All Comments on 'Wife's New Job'

by MichaelsD82

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great !

I’m so glad Richard got what was coming for him. To be honest I skipped over their scenes, something about the small penis made their sex scenes very uninteresting

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Cheating is still cheating. The wife is cheating with another woman, this will eventually bite the husband on the ass big time. What an idiot he is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I was waiting for her to bang Paul and it never came. What a shame

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
We need more...

...is it wrong that I want Paul to trick or blackmail her over that table and push his big cock in her right ass...?!🤷‍♀️

robertjohnrobertjohnalmost 3 years ago

This is an excellent story, I really enjoyed reading it. I am looking forward to reading more of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think this is a good plot, but as the other non consent story you have written there's a constant threat to get her ass fucked but never consumatted. Why?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The plot is far less interresting than in your other non-con story but here the happy ending is a little better .... so 3* this time (better than in the other case)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is stupid. Any real person would have walked away and called the police as soon as he coerced her on the record. There was no reason for her to have to go through the rape. Also, not calling the police and giving him a prison sentence? He'll just do it again to some other poor woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wish I could give this story 100 stars ❤️

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

More stupid garbage, yes the police should be informed so criminal charges can be made. Now however her gay experience was 100% cheating on her husband it doesn't matter if some of you twisted degenerates think it was hot, it was still a sexual act with someone not her spouse, she should have brought the feelings and urges up with him before any of it happened. Sadly it shows she has little to no moral ethics and the whole situation should have been brought to her husbands attention first, in reality it just shows she does not have proper respect, trust, or faith in her husband, and she would to easily lie and cheat on him in the future.

HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

I have had some experience with people like Richard. I must say the women who scream their heads off at the first touch suffer the least damage, and they are believed. If you are not believed, sth else is wrong in management. However, husbands are NOT this understanding about their wife’s involvement.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It was well written, and I very much enjoyed the ending. I deducted one star because, for me, it too long to get to the explicit non-con part of the story.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

A straightforward story, well told. A bit long in the buildup, but that is a minor thing. I did like the scenes with April, now Crystal’s new BFF, and can easily imagine a scene where Kevin gets to watch Crystal and April fucking each other. I liked the teddy bear! To the critics who, as usual, confused “real life” with the imagined reality of the author, missed out on a good story with a gratifying ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous