Wife's Husband and Sister Dominated

Story Info
Wife and Sister Dominate Husband.
3.9k words
4.25
47.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister-in-law was visiting last month. She had done some work she in our city and needed to send it in to her office before flying out the next day so I logged into my computer downstairs. She is sort of a techie and after she uploaded her reports, she re-visited a web site my wife or I had been on earlier in the day. It was a bondage site and one particular story caught her attention. It was a story about a husband and wife using a babysitter in bondage. They forced her to do anything and everything they demanded. She left the website up and running when she finished in my office that night so I would find the story still on the screen when I went down to my office the next morning.

As we were driving to the airport, she asked me if her sister and me were into KINKY things sexually. I said, "You mean the story you left for me to see from the website last night?" She said she was fascinated by the story and so turned on that even now her panties were so wet she was afraid someone on the plane would notice. She hiked up her dress and her red satin panties were noticeably soaked. She said she was coming back in three weeks to do some more research for her company and she would like to talk about some of the KINKY stuff in the story. I said just before she boarded, "So you imagined yourself as the used babysitter?" She said yes and told me she had many unfulfilled fantasies that she would like to try sometime. I told her to call me for instructions the night before she returned in three weeks. She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and left for home.

The night before her next trip to our city she called and reminded me that I was supposed to give her instructions. I told her that Jacksonville was her safe-word and only use it if she wanted what was going on to stop. I told her anything else would be ignored completely and whatever was going on would continue. I told her if she said Jacksonville, her sister and I would stop and we would talk about whatever bothered her and agree to continue or not. She agreed. She took a taxi from the airport to our house this time. We had an early supper and I told her to go upstairs and get some rest because it was going to be a long night. I then told her to strip down to her panties and bra right there in the kitchen in front of her sister. She had on the red panties and a matching bra she had worn on her flight home three weeks earlier. I went over bent her over at the waist and licked her crotch, from behind, through the red panties. She came right there in the kitchen. Thick white sticky girl cum poured through her panties all over my face. I sent her up to the guest room and told my wife it was going to be a fun evening.

At 10:00 P.M. I went to the guestroom, woke her up and blindfolded her. I handcuffed her hands behind her back and then put a collar around her neck. I put a ball-gag in her mouth and attached a leash to her collar. I asked if she was OK and took her moans for a yes. I ran my fingers between her legs and her red satin panties were absolutely soaked. She was so excited that her cum was running through her panties and down her thighs. I whispered in her ear that I was going to enjoy this. I bent down and licked the cum from her thighs and licked her crotch through her sticky panties again. I was so hot I was afraid I couldn't get her downstairs where my wife was waiting in the playroom.

My wife kissed me as I led her sister into the playroom and asked if that was her sister's sticky cum all over my face. I confessed and she spun me around and before I could protest my hands were also cuffed behind my back. My wife quickly blindfolded me and led me to the four- poster bed. She tied me to all four corners on my back. She leaned in and whispered that I was going to be punished for licking her sister's creamy crotch without her permission. She took off her own panties and rubbed them all over my face, especially around my nose and mouth. My wife's panties were as wet and sticky as her sister's. She then pulled the panties over my head so that the crotch was over my nose and mouth. I was breathing heavily and got more turned on by the minute. She freed her sister and told her that we were going to use and abuse her over and over, like the couple abused the babysitter in the story that got her so hot and bothered three weeks ago. She then told her sister if she was up to it, they were going to fulfill some of my fantasies tonight. He sister said, "Let's do it."

She led her sister to the bed and put her in a sixty-nine position on top of me. Before she let her sister lower herself onto my face, she took her own panties off my head and untied my ankles pulled her panties up on me. When she pulled them all the way up my cock also got sticky, slippery and wet. She then pushed her sister down on my face and ordered me to lick until she said stop, since I was so eager earlier. Her panties were heavy with thick gooey sticky cum. The more I sucked and breathed the more turned on I got. She took a vibrator and slipped in into her sister's panties and said she was going to make her squirt all over me. I was sucking her panties for all I was worth when I heard my wife take a picture. She said I'll show you later how much sticky cum you are coated in. I was literally sucking it down my throat. Suddenly my wife left the room and said she would be back in 30 seconds; which I think she was.

She took a funnel, with a string attached to it, and tied it in my mouth. Then she took the magic wand and started using it on her sister's clit. In about a minute her sister erupted, squirting so much cum it poured through the satin panties into my mouth. She then removed her sister's panties and put them over my mouth and nose, as she had done hers' earlier. But then came a twist. She slipped the funnel back into my mouth while leaving her sisters' panties on my face. She then took a vibrator and slipped it into herself while using the magic wand on her sister. They both erupted in squirting orgasms 4 or 5 times. I thought I would drown in the cum. There was cum everywhere. I could feel it running down my neck and my hair was soaked and sticky. I almost choked once and my wife raised my head a little and gave me a drink from a water bottle.

They let me rest a minute while my wife removed the funnel and replaced it with a ring gag. After she explained the ring gag to her sister, she attached my ankles to a spreader bar and raised them using a pulley we have on the high rail of the bed. It was then I realized I was staring at my cock above my face. She had her sister lick and suck my balls as she masturbated my cock. It only took a couple minutes and I exploded with spurt after spurt of cum into my mouth through the ring gag. To make sure I swallowed every bit she had her sister sit on my face again and her gushing orgasm washed all the cum right down my throat.

I almost panicked when I heard my wife tell her sister to lubricate my ass really good. I could see a little, even with my wife's panties still on my face, and my wife tightening a strap-on around her sister's waist. Her sister came over to the bed and stuck her new cock in my mouth, prompted by my wife, and said to get it real wet. Her sister whispered in my ear that if I wanted to stop Jacksonville was the word. I said. NEVER! Her sister sunk that ten-inch dildo all the way into my ass and pounded me for about 10 minutes. Her sister came again and again, even though she was the one doing the pounding. They let me rest for a couple minutes again.

I wondered what was next. Both ladies started peeing into separate enema bags and they peed for what seemed like several minutes. My wife now took the panties off my torso and wrapped them around an enema nozzle and inserted it past her sisters' panties into my mouth. Her sister attached her enema bag to a double balloon tube, slid it in my ass and pumped it up so it could not come out. They both hung their enema bottles on the high rail of the bed. My wife opened her clamp first and her pee trickled though the panties into my mouth, I guess so I wouldn't drown. Her sister released her clamp and her pee filled my ass. I was drinking my wife's pee and getting an enema with her sister's pee. I just kept breathing harder and harder and my cock felt on fire. About that time, my wife put clothes pins on my nipples and a huge stream of cum shot about four feet and landed on her sister. She had her sister scoop it up and feed it to me from her fingers. I was in sensory overload. They left the room let me rest for about an hour.

After they returned to the playroom her sister climbed back onto my face (at least I wasn't drinking pee any more) and my wife mounted my cock. She said quite loudly that she was about to fulfill a fantasy of mine she had known about for a while. She rode me to the edge three times and then I exploded shooting stream after stream of cum into my wife's pussy. I think this was the third time I had cum. Her sister was so turned on with what was happening she squirted another thick sticky round of cum onto my face and into my mouth. About that time my wife told her sister it was time for the finally. Her sister told me that my wife was holding her pussy lips closed so she does not spill any. Then my wife dropped her used pussy on my face and told me to clean up the mess we made. I licked and sucked and could not believe I was turned on by this. Her sister licked and sucked my cock and balls while I cleaned my wife. I was covered in cum, they were covered in cum, the bed was covered in cum. We all rested a minute while she pulled the enema nozzle from my ass, my legs were released from the spreader bar and they told me to go to the bathroom and relieve myself and clean up. I showered as well and returned to the playroom. I think I licked ever bit of cum off their bodies before they went to clean up. When they returned, they said tomorrow night we would fulfill her sister's fantasies.

Part Two

My testicles were a little sore the next day so we took a break from sexual activity and went out to eat supper at a classy restaurant. We teased her sister all night about the things we were going to do to her the following night. That night my sister-in-law went to bed wearing only satin panties and a bra. About midnight I woke her up, cuffed her hands behind her back, collared her neck, and blindfolded her. I whispered Jacksonville into her ear and then attached a set of clothes pins onto her nipples. I took a dildo and shoved it up her soaking pussy and pushed a butt plug up her ass, turned them on low, and ran a leather strap I had made up her crotch to hold them in place for the trip down to the playroom. I think she came 2 or 3 times before we even got downstairs.

Once downstairs I led her to a chair that imitates a gynecologist's chair that I had built. Once I had strapped her legs in the stirrups and attached her wrists to rings on the side of the chair my wife came over with a razor and lathered her up and shaved her pussy bald. I rubbed her bald pussy with lotion and stuck my fingers inside a few times and then put her panties back on her. She came again and again. Her cum was thick and white and sticky. It literally soaked through her panties and ran down her legs. I put the vibrator and butt plug back in her and the leather belt back on her to hold the dildos in again on low. I whispered in her ear that she was about to taste how turned on she was. I pulled her panties off and stuck them over her nose and mouth, like they had done to me the night before. Her breathing became so intense I was afraid she was going to pass out.

I let her rest a minute while I sucked my wife's pussy through her panties. Once my wife's panties were wet and sticky, I put her sisters' panties in her mouth as a new gag and put my wife's panties over her face. I took a pair of nylons and wrapped them around my wife's sister's head so the panties in her mouth stayed and the panties on her face stayed. All she could smell and taste was raw sexual excitement. I took the clothes pins off her nipples and replaced them with suction cups. I could see her wince but knew she was feeling it right in her clit. I asked if she had ever had a ring gag in her mouth, like I had two nights ago, and she said no. I removed her own panties from her mouth and inserted a ring gag but left my wife's panties over her nose and mouth. I whispered in her ear that she was about to have man cum in her mouth, a first for her. My wife guided my cock into her mouth and I screwed her mouth for several minutes until I could hold back no more and shot huge loads into her mouth that she could not close because of the ring gag. My wife pinched her nose and made her swallow it all. I then removed the belt through her crotch and let the vibrator slide out. It was dripping with white sticky cum. It was so coated some dripped on her face before I could insert it into her mouth. I made her lick it clean. Once she cleaned it, I took off the ring gag, gave her some water.

After a short rest I attached a face dildo with an inflatable cock in her mouth. I whispered that I was going to penetrate her pussy with a real cock while she penetrated her sister with the face dildo. My wife slid down on her face and inserted the dildo into her pussy. I stood at the end of the chair and slammed my cock into her in one motion. I pulled it out and back in several times, which drove her wild. I rode her hard and she poured so much sticky slick cum it was hard for me to cum. I guess she was so slick there was not much friction. I finally came and filled her pussy. She had swallowed a gallon of my wife's' cum as it ran down the face dildo into her mouth and all over her face and even her hair. She was a mess! We released her from the chair and I quickly carried her to the bed. I attached a spreader bar and pulled her ankles up so her pussy, still full of my semen, was above her face.

After a short rest we tied her wrists cuffs to the headboard and legs cuffs to the headboard at the same tie points, so her pussy was even closer to her face so she could see everything as it happened. She looked very uncomfortable in this inverted C position but said she was fine. I told her she was going to clean up her own mess and placed the funnel in her mouth and secured it. My wife then took a dildo and the magic wand and worked on her until she had a massive squirting orgasms causing my cum and her cum to pour from her pussy. Most of our mixed juices ran into the funnel and this time she swallowed like a hungry cum slut. I asked her if she had ever had a cock in her ass and she said she had not. I lubricated my cock with the cum left in the funnel in her mouth. While she was in that inverted C position, I mounted her from a standing position above her and she came over and over. My wife said in this position the head of my cock was hitting the G-spot through the thin wall between her pussy and ass over and over. She actually passed out. We revived her and let her rest.

My wife's sister is slick, sticky, and wet all over and asked if we would both penetrate her at the same time. In less than a minute my wife then climbed on the bed with a 12-inch strap-on that is bigger around than my arm. My wife pounded her pussy and I re-entered her ass. We rode her to several more squirting orgasms. My wife asked her sister if she was a nymphomaniac and she replied, "maybe so". After a short rest I whispered in her ear that I was going to milk her. She had no idea until I put the suction cups on her sore nipples and turned on the pump. She said later that she almost said Jacksonville during that suction. She has never been pregnant but I think there was a little clear milky liquid in the cups when I took them off.

After a short rest I said there was one more scene before we all rested. I put a pair of latex panties that have two dildos inside them on her. I inserted the 9-inch vibrating dildo into her pussy and the smaller 5-inch dildo with an enema tube connection into her ass and pulled them up tight. We made her walk around like that for a few minutes. While she walked around the vibrating dildo in her pussy made her cum again and again. I had never seen anyone cum so many times. While she walked around the playroom my wife and I both peed enema bags full of pee. I attached one hose to the tube in the dildo pants and my wife inserted an inflatable dildo into her mouth and attached the other enema hose to that tube. We laid her flat on her back on the bed and let both clamps go full force. She was getting the same treatment I got the night before. Enemas from both ends with a dildo still vibrating in her pussy. She had a massive orgasm again. We released her and sent her to clean up and shower.

She thought we were done when she came out of the bath room but we grabbed her and again cuffed her. We tied her wrists and ankles to the four-poster bed face up and my wife knelt, doggy style right over her face. I climber on the bed behind my wife and inserted my cock in her very wet pussy. My wife made her sister lick my balls and her pussy as I screwed my wife. When I could hold it no longer, I shot another massive load into her pussy which started coming out and running onto her sisters' face and in her mouth. After she sucked every drop from my wife's' pussy my wife made her clean off my cock. My wife and I were ready to end the scene for the night when my sister in-law asked if either of us had ever fisted a woman. Neither of us had, but I told her I had watched an in-depth video on a web-site where a woman explained how to do the fisting and showed every step. She begged me to fist her before we quit for the night. I have small hands for a man so I said I would try.

I released her legs and told her that in the HOW-TO video I watched the girl getting fisted had to help. I said she had to stop me if I hurt her too much. She agreed. With her legs loose she could change the entry angle and actually helped push my fist into her. I use three fingers to start and she was pretty loose from all the night's activity. I worked her slowly for several minutes with four fingers inside and then asked if she was ready for the whole hand. She squirted again and screamed for me to do it now. I tucked my thumb in and down and curved my fingers down, like I had seen in the video, and my hand just slipped in. I was shocked. I was in her pussy well past my wrist. I started moving slowly and then a little faster. She started screaming for me to pump her hard, so for the next ten minutes I banged her pussy with my whole hand pretty fast. I worried about bruising her insides. Even though it was tight, cum was gushing from around my wrist. When I finally tried to pull my hand out, I could tell it hurt her. My wrist was aching as well so I got still and rested. Right then she squirted once more and my hand slid out. All three of us were totally spent. We showered, again, and went to bed.

On the way to the airport the next morning my sister-in-law informed me that my wife had whole page of things that she wants done to her that would require a third person to accomplish. She said she had another trip back to our fair city next month if I wanted to fulfill my wife's fantasies. Her computer was packed in her bag so she said she would e-mail me with that list as soon as she got back home. She thanked me for what she said was the week of her life and kissed me right on the lips and forehead this time. Then she boarded the plane. I will continue the story when my sister-in-law comes back next month.