Wife's Intimate Friend

Story Info
Wife Tells Her Husband Her Intimate Friend Has To Stay.
2.2k words
3.34
12.8k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,075 Followers

She called him her intimate friend, and Claire made it clear from early on that any relationship I had with her our time would be shared with Jason. She was adamant that any marital agreement we came to had to include him in the arrangement. It was difficult at first, but it got easier to accept that if I wanted her I pretty much had to accept him as well. The kiss they exchanged just after our wedding ceremony was as hot as any kiss I had ever gotten from her, and it lasted for nearly a very heated minute. People at the wedding watched them kiss and only a few thought much of it.

Everybody saw it, and everybody seemed to accept it. Everybody seemed to know that it was Claire and John and Jason. It was almost like at the wedding the three of us were joined together in unholy matrimony. When we traveled to Paris on our honeymoon, yes, Jason went along, it was the three of us seeing other countries. In France the three of us actually walked hand in hand in hand, with her in the middle and her right hand in mine and her left in his. In Paris that was pretty normal and there were threesomes that I could count on the streets of the City of Lights everyday.

I pretty much knew that if I wanted her in my life I pretty much had to accept that if she wasn't with me she was most likely having sex with Jason. If I did something lascivious and exciting with her she was most likely doing it with Jason later that night. At the hotel after our wedding I expected Jason to be in bed with us, but she laughed and said, "Oh, no, I will be with him tomorrow, at his hotel."

As I said at first it was difficult, knowing that my wife had a boyfriend, but she was adamant that he was not her boyfriend, that he was her 'intimate friend' and there was an important difference. Intimate friend only meant that they had sex together, but that he was free to be with whoever he wanted, whenever he wanted, and for as long as he wanted. The reality is, however, that she was most of his life, and therefore he was a very large part of mine.

She never tried to hide anything about him, and she naively felt that a husband should easily accept that his wife had a lover and that was just a fact of life. We were in the Caribbean when she asked if I had any interest in watching them. I had thought about it on occasion, but I never thought it would come to fruition. I liked porn, and I figured it would be like that, me watching other people have sex and enjoying seeing them enjoy themselves and beating off to images of other people's lovemaking. That didn't seem so strange to me, given the popular interest in porn. I figured other husbands would probably engage in watching their wives fuck other men just like they enjoyed watching other people have fun in pornography.

It was what I figured was just a fact of life.

She would remind me when she thought I was becoming insecure over sharing my wife with her intimate friend that in France it was very common, which I had seen firsthand, but I only reminded her a few times that we didn't live in France. She felt if a wife didn't have an intimate friend that she would be featured on a television show called The Unfortunate Housewives of Beverly Hills. "I feel so sorry for them," she would say sympathetically.

The night it first happened that I watched them turned out to be more memorable than I anticipated. He came to our house, as if he was trying out for a sporting event, and led me to our bedroom like matador going out into the bullring. He undressed almost ceremonially and sat on the bed waiting for her. When she was naked she kissed him in the hottest exchanged I had seen since my wedding and they set the guests a blaze with a kiss hotter than the Baldwin Hills fire.

The first thing they did was arrange themselves for oral sex, with her sitting at the head of the bed with her legs spread wide, her knees slightly bent outward, and her pussy fully splayed and puffy for him with drops of lubrication rolling off her labia in anticipation of her intimate friend's lips on her pink and lovely pussy.

He ate her with an energy I had to respect and admire, because it was the hottest pussy eating I had seen in any of my multiple porn collection I kept hidden in the garage. Why I had it hidden when I had a wife who openly fucked another man I will never know. It just seemed like that is what husbands did, they hid their porn from timid, sex-denying wives, which I didn't have. I had a wife who openly fucked her friend and even offered me the chance to watch if I wanted to. I had what a lot of men would object to, but I also knew there was a whole culture out there who envied me and would change places with me in a moments notice, who had wives who didn't like sex, only gave it out at times when all else was finished and prioritized so sex was at the bottom.

I had the opposite. My wife said sex before anything else, although it had to include her best buddy, who she fucked on a scheduled tighter than a witch's pussy. I had sex more often than most men shave, although I had to make sure I left enough time for her to fuck her best friend.

The second time I watched them copulate was on a beach in Europe where they fucked on the sand next to me and climaxed as loud as a train coming into the station. It was not private and a few others watched, as if it was a tennis match where love meant 'nothing' and score meant what was on the board. When they finished a few people actually clapped, as if they had won something and I sat calmly by and smiled as people cheered them on. "Good show," one man actually said, as if they had performed a classic play or something and he liked the ending.

They dressed calmly and even bowed to the spectators and smiled, like they had accomplished something unique and newsworthy. We went off for coffee afterwards as if we had just been to a polo match and were celebrating the victory.

On the way to Paris we had a sleeping car and the three of actually slept in one very small bed on the train and made love as a unit like Siamese twins and a friend. I was in her pussy and he was in her anus at the same time. We had to coordinate our in and outs, timed to perfection so she could huff at the right time and puff when appropriate. She came with a shout and the people in the bed next to us probably thought the new bride was being introduced to sex on a train by her newlywed husband.

Jason told me he had many intimate friends and he scheduled them like doctors appointments, putting them on a calendar he kept on his kitchen counter. "You mean my wife is a notation on a kitchen calendar?" I asked him.

"Oh no, Claire has a calendar of her own," he said cheerfully. "She is my best best friend," he said cheerfully. "I fuck her on a regular basis and she can be worked in at anytime," he said with enthusiasm.

One night she wanted to talk about Jason, and I was smart enough to just listen and not interrupt. "I know it is not easy for you when I have sex with Jason, but I want you to know how much I appreciate you being able to handle that. I have known Jason since grade school, and I have always known he was not the marrying kind, not the kind of person who ever thinks in terms of one mate, one sexual partner. You are special to be able to tolerate my being with him. When I asked if you wanted to watch us, I wasn't sure you would," she said in a moment of personal awareness. "I liked that you did. It told me you accepted us as a couple and could still love me and put up with what I asked of you. That is very important to me. I do truly love you, John," she said, "and I appreciate you letting me have an intimate friend and not demanding to be able to fuck whoever you please. As unfair as it is, and I know it is, I would have trouble with that," she admitted. She kissed me, acknowledging how unfair it was to expect me to handle her sexual freedom and not have it myself. I thought how lucky it was that I didn't have that need. I was happy with Claire, able to manage her need for Jason, as untypical as that was, and I was okay with her not being able to give me the same liberty.

Jason, Claire, and I were in the backseat of a limousine, on our way to a concert, when Claire felt the need to get amorous with Jason. I watch her kiss him and turned away to give them a modicum of privacy. The driver of the car had his eyes on the rearview mirror and was watching the two of them kiss. I watched him watch them. He knew she was my wife, but was fascinated at the sight of her being physical with Jason. Halfway to the concert, Jason had his hand under her dress and was obviously fingering her in the seat beside me.

The driver's eyes stayed on Jason and Claire and I believe Claire knew he was watching. In fact, I believe that was a motivating factor for her. She is a bit of an exhibitionist, and the fact that someone was watching her be fingered and kissed by a man not her husband was driving her to do more. Claire's dress began to ride up high enough that I was sure that the driver had a clear view of the hand at her panties and just what that hand was doing to my wife's pussy.

Jason pulled her panties aside and had his finger deep in her very married pussy. They had never gone this far before, but I was becoming as aroused as they at the happenings in the back of the limo. When we pulled up at the concert Claire arranged herself and pulled her dress down and got out of the car. I asked her if during the concert they were going to continue their activities.

"You mind, sweetheart?" she asked and I said I was, in fact, enjoying it.

"So was I," she said with a grin. Why I didn't mind him fingering my wife's pussy on the way to the concert was beyond me, but I didn't mind at all. I did enjoy the driver watching one man finger-fuck another man's wife. I figured he and his friends would talk about the pussy fingering activity in the back of his limo for years. The night he watched as the friend brought the wife off with his finger in her snatch all the way to the Greek Theater. It was like a famous caper, the drive to the Greek.

I have realized I enjoy the excitement of it, the novelty, the lasciviousness of it, and it does make life interesting. I hear some guys tell about how life gets more tedious, less exciting, but my life has not had those kinds of handicaps, those kinds of sterile aspects. My life has pretty much kept up with expectations and I think that probably has a lot to do with Claire and her intimate friend keeping things interesting.

Claire usually only sees Jason once or twice a month now, and when she does it is traditionally at our house in our guest room. He spends the night, she sleeps with him, while I watch a game or a tv show and then go to bed. It is like having a night out with her girlfriends and I pretty much accept it as a regular diversion for her, like a hobby. I have activities I do, like sports, and she has Jason. It is not really much of of big deal anymore. Watching my wife with another man now is all that exciting. It is very much like porn. Even good porn can get old. My wife has a man she fucks and it keeps her occupied during cold nights and long days. She doesn't like to knit, so...

There may come a time when we get old that I can't get it up anymore. We just have to hope Jason doesn't have the same problem. He is three years younger than me, so here's hoping.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,075 Followers