago

Read this story again and every time I read it it turns me on so much. It's one of the best ever stories on Literotica. It's my fantasy and something I truly wish would happen with me and my wife. I want to suck an Alpha male's cock in front of her, guide that big cock into her cunt, and then eat the creampie from her pussy after he fucks her deep and hard. When she tells me that I will no longer fuck her because I'm too small (compared to her Alpha lover), I tell her "yes mistress" and I take my place as the sissy faggot cuckold husband.

AND I LOVE IT !!!!

Please tell more stories. This one is fantastic.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

I have read this story before and still rub my tiny limp sissy clit with the desire to see james fucking my wife as I beg my wife to let me watch and worship her and him

rickylaw01rickylaw01about 1 year ago

I would dump this woman faster then rotten eggs

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

All the stupid stories are the same, why is it that the guys have to always be losers with no backbone.

litlbulllitlbull3 months ago

Great story and hope for more

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Keep the story going. I am an Alpha that is enjoying and encouraging my wife to make me a beta for awhile. This story is a great one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userapplecati@applecati
Cuckold stories, starting with true diary-style events. Will eventually write some fictional ones as well that are more extreme and kink-specific.