All Comments on 'Wife's Friend Turned Me into a Cuck Ch. 05'

by applecati

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a fiasco, bro! Why did you classify yourself as a "Loving Wife"? You would sit quietly in your rotten and smelly "Fetish"...

jeanmarc08jeanmarc08almost 2 years ago

very good, continue please !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a mess. Sure seems like a divorce would solve all problems, fast!

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 2 years ago

Loved this chapter. It is my dream and ultimate fantasy to do exactly this with my wife and her bulls/boyfriends/male lovers. The excerpt from this chapter that sums it up perfectly for me is:

"You're my beta cuck, and if you want me to let you cum, you will submit fully to my alpha bull," ... she had finally turned me into a true submissive beta male. I was never going to fuck her again. With James now fully in the picture and all her other friends with benefits, she had no use for my puny cock".

Yes, that's me -- my thin pencil dick can't satisfy my wife anymore. I truly want to suck her bulls' cocks with her watching, then eating their cum from her pussy after they fuck her, and then turn around and have them fuck my sissy man-pussy with their big cocks while she watches her sissy faggot cocksucking bottom bitch husband get fucked by a real man. Yes, that's what I want and that's what I need.

I love this story. I hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You know even though this is written as fiction, most of us "normal" people like to read fiction that is within the realm of "the possible" but not necessarily within the realm of "the probable"! So I guess what I'm trying to say is there is no way in this world, given typical feelings and emotions of the human kind that this situation that you have painted could possible happen without a murder or suicide, so I didn't see either in your story to make it believable? Hopefully this "IS THE END"!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The marriage has deteriorated to the point where there isn’t any need normal everyday activity as before ! He is always wearing the cage as a constant reminder , he’s doing the housework , the cleaning , the shopping , dressing her for her dates , sucking off her bulls , eating their cream pies , getting buttfucked , all the while being subservient ? Even their normal conversations have turned into talking about this new paradigm shift and their roles in it ? This isnt a kink it’s all-consuming lifestyle change , taking up all their free time when not working their jobs . There is no way to go back to normal for him , she’s too self absorbed . He can expect to lose himself more and more into this morphed version of his former self until his essence is erased and this new quivering blob of subservient mass has fully consumed and replaced him ! May as well have his funeral now while there is still enough of him left so he can at least attend ! Even she is being consumed and replaced with this increasingly mean and self absorbed domineering remnant version of her formal self ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wished it was a little longer but still enjoying the story.

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 2 years ago

Glad I skipped all but the last chapter, and gave a 1* for all this messed up 'story'.

greenman440greenman440almost 2 years ago

I give up on this website, the stories just get more predictable. innocent and or naive husband with sub tendencies... check, Persuaded/led/pushed/blackmailed into being a cuck...check. Now move quickly into full on cucking with chastity, bulls, creampies, cleanups and oh a bit of bi action...check. Yep all present and correct. 0.5 of a star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Seriously? In a world of 8 billion people, Is there a human being anywhere who actually would put up with this level of degradation? Geezus.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

Please explain why either of them would stay married to the other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gave last chapter a 2 this one gets a 1. this started out as a good open marriage playful story, and you turned into a wife divorcing her husband without a divorce Pappasleaze!

vazkor13vazkor13over 1 year ago

Whackdoodle said it perfectly " Please explain why either of them would stay married to the other."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic development in this series. Don't listen to the nonsense. You are creating a novel series that is getting great scores among your readers. I hope you continue to write chapters. We look forward to them!

ZambonilordZambonilordover 1 year ago

The bisexual came out of nowhere. But otherwise it was a nice continuation. I thought the part with Mia was a nice touch, as well as bringing James back in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just an everyday story of an abusive relationship.

lv2travel2lv2travel2over 1 year ago

I also concur with wackdoddle ..... why would any male stay in a relationship such as this ??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Badly written story of a miserable life......why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You're one of the best writer in this spaces, but I think you rushed too many things in this chapter. What made the first few chapters so engaging was the buildup more than anything else. You were able to to do it in a way where it was very sexy, but still seemed somewhat plausible, and that made the eventual sex much hotter. It would have been nice to continue to explore Beth and the cuck's relationship as they continue to explore boundaries and give some real reasoning about how James could go from a dumb, hot guy just down to fuck a hot chick to a full-on dominant, bisexual bull. Rushing to the end broke the immersion. Maybe you can go back and fix these things at some point.

Only being critical because I think you're so talented by the way. Your stories are excellent reads.

spinpole2001spinpole2001over 1 year ago

Really a great series !

northirishdivernorthirishdiverover 1 year ago

fabulous and loved finding this one I hadn't read yet looking forward to more chapters hopfully

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is amazing

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

She gives her husband so much more than my wife gives me. I would give thanks to her and James from the bottom of my heart.

mattenwmattenw10 months ago

Only real idiots, and writers of such idiotic stories, believe that any cock cage could withstand a bolt cutter or a power grinder. But that's why they're idiots!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why would she even be married to some dude like this, whole story is stupid. I don't any cucks , but in pretty sure there are some kind of rules in a relationship like this. Yet every story on here is all the same.

Eze325Eze3257 months ago

Love it! Hope there's more

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsucku7 months ago

yes yes yes I could see myself being this submissive - I want to be more submissive and sissy-fem and yes used by big cocks and dom females with big strapon cocks.

bfel37bfel375 months ago

Awesome story. I do believe there is still story to be told. maybe James impregnating Beth?

cdCindy1cdCindy15 months ago

Every time I read this story series it turns me on so much. I wish this is what would happen with me and my wife. Hopefully one day it will cum true. Wish me luck.

consulting91consulting914 months ago

A great series. I really was turned on with every chapter.

I want to hear how she eventually kicks the husband to the curb and moves in with James.

cdCindy1cdCindy13 months ago

The following line says it all for me:

"For Beth, it was all about control. She knew I was the beta cuck, and I had to be submissive towards her alpha male, which included all acts of submission."

Yes, for me, that's what it's all about. I want my wife to be in control, I will be submissive to her and all her male lovers, I will suck cock in front of her and guide those cocks into her wet pussy, and then I will give my sissy faggot gay man-pussy to her lovers to fuck me deep and hard.

I'm such a fag, aren't I ?!?!?!?

Keep up the great writing. I love your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userapplecati@applecati
Cuckold stories, starting with true diary-style events. Will eventually write some fictional ones as well that are more extreme and kink-specific.