Wife's Holiday Adventure Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife has a 'girls only' holiday.
3.1k words
4.08
12.1k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/16/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've spoken about my wife, Danni, in a previous holiday story, but this one is about the first time she went on a 'girls only' holiday without me.

Not that trips abroad without me were a new thing, when we were younger she had a high powered job working for the British arm of an American pharmaceutical company and would regularly be flying off to various destinations in Europe. Now though, she was working for a smaller, British company and her trips were limited to England.

Despite being in her 40s, Danni was still attractive. Five feet four with a good figure, shoulder length light brown hair and 34c breasts. There was never a shortage of admiring glances from other guys when we went out, which Danni was always keen to encourage, and I was always more than happy with.

Danni's work colleague and best friend was Leigh, who was in her early fifties. Her marriage hadn't been happy in all the years we'd known her, but in early 2003 she was free after a long and messy divorce became final.

It was not long after that when Danni came home from work and said she'd been talking with Leigh about a short break for the two of them. "She needs a holiday, and I wouldn't mind a bit of sunshine. We've been thinking about a week together in Gran Canaria. Would you mind?"

I didn't mind, I agreed they both needed a break, and I was too busy with my business to take a holiday at short notice.

The next couple of weeks were a flurry of internet searches, travel agent visits and holiday brochure reading. Danni and Leigh both giggling like schoolgirls most of the time. It was obvious they were excited about going away. There seemed to be enough new clothes bought to stock a small boutique as well!

Danni was particularly pleased with one new item of clothing: a white, A line, halter neck, backless dress. She put it on to ask what I thought of it. What I thought could be summed up in one word, "Wow!" The sleeveless dress finished just below knee length at the sides and back but slightly above the knee at the front, and it had thin straps that tied up at the back of the neck. "You won't be able to wear a bra with that." I said.

"Of course I won't, silly," she replied playfully, "the top will hold everything in place, not that I'm quite at the stage where everything has gone south just yet." then she laughed and said, "mind you, Leigh bought the identical dress, but we might have to make sure the top is tied a bit tighter for her."

"I thought you girls hated it when somebody has the same outfit or dress as you?" I asked, slightly confused.

She laughed again, "Leigh doesn't count, and we're actually looking forward to going out dressed the same. We think it'll be a real talking point."

"Not just a talking point" I said, "I reckon it'll be a real staring point too!"

"Oh well, you know us girls," she said with a gleam in her eye, "we like to think our efforts haven't been in vain."

They decided on the resort of San Agustin in the south of Gran Canaria. The beach looked gorgeous, and the resort sounded perfect. According to the brochure, San Agustin was a bit of a quiet character after dark, and nights are all about settling into one of the comfy pubs or small bars in the area around the shopping centre, which had ample good quality restaurants and eateries. I must admit I was quite jealous.

They wanted self catering accommodation and settled on the Playa Del Sol apartments. One twin bedroom, a bathroom, small kitchen/dining area and a lounge. It even had a small garden area at the front that overlooked the pool and would be ideal for sitting out and enjoying a leisurely breakfast in the mornings.

Next on the agenda were sessions at 'Beautifully Bronzed' a tanning salon local to us, and after half a dozen visits, they both looked as though they'd already been away. I must admit I thought they were going to look fabulous in their white, halter neck dresses.

They both eagerly counted down the days, and just a few weeks later I drove two very excited ladies to Gatwick airport. Most of the journey it sounded as though I had two teenagers in the car rather than women in their forties and fifties.

Danni was always very good about keeping in touch when she was away, and although the quality of phones in those days meant I didn't get photos, I did get regular updates. They visited a water park, had a morning on a glass bottomed boat, and a trip to a botanical garden and aviary. Much of their time during the day though was spent lazing around the pool and sunbathing. Their evenings were spent trying out various restaurants, but the nights always seemed to end at a bar in the shopping centre. Danni told me the bar was owned by a couple of guys in their mid thirties, Karl, who was Scandinavian, and Luis, who was Spanish. She said the music in the bar was good and Karl and Luis looked after them and made sure their glasses were never empty.

My week was busy with the business, and I'm sure for Danni and Leigh the time flew by, as holidays and good times tend to do. In what seemed like far less than a week I was heading back to Gatwick one afternoon to collect them.

I'd checked their flight arrival time and I was there at the express pick up point when they walked through the doors, pulling their wheeled cases and looking vary tanned and happy. I opened the back door for Leigh, and she hopped in as I loaded her case in the boot. Danni didn't get straight in the car though and followed me to the back. As I lifted her case in, she grabbed a handful of my butt and whispered, "I'm going to fuck the arse off you when we get home." Now I know she misses me when we aren't together, but she's not normally quite so forward after just a week, so I was pretty sure something had made her extra horny and I couldn't wait to find out what it was.

When we got in, I asked Danni what she wanted to eat and she said, "I'm fine, I had something on the plane, now I just want a bath and then to go to bed." It wasn't even 7pm!

I pulled her towards me and said, "Is there something you want to tell me?"

She was grinning from ear to ear and replied, "Oh yes, and you're going to love it, but I'm going to make you wait a bit longer." And with that she grabbed her bag and went into the main bathroom. I took the cue and went to the en-suite for a quick shower before she came into the bedroom.

I was laying on the bed in black silk boxers when she came into the room. I was expecting her to be either naked or wearing a negligee, but she was wearing the white, halter neck dress. The white material against her tanned body looked every bit as fabulous as I'd imagined it would.

Danni immediately tried to climb on me, but now it was my turn to tease. "Not just yet," I said, "I want to know what's made you so horny?" With that I slipped a hand under her dress and straight up between her thighs. As my fingers found her outer lips she was already soaking wet and tried to lower herself onto my hand, but I pulled my fingers back rather then start to masturbate her, which I knew she desperately wanted. "Come on" I said, "I want all the details before you get what you want."

She was breathing heavily as she said, "I promise I didn't go too far, but I told you about Karl and Luis. They'd been flirting with us all week, and on our last night when we went in wearing our matching dresses they barely left us alone. We didn't have to buy a drink all night. Karl had been very attentive to me all week, and Luis seemed struck on Leigh, even though she was at least fifteen years older than him."

I asked her what Karl was like and whether she had fancied him. "Oh fuck, yes," she said, "he was blonde, about five ten, good looking and fit. I'd been ogling him all week."

"Was Leigh as excited about Luis?" I asked.

"Very much so," she replied, "he was a bit shorter, and dark, but Leigh hadn't been paid attention for so long I don't think she'd have minded what he looked like."

I kept stroking her labia to encourage her but hadn't yet put a finger inside her or touched her clit. "Keep going," I demanded, "every detail."

As it happened, she didn't need any encouragement, she was obviously enjoying recounting the events of their last night, and whenever her eyes closed I knew she was visualizing them as well. "Towards the end of the evening," she continued, "I went to go to the loo, but Karl told me to use the staff toilet behind the bar rather than the customer one which seemed to have a queue. As you went through the outer door there was a lobby for coats and personal things belonging to the staff, then another door into the actual toilet. I didn't realise Karl had followed me into the lobby but before I could go through the next door, I felt a touch on my shoulder and saw he was there. He didn't say anything, just pulled me into him and started kissing me passionately."

I was breathing as heavily as Danni now as I asked if she'd responded. "Yes," she panted, "it just felt so natural, and I couldn't resist."

I couldn't wait to ask my next question, "Was he touching you?" I wanted to know.

"To start with he was just running his hands up and down my sides and stroking my bare back," she stammered, "but then his right hand went to the front of my dress and slid up my thigh. I was only wearing tiny, white panties and he pushed them to one side. I was so wet his fingers slipped into me easily."

I felt her pussy leaking onto my hand, and I said, "If you were as wet as you are now, he must've found it easy to finger fuck you."

"I made it even easier for him," she whispered, "there was a small stool next to us and I lifted my right foot onto it so that I was spread really wide."

At that point I could resist no longer and pushed first one, then two, then three fingers inside her. I wanted to know what had happened next, expecting her to have orgasmed with Karl and hoping she was going to orgasm with me as she described it, but she said at that point they were disturbed by another member of staff and Karl took his hand away, leaving her high and dry. Dry metaphorically, if not physically.

She told me that Karl had asked her to go back to his apartment, but she'd declined. I'm not sure where she'd summoned that willpower from. "I know you've watched me being fucked in the past," she said, "and I loved that, but it didn't feel right going any further when you weren't there." And then added, "I'm honestly not sure I could've resisted much longer if we hadn't been disturbed though."

"So that was it?" I asked, part relieved, part disappointed and 100% excited.

Danni carried on, "It was for me and Karl, but Leigh had been planning with Luis, and she wanted to know if I'd mind if he came back to our apartment which was only a short walk away. I didn't mind, of course. I knew it had been years since she'd had so much as a kiss, let alone sex. I was thrilled for her." She stopped talking for a short while as she gyrated her hips on my hand, her pussy almost sucking my fingers in and out, then she continued. "When we got back to our apartment they went straight into the bedroom and I assumed they'd close the door, but they were so carried away I think they'd forgotten I was even there."

I asked if she'd seen anything and how long she'd watched for. She was having trouble talking now as she was panting and obviously not far from orgasm, but she was loving telling me as much as I was loving hearing it all, and between breaths and groans, she carried on. "They were kissing voraciously, then I saw Luis drop to his knees and pull Leigh's panties down to her ankles. She kicked them off so she could open her legs wider for him and I saw his head go under her dress, and from the noises she was making I knew he'd found her clit with his tongue. I couldn't look away, I was willing them on, and I kept thinking, 'go on, fuck her, fuck her.' I was desperate to watch them having sex."

I wanted to know how clearly she could see and whether she was doing anything while she watched.

"It was dark in the lounge where I was standing, so they wouldn't have been able to see me very well," she told me, "but in the bedroom the moonlight was shining in, so I had a good view of what was happening, but not the finer details, I had to use my imagination for that. I wish I'd taken my toys with me, I needed to come so badly by then. I crept to the bathroom but all I could find was a roll-on deodorant with a screw top. It was cock shaped, but only about four inches in length. I decided it would have to do as I wanted to get back to the lounge to carry on watching."

Danni had always liked toys, but mainly small vibrators which she used on her clit. She'd never had any desire to fuck herself with a dildo, so the deodorant bottle was a bit of a surprise, but from what she was saying, I suppose needs must.

I begged her to carry on and tell me what happened next, and she said, "As I got back to the lounge Leigh was pushing Luis down onto the bed and was climbing on top of him. She was still wearing her dress so all I could see was her riding back and forth, but, oh, the noises she was making, she was obviously making up for lost time!"

I asked Danni if she was fucking herself with the roll-on as she watched, and she admitted she was. "It wasn't long enough really, but it had to do. It was working though, as I was standing to start with, but I could feel my legs starting to shake so I had to lean back against the settee."

Then she said to me, "I need to fuck you now, but I'll keep telling you what I saw, and I'm going to ask you to do something, and I'll tell you exactly when." With that, still fully clothed, she climbed on top of me and guided my erect cock inside her soaking wet pussy and started to ride me hard.

She never stopped talking though, telling me how Leigh fucked Luis, and how watching it was taking her to the point of no return. Then she described what had been the climax for all of them. "Leigh was obviously close to a huge orgasm, and as she was almost there, Luis reached his hands up behind her neck and undid the straps on her halter neck. Her breasts fell free, and even from where I was I could see her nipples were massive. Leigh and Luis came simultaneously then, and I was only seconds behind."

I didn't need to be told what it was Danni wanted me to do, I'd already guessed, so I reached up behind her neck, and as she fucked me faster and faster I undid the straps of her halter neck and released her breasts. It had the same effect on me and Danni as it had on Leigh and Luis, we had massive, simultaneous orgasms.

We continued to talk as we lay together afterwards, both exhausted. Danni told me that she went out into the garden to cool down after watching Leigh and Luis, but she could hear them start to have sex once more. I put my hand between her legs and started to slowly circle her clit, something I knew she loved. As I teased her clitoris, I teased her mind with chat as well by saying to her, "When you were watching them fuck were you regretting not going back to Karl's apartment?"

I felt her intake of breath as she thought about it, and she said, "I don't know that it was actually regret, I really didn't want to go any further without you being there and watching, but I know that if he'd been in the room while I was watching, I'd have probably let him fuck me and I'd have worried about the consequences later."

I told her the only consequences were that it would have made me even hornier, and as I said that I stroked her clit harder and faster. "Fuck me again," she said, "and tell me how horny it would have made you."

I moved myself between her legs and slid my cock into her once more, fucking her slowly as I described what turned me on. "You letting another bloke finger fuck you always drives me wild, the thought of him fucking you to orgasm while I wasn't there would have made me come instantly."

She was close again, and she almost screamed at me, "Tell me, tell me I can get fucked by another man whenever I want, and you won't mind. Tell me!"

"You can be fucked whenever you want, by whoever you want," I said, "just make sure you own up afterwards so I can fuck you again." At that point we both had yet another powerful orgasm.

Danni and Leigh never saw Karl or Luis again, but they were always thankful to them. Danni because it added another fantasy to our sex games, one that was guaranteed to bring us both to orgasm as we described the scenarios to each other. Leigh, because at the age of fifty two it gave her the confidence to start going out and dating again.