Wife's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told her, "Maybe the next time," but I already knew I wanted her to see me and would be doing her next massage naked. I smiled as I wondered what new things I would learn from this woman.

Grinning she said, "I'm going to be thinking about that all week. You certainly do know how to tease."

She hugged me then gave me a kiss on the cheek as she was leaving. I was still in somewhat of a dreamland as she left. I saw my next client was already waiting. Like the others I could tell he liked my new uniform even though he didn't say anything other than "You look really nice." I thanked him and gave him a great massage.

The remainder of the week went well until Wednesday night when my stomach began cramping and I knew it was caused by nerves as I dreaded Richard's appointment. Even Kevin could tell something was wrong, but when he asked what was bothering me I told him it was nothing. Thankfully he didn't press further on the issue.

****

Trying to not let Richard's pending appointment impact the massages I gave those before him was difficult. A couple of my clients even asked if I was ill or something else was wrong. I told all of them the same thing I'd told Kevin.

When Richard arrived for his appointment, he was all smiles acting as if nothing had happened the week before. This time he removed the sheet himself throwing it into the corner. As he was climbing onto the table he said, "If I remember right, we agreed you'd dress special for me. I really would feel better if I wasn't the only one who was naked."

I said, "I'd prefer to keep my clothes on."

He said, "I don't think you understand. This is not about what you prefer. You were hired to do a job and as your husband's boss, I do believe I deserve certain considerations." He was looking at me as he began to smile then said, "Honey, it's just you and me and we both recognize the fact we have a special relationship. I insist and I'm sure even Kevin would approve."

It was clear he didn't want me to forget he had leverage over me and wanted to remind me he had the ability to change our lives. I understood what he was doing and once again I had no other witnesses.

He was acting like a prepubescent boy seeing a naked girl for the first time as he watched me undress. Once I was naked his hands were all over me. I finally got him up on the table, but he continued to grope me throughout the massage. His hands were all over me. My breasts were sore from him squeezing them. When his hands weren't squeezing my breasts or pinching my nipples his fingers were rubbing my clit.

Even though I didn't want him touching me, especially my clit, he knew how to touch me in a way I found difficult to resist. He had me on the edge of an orgasm when I began stroking his cock. I had just started when he said, "How about a blow job. I've not had a good blow job for a long time and I have an idea you're an expert."

"Sir, I took my clothes off for you and I've even given you the kind of massage, I've not given any of the other men. What you are asking, well that's not why I'm here. I not..."

"You're not what, Cunt? I'm getting tired of this fucking hard to get routine. If you don't want to find your husband in the unemployment line you will do exactly what I say. I'm tired of begging you to give me the service you are paid to provide. Now what's it going to be, your pride or your husband's job? Trust me, I don't threaten what I can't deliver. Don't force me to show you what I'm capable of."

Fighting back the tears, I rationalized what he was demanding and knew if I sucked his cock I wouldn't have to look at him and even more important he wouldn't be able to see the tears that were forming in my eyes.

Without giving him the satisfaction of agreeing I just leaned down toward his groin and took his cock into my mouth. I almost cringed when I heard him groan then say, "Oh fuck yea, you're good. Now why did you make me get ugly before you decided to cooperate? It's clear you've done this lots of times. Fuck Baby, suck Daddy's big cock."

His voice sickened me. Under other circumstances I'd have been tempted to bite down on it as hard as I could. It would cost Kevin and me our jobs, but it might have been worth it. Instead I continued to work on his cock willing him to a fast orgasm.

He continued moaning and groaning and had his fingers in my hair as he guided my mouth to what he wanted. I could tell he was getting close and heard him say, "Swallow my cum. Cunt, don't you fucking dare spill one drop."

Moments later he pushed my face hard against his groin and I tasted his cum as it shot onto my tongue. Quickly I swallowed to get it out of my mouth. It didn't taste bad, I usually swallow Kevin's semen, but this was different. It was more the thought of what I was being forced to do rather than the actual act itself.

The only good part was there wasn't any cum for me to clean up, like I'd had to do the week before. When he got up off the table I told him this was the last time he was going to use me like this. He actually told me he was sorry and promised it would not happen again. This made me feel better and I was happy I'd finally made a stand, even if it was a little late.

I watched him get dressed, but when he was about to leave he said, "Nice ass and you look even better naked. See you next week same time. I was just looking at Kevin's file and it does appear he's going to need my help if he had any hopes of getting that promotion."

The good feelings from moments before vanished. Either I would have to quit my job or come up with some way to stop Richard. Quitting my job would likely put us both out of work since Richard would know why I'd quit and would likely fire Kevin out of spite. I knew I had a week to come up with a plan. If I didn't then I would have to accept I was powerless and probably be forced to cooperate and do what Richard wanted.

Chapter 6 - Desperate for a Plan?

After Richard had gone, I was miserable as I thought of what lay in store. I made it through Friday and the weekend. Seeing my despondent demeanor Kevin became more insistent regarding wanting to know what was bothering me. I refused to tell him and that ultimately led to a nasty fight between us. I knew I couldn't tell him, but I had to do something.

Monday after Paul had left I was anxious to see April. When she arrived she immediately knew something was wrong. She came back into my room and told me to take a seat. She sat in the only other chair in the room. Our knees were practically touching as we faced each other. Reaching out she took my hands in her own and said, "Okay, I'm not taking 'NO' for an answer this week. So help me, you are going to tell me what's wrong before I leave. I can sit here all day if that's what it takes, but you will tell me what's going on."

I looked at her for several moments then said, "If you had a problem, but there were no witnesses... No, forge that; let's assume there was another person who was respected and had lots of friends. Let's say this person has a lot more clout than you. If you said anything and it came down to your version of what happened against their version, you would most likely lose since you had nobody else who saw what happened and could support you. If you were in a situation like what I've described, what would you do?"

April said, "I take it we're talking about something that's happened here?"

I said, "I don't want to talk about specifics. I'm just asking what you would do if you, or somebody you know was in a situation like that."

"Sweetie, don't talk in hypotheticals. You need to tell me exactly what's going on."

"I can't. I wish I could, but I just can't."

"Okay, I won't press the issue. You say there are no witnesses and it's just a he said she said."

"Yea, that's pretty much the case."

April said, "It should like you need one or more unbiased witnesses. I guess if it was me I'd find a witness."

I couldn't believe she didn't understand and said, "But there are NO witnesses and if there were other people around there would be nothing for them to see."

She looked around my room then said, "I've got an idea. This thing you need witnesses for, does it happen in this room?"

I didn't feel comfortable revealing too many details, but she seemed to really want to help. I nodded my head and said, "Yea."

She asked, "Okay, when do you need this other witness present?"

I said, "You don't understand. If there were witnesses nothing would happen. There's no way to get witnesses."

April said "I heard what you said, but let's say there was a witness, when would that witness need to be present? Would it be tomorrow morning, later this week, maybe sometime next week, or just when might there be something for the witness to see?"

Not sure what she was getting at I said, "I can't really say, but if I knew what to do by the end of the day tomorrow, I think that would help."

Squeezing my hands she said, "I'm so sorry, but I don't think either of us is in the mood for my appointment. I'll call Rebecca and see if it might be possible to work me into your schedule tomorrow."

I said, "I know there are opening tomorrow. I'm sure she can find something."

She said, "Honey, I can see this is really getting you down. When I come in tomorrow I tell you my idea. I'm pretty sure my idea will work."

****

I was even more anxious than normal to see April. She was carrying a large paper sack when I went out to invite her in for her massage. I looked at the bag then at her and she just gave me a grin. When I closed the door she said, "I found that witness you were needing for a little help."

"I don't understand."

Opening the bag she pulled out a box. At first I didn't understand and asked, "What's a teddy bear going to do for me?"

"Honey, this isn't your ordinary teddy bear. This bear is the witness you are looking for." Pointing at the bookcase I had across the room and facing my massage table she said, "I think Teddy would like to watch from up there. You see his left eye is a wide-angle video camera and his right paw is a microphone. Teddy is the witness you need."

I now understood and threw my arms around her hugging her. "He will be perfect! I would never have thought of that."

She said, "There is just one condition attached to me giving him to you."

"Sure, what."

"He needs to be bashful and mind his own business when I get my massages."

Grinning I said, "We certainly wouldn't want to embarrass him."

"That's exactly what I was thinking," said April.

Looking directly into her eyes I began untying the knot immediately below my breasts. Slipping the loop behind my neck up over my head I asked, "Aren't you here for a massage?"

She had been watching me, but now rather than begin to undress she reached toward me and took hold of the front of my shorts. She unfastened the button then lowered the zipper. Our eyes were locked on each other as she pushed the snug white shorts down. Soon I was standing there in front of her wearing only a tiny white G-string. She gave me a grin and lifted her arms over her head. I took hold of her blouse and lifted it up and over her head and arms. Beneath it were her bare breasts. She'd not worn a bra to the office. Reaching around her I unbuttoned her skirt then lowered the zipper. It was snug, but I pushed it down over her hips and saw she had come prepared since there were no panties under her skirt.

I grinned and said, "Appears you were in a hurry when you dressed this morning."

"Yes, I couldn't get my mind off you and forgot some things."

She slipped off her shoes then wrapped her arms around me mashing our breasts against each other. She gave me a kiss then climbed up onto the massage table. When I poured the oil onto my hand to begin she lifted her face from the pillow and asked, "Aren't you going to finish getting ready?"

Not knowing what she was referring to I saw she was looking directly at my G-String. Grinning I said, "I thought that was your area of responsibility." I then quickly pushed it down over my hips and allowed it to fall to the floor. Looking at her I asked, "Is that better?"

"Much better. Honey you have a beautiful body."

She placed her face back onto the pillow and said, "I've been looking forward to this."

It felt good being naked as I gave her a massage. I heard her ask, "Is it okay if I touch you?"

I said, "Sure, feel free to touch me however you want."

I felt her hand on my bottom and turned to give her better access to my ass. I kept massaging her then felt her hand on the back of my upper thigh and her fingers were brushing up against my pussy. She was flicking her fingers against my clit and in very little time had me close to an orgasm. I was so close I had to pull away.

When she let out a sigh of disappointment I said, "You're good and you almost gave me an orgasm."

"That's what I was trying to do."

"I know, but let's wait. I want us to cum together."

I knew I the appointment right after her was open. I had twice the amount of time normal for a massage and I was going to enjoy every minute of it. I was determined to make this the best massage she'd ever received.

Later as I was working my fingers deep into her bottom she said, "Kevin is you husband, right?"

"Yes"

"I like him. He's never worked for me, but I know of his work. I've got a personal question to ask and whatever you say will be just between the two of us. If you don't want to answer, I will understand."

"Okay, but what is it?"

"Kevin works for Richard, right?"

Not sure where she was going, I was almost afraid to answer, but I knew she already knew the answer and said, "Yes, that's right."

"Does he like working for Richard?"

"He doesn't say much about work."

"Oh, okay, I understand why you don't want to talk, but just so you know how I feel, I'm not shy about telling you Richard is a class A, number one prick. If Richard answered to me, I assure you he would not enjoy the experience. Nothing would make me happier than to learn our little Teddy was going to be watching Richard, but I know that's too much to hope for."

When I didn't say anything she said, "When you get the witness you need, take it directly to Craig or Paul. I believe you answer directly to Paul, so he would be the one who needs to see what your witness has to say and show. If for some reason Paul isn't available go to Craig. He's a good man and you can trust him."

"Okay, thanks."

"You're welcome, but will you tell me what this is all about after you've talked to Paul?"

"Yes, I promise you will be the second or maybe third to know."

"Third? Who's second?"

"Kevin"

"Of course. In that case I don't mind being third."

Lowering my mouth to kiss her she stopped talking. Her hand was back between my legs rubbing my clit while my oil covered fingers were rubbing her clit and penetrating into the wet tunnel leading directly to her womb.

She was the first to cum, but I was only a couple seconds behind her. After we both had calmed down and were enjoying the afterglow, she put her arm around me and pulled me up onto the table with her. Our oil covered bodies slid against each other. A few inches taller than me her larger breasts were perfect for her body. Her boobs weren't natural but mine are. She looked great and felt even better up against me. Her body was amazing and perfectly proportional.

Chapter 7 - Witness Statement

After my last appointment of the day I sat down and read the instructions for Teddy. I read how he turned on automatically based on motion. I would simply turn him away from the table until just before Richard came into the room. I tested the video and it was clear even in the subdued light of the room. Testing the audio, I spoke in a whisper then almost yelled. The playback recorded both very well. All I had to do was survive the appointment with Richard making sure Teddy saw what and how Richard was forcing me to do what he wanted.

Leaving my office I grabbed the sack and box Teddy had arrived in. I took the trash home wanting to make sure nobody stumbled on it in the trash. Anyone finding this in the trash could easily ruin my plans.

At home Kevin and I were still having issues. He was still upset I wouldn't talk to him about what was bothering me. When I arrived at home I quickly saw he was still upset with me. Trying to smooth things over I said, "Honey I'm sorry I've been in a bad mood. I can't say anything yet, but Thursday or maybe Friday, if things work out the way I think they will, I will be able to tell you everything. Trust me you will understand once I'm able to tell you all about it."

"Okay, but I'm holding you to that."

I said, "I promise, and Baby I love you even though it may not seem like it now."

****

Thursday, the day I'd know if Teddy was a good witness, finally arrived. I was nervous not knowing exactly what to expect. This made my entire day stressful. When the client had left, just before Richard was to arrive, I turned Teddy around making sure his eye and paw were directed toward the massage table. I'd seen, from my earlier testing, the camera captured a wide angle of view. I was as ready as I could be when I heard the door chime.

Opening the door I saw Richard standing there wearing a huge smile. He didn't even wait for me to invite him back into my massage room and came right on into the room, almost knocking me out of the way. The first thing he said was, "Next week when you come out to get me, you are to be naked."

I said, "Richard, I'm not comfortable with any of this."

"It's okay this time, you didn't know. Just go ahead and strip. I've been thinking about that smoking hot body all week."

"Richard, I'm not a sex worker. I'm a professional and licensed Masseuse."

He said, "I know all that, but if I'm going to be naked you will be as well. Remember how last week I explained Kevin's future with this company depends on you helping him out. I thought you understood, and I really don't like repeating myself."

I said, "I remember," then began to undress.

When he was satisfied I was naked he got on the table, and laid back on his back. Before I could tell him he was supposed to lay on his stomach I saw he was holding his cock with one hand. He was already fully erect and I knew Teddy had a perfect view of the scene. He turned his head to look at me and said, "See, I'm already hard just thinking about you. This time let's just skip the pretense of a massage and move directly to the important part."

I said, "Richard, that's not why Paul hired me. I'm married and this just isn't right."

In a menacing tone he said, "I'm not the one who needs to be reminded you are married. How quick you forget your husband works for me. I thought I made myself perfectly clear last week, but apparently you have a short memory so I'll spell it out a little better so you can process it through that tiny brain. I've always heard the prettier they are the dumber they are. That means you have got to be one of the dumbest." He laughed at his own stupid comment. I would have been upset more than I was if not for the knowledge if Teddy was doing his job all this was being captured for later viewing.

He said, "That must be the reason you don't get it. Now I need you to listen very closely, because I'm not going to say this again. You can be a professional masseuse with all those other chumps who work here, but I'm the one your husband works for. He's nothing without me and you need to understand if you ever again argue with me, you will see what's it's like for both you and him to be unemployed. When I want a fucking massage, I'll go get one from a real masseuse. The only reason I come here is because you are so fucking sexy and you know how to make my cock feel incredible. Besides that, even though at times it seems like you don't, we both know you understand if you don't do what I say you will be living on the street and eating out of a soup kitchen."