All Comments on 'Wife's Friend Turned Me into a Cuck Ch. 04'

by applecati

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh great, another defective idiot writer has crawled out of the woodwork.

Al_AnonAl_Anonabout 2 years ago

Keep it up Applecati. I love 'reluctant cuck' stories, where the wife pushes things farther than he ever expected. And the fact that she gets off on denying him can make for some wonderfully cruel scenarios.

Re 'woodwork' anon:

Thats what the author said when he saw your comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well at least at this point they’ve not talked. My main objection was that this seemed genuinely cruel on her part and more based on anger because of how her husband had been (in regards to sex drive) even before they got married, and I still feel like it’s semi based on that. I think her unwillingness to have any sex with him, allow him to reclaim her etc. seems a bit cruel, but if it what he craves… and he hasn’t spoken up against it…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think we offended that poor anon. Oh no. Well anyway, keep writing.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 2 years ago

I have not had any in at least 4 years, It has been so long I actually forget how long. Anyway cuck brother get used of not getting any relief from her. Sneak what you can from your hand you will grow to crave and love your hand.

NahariaNahariaalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoyed all parts of this story so far & I hope you continue it. I’m glad they are communicating more now, I’d like to see Mia & Eli come back into the story a bit to see Mia’s reaction to their new lifestyle & maybe see her be included in his humiliation as she can be more harsh without it being directly as cruel as it being his wife.

So yea, hope to see more from you in future. Take no notice of the anon hate comments, it’s a bit perplexing but every story of this ilk has them because for some unbeknownst reason they see a title of a story they know they won’t like, read it then rage/troll, maybe they doth protest too much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

did not care as much for this chapter. somewhere they still have to remember they are still husband and wife, so there has to be some sort of concessions for love as well as lovemaking. I also don't care for Chasity, it is either trust or be a slave and that is a total different lifestyle. Pappasleaze!

SnakebitSnakebitover 1 year ago

I was loving it till the cock cage, that always ruins a story for me.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

At least he still gets to lick her. My wife has not allowed me to look at or touch her in many years. She cucked me , made me a jerk boy and cut me off from all con

rickylaw01rickylaw01about 1 year ago

Can't even read anymore. Why would any guy let this happen to them?

litlbulllitlbull3 months ago

I was wondering when she was going to lock him in chastity!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I have to be at does turn me on that if my wife fucked another man in front of me, but I wanted to turn around and say all right I want him to but fuck me in front of everybody and I wanna suck his cock every time he fucks you and swallow his load. In fact, I want you to watch as he and me fuck he comes over and fucks me in the ass like two faggots, and doesn’t touch her, that’s what I’d like that would be hot though if a big buccaneer came over and started fucking me your husband I’d be his bitch I’d be the total bottom and let him fuck me. Kiss me eat me I eat his ass I’d suck his cock and let him fuck me for hours, and she just have to watch and get nothing and I’d be getting fucked hard by a big buck Nager and a giant cock her husband

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userapplecati@applecati
Cuckold stories, starting with true diary-style events. Will eventually write some fictional ones as well that are more extreme and kink-specific.