All Comments on 'Wife's Intimate Friend'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
JustplainjeffJustplainjeffalmost 2 years ago

What a crock of shit! It belongs in LW catagory, and you should be giving us stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Either get yourself a woman and fuck her in front of your wife, or be a man and kick her ass to the curb. Use a baseball bat with John if you need to be persuasive but stop being such a pathetic loser! She's nothing but a selfish slut who is using you, man up!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"What do you do for a living, John?" "I'm a door mat for a selfish bitch."

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

I was the boyfriend in a similar relationship for two and a half years. Most of the time it was the three of us together, but he traveled a lot for work, and did appreciate that I was there for her.

No one, myself or the wife, considered him a cuck, or weak. It just was what it was, a relationship that worked.

a_horneta_hornetalmost 2 years ago

My wife was fingered by an older man in a secluded spot in a longe on a Carib cruise. Not even worrying of being spotted she finished him in her mouth with his wife and me watching.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...