All Comments on 'Wife's New Adventure'

by Mark_Michigan

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

She will end up as a prostitute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

once he said "within her own limits" he was done. He didn't have to mention no intercourse. Blow jobs were a certainty and for me that is enough. What really pissed me off in this case was she kissed him knowing she had cum in her mouth, No need for that. I mean the husband was cool with her shutting out so that doesn't make him an ass the deserves that treatment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Next step on the journey is not a mystery. Wife begins to fuck Dan. He ends up being bigger and better than hubby. She either cucks his sissy wimpy ass or realizes he's just a liability and kicks him to the curb, keeping all the money for herself. She eventually gives complete massages to a growing number of clients, who use her for their sexual pleasure any way they want. She's now an official whore. Eventually STD's catch up with her. Such a lovely ending to a lovely story! Guys who get off on thinking about their wives like this should think it all the way through!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

good wife, good husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hopefully, there will be more to cum... 4 stars!

63luckyman63luckymanover 1 year ago

Very good start. This story has a lot of room to expand in the future. Lucky

darkvision29darkvision29over 1 year ago

Fun story. Looking forward to more.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineover 1 year ago

I see a raid coming. But honestly, the genitals are a part of the body too. No reason the penis shouldn’t get massaged also. I think all massages ought to include the ‘happy ending’ and be legal.

sueberlinersueberlinerover 1 year ago

Loved it because you now it was real`.

Next time Dan will get full service & she will get $300.00

Woody WoodwoodWoody Woodwoodover 1 year ago

Nice start - looking forward to part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great first story... Lots of options to continue it or start something new. Looking forward to your next release!

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Giving a massage is job, giving a blowjob to a client is whore’s work.

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

Congrats Mark! Very HOT story!!!!! Well done!

BogieraBogieraover 1 year ago

Good, but feels unfinished. If this was really just a first chapter, should have been titled that way. If not, you kinda left us hanging......

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63over 1 year ago

She has gone from giving massages to being a whore. This does not bode well for their marriage. Looks like this is going to be a cuck story.

Prince020402Prince020402over 1 year ago

Like it as a start.

I love how all of these commentors feel they have to decide the morals, values and fate of YOUR characters. Your story, your characters. Write them as you want. My wife has had sex with other men with my knowledge and consent a couple of times during our relationship and our marriage is fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So he's a happy cuck, and she's a prostitute?

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

I think you need a bit more detail, but a good start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why is she only charging 100$ for a happy ending I make more than that doing normal massages for my job and I'm a dude.

Sex workers make way more money than you idiots writing massage porn stories on here think.

Although you did get the booking part right, those dudes ask all sorts of probing questions like that.

Mr_BradyMr_Brady7 months ago

A good story overall. I recommend you find a proofreader as there were more than a few instances of words and lines that needed improvement.

For this story I gave it a rating of four stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Mr_BradyMr_Brady7 months ago

And I hope we’ll see the next chapter soon ☀️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMark_Michigan@Mark_Michigan
Mature Male from SE Michigan who enjoys a wide variety of desires. I'd love to hear yours, lets chat! Don't be shy I want to hear it all, will respond to any and all who reach out to me. Thanks

story TAGS