Wife's Friend Turned Me into a Cuck Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turns around and sits firmly in my lap, instructing me to take her dress off. I undo my wife's dress and pull it down over her shoulders, exposing her massive 34DD breasts to James as they attempt to push the physical constraints of her bra.

Beth stands up and pulls the rest of her dress down, now in her bra and panties. I can smell her perfume in the air as she turns around and tells me to take my clothes off. Once I'm completely naked, she reaches over and grabs my significantly smaller cock in one hand, and gives it a squeeze. She gets on top of me and begins rubbing the head of my penis over her clit, still covered with her underwear.

"Such a shame you can never have this pussy again," she says as she continues to grind on my throbbing cock. I grab her breasts and attempt to lick them when she pulls my my hand away and gently smacks me across the face.

"Those aren't for you," she yells sternly. Beth stands up on the couch and brushes her ass against my face, instructing me to take her underwear off. I do as I'm told, and I can immediately smell the sweet scent of my wife's natural body lube gushing out of her pussy, now soaked into her panties.

"I want to eat you out so badly," I say.

"This pussy belongs to James, not you," she says as she removes her bra and walks over to James, who is now stripped completely naked.

She places both hands on James' chest and tilts her head up to kiss him. James wraps his arms around her waist and squeezes her bare ass hard with both hands.

"Oooh!" she screams.

Beth got down on her knees and began sucking James' cock when she suddenly stopped.

"We already have this part covered," she chuckled, looking at me, and pushed James next to me on the couch.

Beth crawled on top of James and began grinding her fat round ass over his pulsing cock, while sensually kissing him as I sit there, with a live view. She turns and sits in his lap sideways, facing me, with his monstrous cock sticking out between her legs.

"Think I can make it disappear?" She laughs, as she grabs James' cock and lifts herself high enough to place the tip of his penis on her clit.

Beth slowly glides down on his cock and eases it in about halfway before slowly taking a little more at a time. At some point, I can see her visibly wince.

"I guess not yet," she laughs. She rides his cock up and down for several minutes in this position, giving me front row access to watching James' massive cock continuously penetrate my wife. After some time, she gets uncomfortable and asks James to get on top.

Beth lies back on the couch as James lifts her legs up and places them over his shoulders. He smacks her clit a couple of times with his erect penis before gently pressing the tip inside as if he were drilling pilot holes. After a few pumps, he goes deeper as Beth's moans grow louder and louder.

"Oh my god, harder, James! Fuck!" She screams, as James vigorously fucks my wife into submission.

"Faster, fuck go faster!" She yells at him as he is now running on all cylinders. I can see Beth's face as she experiences her first G-spot orgasm of the night.

Beth gets up off the couch and does another line of coke while finishing off what was left in her wine glass. She comes back to the couch and grabs James, leading him into our bedroom. I wasn't planning on them fucking in our bed, but I was in no position to object.

"You coming?" Beth says to me. I get up and follow them into our bedroom.

James lifts Beth up by her thighs and ass as she glides his cock back inside her drenched pussy. He pushes her back against the wall as he furiously pounds my wife, letting out an audible grunt with each thrust. I look at Beth's face, and she is experiencing pure ecstasy, begging him to fuck her harder and deeper.

"Oh my god, I want your cum inside of me so bad, James!" she screams as he tosses her on the bed. James lies down as Beth gets on top of him, grabs his pulsating cock with the veins are now clearly visible, and slides it back inside her as she bounces her ass up and down his unrealistically massive shaft.

The sight of Beth's ass bouncing so elegantly on James' immense cock makes me realize that I will never be able to please her the way he is right now. Beth's body is now drenched with sweat, and the sight of her massive glistening tits bouncing up and down as he has his hands mounted firmly on her hips caused a small explosion in me. I look down and see massive amounts of precum dripping from my semi-erect penis onto our carpet.

I take a seat on the ottoman as Beth gets on all fours and faces me, presenting her perfect shapely ass for James to finish her off. James said he needed a few minutes to recoup, as he wanted to last a bit longer, so Beth told me to bring her another glass of wine. I go to the kitchen to pour her another glass while downing the rest of the bottle myself. Beth stands up, grabs her wine, and puts her arm around me while taking a sip. A few drops of wine dribble from the glass and fall in between her tits. She looks at me and smiles.

"You think you deserve to get that?" She asks

"Yes, please, Beth, please," I beg.

She grabs the back of my head and forces me to lick up the wine between her breasts. I lick it up like a savage beast, embracing the sweet scent of her perfume, sweat, and the red blend she had been drinking.

"That's enough," she says as she takes a step back. At this point, James is ready to continue and walks up behind Beth, firmly squeezing her breasts as he shoves his erect penis between her legs.

"It's still bigger than yours," she says, referring to the portion of James' penis sticking out between her legs. She tells me to get down on my knees and "suck her cock." I do as I'm told and lick the tip of his penis, glistening with precum, as she pushes my head forward.

"My turn," she says as she pushes me away with her foot, wine glass still in hand. She takes another swig before setting the glass down on the nightstand and hopping onto the bed. James tells her to get on all fours, and she does as she is told. He spends a few minutes admiring her voluptuous ass, slowly rubbing it with a squeeze here and a smack there.

James grabs Beth by the hips, mounts her like the alpha male he is, and begins ferociously pumping my wife from behind with his colossal penis. She screams and moans with each thrust, begging him to go deeper as she is about to cum. Her sweat glistened tits rocks back and forth with each thrust, and I begin to appreciate the hidden beauty in the laws of physics.

"Not as good as me, huh?" I say to Beth jokingly as she stares at me with the look of pure bliss.

"Oh, you have no fucking idea, babe," she moans.

Within a few seconds, I saw Beth's face glow as her moans grew louder and more frequent. I knew James was on the verge of making her explode.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna...."

Beth screams with joy as she has one of the most intense orgasms she has ever experienced. James was ready to finish a few seconds later, and Beth begged him to fill her up with his hot sticky load. James grabs my wife's hips a little tighter and begins pumping harder and harder, making sure to release his load so deep inside of her that there would be no way I could compete on an evolutionary level.

Within seconds Beth screams as she feels James' cock pulse while he pulls her by the hips as deep as he can, emptying his tremendous load directly into my wife. James lies down, trying to catch his breath while Beth lays flat on her stomach to recoup some energy.

I knew what was coming next, and rather than being surprised like last time, I was eager to bury my face in between my wife's legs.

"Come here," Beth says, signaling me to get on the bed.

James hops in our shower and closes the door. I felt that he wasn't entirely comfortable with everything we were doing, but it didn't matter to me; his job was complete.

Beth gives me a soft kiss, and I turn her over and immediately begin licking the sweat off her chest and stomach. She moans as I do this, reminds me that I have a job to complete, and guides my head down to her dripping wet pussy.

I can see the pool of cum left behind by James as it trickles down her ass and the crevices between her thighs and hips. I take my time, lifting her legs and ass up as I bury my face into her freshly fucked pussy. I again get the sweet hint of her body's scent and perfume, paired with the subtle hint of James after he completely dominated my wife like a true alpha male.

Beth moans as I lick all her bits and crevices with eagerness and a sense of urgency, and I can feel the precum gushing out of me. I was desperate to fuck her again.

Once I finish up, I give her a long kiss and prepare my cock with a few strokes, using my precum as lube. As I am about to insert the tip of my now throbbing penis into her soaking wet pussy, she stops me:

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" she says.

"Um, reclaiming you? I guess? Whatever they call it," I say.

"Yea, we aren't doing that," she says.

"The fuck you mean?" I say, almost annoyed while my cock pulses as more and more precum leaks out of me.

"I get that you want to cum, but you're not getting this pussy tonight. Especially not right after I was fucked by a real alpha. Besides, I'm feeling kinda sore; James took a lot out of me. I still have to decide if I want your cock again, but for the time being, this pussy is off limits to you."

Those words caused me to shoot a micro load off with so much force. Beth saw this and smiled. She got up, gave me a hug, and passionately kissed me, pressing her breasts against my body as she placed her hand on my cock and began slowly stroking it. Within seconds I exploded all over her hand and legs.

"I fucking love this woman," I thought, as she scooped up my load off of her thigh and swallowed it in front of me, then stuck her fingers in my mouth to clean them off.

"I like our new relationship," Beth said, as she got up to go into the shower with James.

"Would you mind bringing us some towels after you clean up here?" she said as she walked into the shower and closed the door behind her.

12