Wife's Friend Turned Me into a Cuck Ch. 05

Story Info
Mia has a surprise. Beth pushes our boundaries even further.
3.5k words
4.15
65.4k
99

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applecati
applecati
480 Followers

It's been nearly two weeks now since Beth had me locked up in chastity. The first few days took some getting used to, but I hardly notice it now. The thought of her having complete sexual freedom to do as she pleases while I am left locked in a cage at her whim drives me insane but in a good way. It's hard to describe all my feelings, as this lifestyle has evolved and mutated faster than I can keep track of.

It's the middle of the week, and Beth is at the office, with the key to my cage buried neatly between her breasts. I picture her interactions with co-workers. Do they notice her new necklace? Does anyone ask what it is? Would she dare tell them what it opens if they see the key?

Beth had no problem quickly adapting to her femdom role. As each day passes, I feel more and more like a beta cuck, eager to serve her as my mistress. I rub her feet, massage her back, cook her dinner, and even help her prepare for date nights with her bulls. I can't remember the last time we had sex. Beth has given herself free rein to hook up with several of the men she has been intimate with in the past. Hearing her passionately describe each sexual escapade while I am locked up and celibate stings like no other, yet, each time she describes the intimate details of getting fucked and dominated by hung alpha males, I find myself pulsing and throbbing through the stainless-steel cage around my cock.

Suddenly, I receive a text from Mia (Beth's friend), telling me she has something for me to pick up. When I ask her what it is, she just says to hurry and come over because she must get back to work in an hour and that she has assigned me a key via the smart lock.

As I drive to Mia and Eli's place, I try to picture what it could be, though I have a lingering thought that nothing needs to be picked up, and it is just a ruse for something else. When I received a text from Beth while I was in the car saying, "remember, follow the rules," I was nearly certain Mia and Beth were up to something.

As I approach her front door, I unlock t and let myself inside. I can immediately hear moaning coming from one of the bedrooms.

"Is that you?" she yelled.

"Yea, what's up?" I reply. No response.

After a few minutes, Mia comes out in a bathrobe with a sly grin, closing the door behind her.

"Let me see it," she says.

"See what?" I reply.

"You know," she said while pointing down to my crotch.

Before I could reply, I saw Eli walk quickly out of the bedroom, give me a head nod, and walk out the front door. He seemed like he was eager to leave.

"Beth told you?" I ask Mia

"Of course, she told me," she laughed. "Here, I'll make it easier for you."

Mia took off her bathrobe, revealing her perfect goddess-like body, glimmering with a slight after-sex glow. She walks up to me and unzips my pants, pulling them down and tugging on the waistband of my boxers.

I pull down my boxers and reveal my caged cock for her to see. She giggles and places her hand over it, feeling the cold steel wrapped around my former manhood.

"We can't fuck, but we can do other stuff," she said as she lay down on the couch, ushering me to come closer.

As I approach, she pulls me in closer, giving me a long passionate kiss, then leading my head down between her legs.

"You know what to do," she said as she forcefully shoved my face into her clit.

I start eating her out and almost immediately notice a pool of thick white semen dripping out of her. As I lick her crevices, she moans with each sweep, tightening her legs around my neck as I continue to eat what I presume to be Eli's cum directly out of her. This scenario was a dream, and I could feel my cock pulsing harder through the cage as each second passed. I heard Mia gasp within a few minutes as her grip around my neck tightened, even more, nearly choking me.

"Why are you so good at that?" She asked. It was rhetorical.

Mia got off the couch and grabbed my hand, leading me into the shower with her. As I take my shirt off, she turns the water on and hops in, gesturing for me to join her. She pushes me against the shower wall and gives me another deep, passionate kiss, then hands me her loofah, ordering me to lather her up. As I scrub and rinse off Mia's naked body, she rubs her ass against my crotch, moving side to side, teasing me for what I can't have. I grabbed her breasts, and she gave me a concerned look but allowed it anyway as she continued to grind her ass on my caged cock. As I rubbed my hands up and down her bare ass and chest, the throbbing in my cage became so intense I began leaking prematurely. However, the pain of blue balls seemed to only intensify.

After we were done showering, Mia quickly got me on my way, telling me she had to hop on a meeting in a few minutes. When I asked her what she needed me to pick up, she just rolled her eyes and said goodbye, leading me out the front door.

As I drove back home, I secretly hoped that whatever this weird thing with Mia was continued on a somewhat regular basis. While Beth was super strict with what I could and could not do, what I could and could not touch, etc. Mia seemed to be making up the rules as she went along, and if I could take advantage of those gray areas, I certainly would.

Beth came home later in the evening and had a huge smile on her face.

"How was your date?" She asked.

"Is that what it was supposed to be?" I replied.

She sat on the edge of our bed, took off her socks, and pointed her feet toward me. That was my cue to give her a foot massage. As I rubbed her feet, she mentioned how she wanted to fuck James again and how no one else could get her to orgasm as he did.

"I thought he wasn't comfortable with the whole bull thing," I say.

"We've been chatting all week; I think I am slowly convincing him to be ok with it. His biggest issue was he felt he was being disrespectful towards you, but I told him this is what we both want, and we get off on the role play."

"So, he is ok with all the stuff I asked"

"He will be. And then some," she said while smiling.

See, Beth is really turned on by the bisexual stuff, but it wasn't always my cup of tea. But the more she described it, the more I got turned on by it. It wasn't so much that I loved certain bisexual acts, just that knowing he was inside my wife, dominating her inside and out really turned me on, and being close to that, by proxy, well... I guess that's what did it for me. For Beth, it was all about control. She knew I was the beta cuck, and I had to be submissive towards her alpha male, which included all acts of submission.

As Beth got undressed to get ready for her shower, I saw the key to my cage dangling between her tits, so close yet far away. She smiled at me and turned around, walking towards the shower, as I stared in awe at the beautiful plump round ass I could no longer have.

As we went to bed, I pictured her fucking James again, forcing myself to partially ejaculate through the cage, all through my thoughts alone. I was pretty impressed. Unfortunately, the feeling of release was not the same, and the painful throbbing persisted until my boner died down.

Later the following day, I received a text from Beth telling me James invited us over for dinner at his place. This got me extremely excited, as I knew that meant she would be fucking him tonight. The truth is, we were both bummed out when James initially shied away from being our regular bull, as we both felt he was perfect for the job. His huge cock, dominant personality, and tall stature made him the perfect alpha bull for our fantasy.

I couldn't get any work done for the rest of the day as I was too focused on what new surprises Beth had in store for the night. When Beth got home, it seemed like she was just as enthusiastic as I was. She stripped down to her underwear and pushed me onto the bed, jumping on top of me. As she passionately kissed me, I could sense she was eager to finally fuck James again. As her massive tits dangled inches away from my chest, I noticed the key hanging above my eyes. She noticed this too, got up, and took her panties off, gesturing for me to eat her out. As I passionately performed oral sex on my wife, she moaned louder and louder until she climaxed, leaving me with a throbbing cock and cold blue balls. She was dripping wet and ready to have a fun and passionate night with James.

Before we left, she gave me a heads up on what to expect and what my role would be. I agreed with everything as this was Beth's show now, and I was just along for the ride. As Beth drove, I stared at her beautiful face and gazed at how perfect her breasts looked in her dark red evening dress. The material was thin, and you would see every curve on her body; it was phenomenal. As we parked in the garage of James' building, Beth got out of the car and started walking ahead of me. I was fixated on how perfect her ass looked in the dress and was envious of the treat James was about to enjoy, all to himself.

As we entered James' condo, the ambiance was romantic and elegant. There was a delicious smell in the air and a bottle of malbec next to three perfectly aligned wine glasses. Beth ran up to James and gave him a tight hug, and he reciprocated, with his hands placed firmly on my wife's ass. "Lucky man," I thought. James shook my hand and gave me a bro hug as he poured us some wine and invited us to sit down.

James made pasta from scratch with his KitchenAid mixer, which was surprisingly tasty. During dinner, we chatted about nonchalant things like work, how his nightclub is doing, and other somewhat mundane topics. All three of us knew it was just a ruse for what was to come later.

After dinner, we had some more wine, and James showed us some YouTube videos one of his employees produced. Beth was fascinated by the cinematography and all the attractive women in the video.

"Maybe I can be in one of your videos next time," said Beth.

"I'd like that a lot, said James," as he placed his hand on Beth's thigh.

"He won't be having any dessert tonight," Beth said to James as she pulled out my chastity key tucked between her breasts.

"Oh damn, you weren't kidding about that," said James.

Beth smiled, got up, and approached me while gesturing to James to come over.

"You know the drill," James said, sternly, as he placed his crotch right up to my face.

My heart began racing; even though this was the second time I would be doing this, I still hesitated. As I stared blankly in front of me, Beth spoke up:

"Hurry up, cuck. I've been waiting for this all day."

I undid James' pants and pulled down his boxer briefs, revealing the all-familiar sight of his massive semi-erect cock, dangling in my face. It did not matter how many times I saw this thing; it was astonishing each time. Beth got closer and grabbed James' cock in her hand, guiding it towards my mouth. As the tip of his penis came towards my lips, Beth grabbed my head, forcing it down his shaft. As I gagged, more saliva came out of my mouth, and I began sucking James' cock up and down more easily. With each thrust into the back of my throat, his cock got harder and harder. By the time it was almost fully erect, Beth had pushed me aside and grabbed his cock with Both hands, picking up where I left off.

James moaned and grunted with each thrust as Beth slobbered over his now fully erect penis. Calling that thing massive was an understatement. Beth took her dress off and stripped naked in front of us, her perfect breasts jiggling, flawlessly, as she removed her bra. Beth motioned me to get up and strip down, revealing my caged cock, and ordered me to stand next to James. She cradled both our cocks in each hand, comparing the two, though there wasn't much comparison. My semi-erect cock strained by the two-inch cage was nothing compared to James' in all its full glory.

Beth stood up and turned around, thrusting her big ass onto James' penis. James cradled her breasts from behind and began softly kissing her neck. Even though she was visibly dripping wet, she told me to eat her out while James' penis stuck out between her legs. Within a few moments, she pushed me away and guided James' cock inside of her, slowly easing into it.

James started slow, carefully entering and exiting my wife, building her up for what was to come. Soon enough, he had her bent over the couch with his hands placed firmly on her hips, thrusting his entire cock in and out of Beth.

Beth moaned with each intense thrust, telling James how much she missed his enormous cock penetrating her and how happy she was to finally have it inside her. As they began turning up the intensity, I could see Beth get visibly sweaty as James grabbed her glistening breasts while mounting my wife from behind. Beth intensely moaned as she fell forward on the couch, trying to catch her breath.

James looked at me and ordered me to pour them some more wine. I did as I was told and could hear them getting ready for the next position in the background. As I returned from the kitchen, Beth had James sitting on the couch and was on top of him, cowgirl style. I stared in wonder as I saw all nearly nine inches of his cock thrust in and out of Beth's now drenched pussy. I place two glasses on the dining table and take a few sips of wine, feeling my cock throbbing in its cage.

Beth called me over and told me to get on my knees behind her and lick her ass. As I eagerly spread her ass open, I can feel James' pulsating cock rhythmically penetrating Beth. I could tell he was on the verge of exploding. Beth reached around and forced my head down, demanding I suck her alpha bulls ball sack. While logistically, this took some effort, I was able to suck on his balls as Beth's ass repeatedly pounded the side of my head. I was in utter bliss as the cum came dribbling out of my cage.

Beth then pulled James' cock out of her and forced me to suck on it again, this time in its fully erect glory. I could barely contain the thing as Beth laid on the other side of the couch on her back, motioning for James to fuck her missionary. James thrust his cock hard down my throat one last time before playfully kicking me to the floor as he got on top of Beth on the couch.

At this point, they were fucking raw like wild animals as James vigorously played with Beth's tits while kissing her most sensually and seductively. Beth moaned louder and louder with each thrust of his cock as James grunted while he fucked her into submission. As James was about to finish, his cock pulsated one last time as Beth yelled out a deafening scream. She could physically feel his penis expand inside of her as he released his load.

Beth let out a sigh of relief as James pulled out. When he did, Beth grabbed his hand and told me to clean up her bull.

I got to my knees and sucked James off, tasting the scent of Beth's sweet juices dripping off his cock. As James sat back down on the couch, Beth told me to lie down as she got in the 69 position over me, forcing her cum drenched pussy on my face. James' load was massive, and I nearly gagged, slurping all of it out of Beth. I caressed her ass firmly as I licked every nook and cranny, embracing her sweet scent paired with James' musky cologne, cleaning my wife thoroughly after she had been fucked by a true alpha bull.

"You were excellent today," Beth said to me as she held the key to my cage. "Should I let you cum too?" She asked.

I nodded in submission, thinking there was a slim chance she would actually let me finish.

"You have to do something for me first," she said as she grabbed a bottle of lube.

I knew what was coming, as we had discussed this in great detail.

"You're my beta cuck, and if you want me to let you cum, you will submit fully to my alpha bull," she said as she motioned for James to get up.

Beth had finally turned me into a true submissive beta male. I was never going to fuck her again. With James now fully in the picture and all her other friends with benefits, she had no use for my puny cock and passive sex drive.

As Beth laid on her back, I began eating her out again as James slowly got behind me and teased my ass after getting his second wind. He entered slowly as I gasped, continuing to eat Beth out. The process took a little while, but soon enough, James was fucking me with his now throbbing cock, hitting my prostate with each massive thrust. I came a little each time he went in, basking in this strange pleasure I was receiving. I continued to tell myself it wasn't gay, but strangely enough, this was highly pleasurable. Though it could also be the entire lack of sex on my part. Beth moaned as I continued to eat her out, telling me how good of a submissive cuck I was and how this was the only sex I would get from now on.

As James picked up the pace, his thrust became more profound, and I could feel all nine inches inside me. James let out a loud grunt within minutes, and I, too, felt his cock expand as he emptied his second load inside of me. When he pulled out, my body felt relieved, as his penis was no longer taking up the massive void now inside of me. I could feel his hot sticky cum drip out of me while my modest penis had now left a pool of semen on his carpet.

Keeping her word, Beth got up and unlocked my cage. The feeling was liberating. As she grabbed my cock, I could feel it pulsing hard, even though so much cum had already dribbled out. Beth told me to jerk myself off as she pressed her sweaty tits into my face, rubbing them in hard. I basked in all of this, as it had been a while since I was allowed to get this intimate with her body. She got back down on her knees and told me I could cum on her tits, which was a pleasant little surprise.

Within minutes, I released a few dribbles of my puny load onto Beth's tits, sighing in relief as it had been a while since I had masturbated properly. Beth stood up and shoved my face back into her chest, forcing me to lick my beta cum off her sweat-glistened tits. Once I was all done, she grabbed the cage and locked it back on around my cock, tucking the key back between her tits.

James got up and firmly placed his hands on Beth's ass, ensuring I saw the hard squeeze he gave her. They kissed in front of me once more before James led her back to his bedroom, both still completely naked. Before they closed the door behind them, Beth gave me one last seductive grin as she turned off the lights in his bedroom.

applecati
applecati
480 Followers