Wife's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point he let go of his cock and sat up on the table. He turned to swing his legs over the edge of the table and said, "Bitch, get this straight. You will do exactly what I tell you to do when I tell you to do it. Here in the fancy little room Paul set up for you, it's just the two of us. In here, what I want is all that matters. If you are naïve enough to think anyone will believe anything you tell them then you don't understand the power I wield around here. If I want you to jerk me off, you will do it and make me cum like a geyser. If I tell you to suck my cock, you will do it and you will swallow every last drop of my cum then thank me. Today I was planning on having you suck my cock again, but since you are being such a fucking argumentative cunt, I've decided it's time for you to show me how tight that pussy is."

He practically jumped off the table and onto the floor. I'm only five feet two inches tall and weigh 108. He is over a foot taller and double my weight. His size was truly intimidating. He gripped my upper arm and pulled me toward the table. He then moved behind me and I felt his hand on my back as he said, "Bend over and show me that sweet pussy. Tell me how you want to feel my cock in you. If you are convincing enough I might show you what a real man feels like."

"Richard, please don't do this. I'll do whatever you want, just don't make me do this."

"Okay if you don't want it in your pussy, how about let's see how tight that ass is."

"No, not in my ass."

"Then I guess it's up to you. Beg me to fuck that cunt or it's going in the ass."

"Please, Richard."

He laughed and said, "Not what I was looking for, but at least you asked nicely and even said please."

Afraid he would seriously hurt me I bent forward across the table and did as he instructed. I felt his foot between my feet and felt him lightly kick my ankles saying, "Spread your legs and let me have that pussy."

As I was moving to do what he wanted I felt his fingers between my legs and felt him push two fingers into me. He said, "That fucking cunt is bone dry. For my next appointment before you come out to get me you will see to it you have the pussy lubed and ready for me. While you're at it you better go ahead and lube that ass too. You got lucky this time, but next time I think I'll use that cute ass. I'll bet it's tight."

I turned my head to see him reaching for my pump bottle I had filled with massage oil. He pumped some out into the palm of his hand then he rubbed it on my pussy. I was thankful he also pushed some of the oil up inside me. I knew what was about to happen and mentally prepared myself for it.

I felt hip place the head of his cock against me. He said, "Reach back here and hold my cock in place." It was humiliating holding his hard shaft as he gripped my hips with his hands. He applied a little pressure then said, "Move your hand out of the way and tell me to use your pussy."

Moving my hand I said, "Please."

"Please what?" he asked.

"Please Richard, you don't want to do this. I'll do what you want."

"Damn right you will and what I want is to feel that pussy grip my cock."

Even before he had finished saying it I felt him push hard against me driving himself into where only my husband had gone. I clenched my eyes willing myself to not fight him. I was thankful his cock was as small as it was. Anger, more than self-pity, consumed me. As he was thrusting into me he kept telling me how lucky I was that he liked me and was willing to show me what a real man felt like. I didn't respond verbally, but I did push back against him. I was thinking of what I could do to make him cum faster. The only thing I wanted was for him to shoot his cum in me then leave.

It didn't take long before I felt him push hard against me and I knew his semen was being pumped into me. He held me against the edge of the table until he had finished. He then relaxed and said, "See that wasn't so bad. I bet you even want more."

Taking hold of my hair he pulled himself out of me as he pulled back on my hair. When I was standing he turned me and said, "Good girl. I have to admit you're a fairly decent fuck. Now down on your knees and clean my cock."

I did as he said, but in doing so got him to turn slightly to a position I knew Teddy would have a better angle of view. When I had finished he helped me up and said, "I'm sorry about having to do this, but you need to understand what's at stake. All you need to do is keep your mouth shut and drain my balls once a week. I don't think that's too much to ask. If you can do that, Kevin's job will be secure and maybe one day I'll even help him with a promotion. Unfortunately he will still have to work under me. It will have to be that way at least until you become addicted to my cock and are begging me to fuck you. You'll see I'm not such a bad guy and you've already seen how good my cock feels. Just wait until next week when I put a load of cum in that fine ass. It will take a few times, but I think you might like it even better than having my cock in your pussy."

At his demand I remained naked until he had dressed and left. As soon as the door closed, I almost ran to the door and locked the deadbolt. I then went to the teddy bear and stopped the recording.

Chapter 8 - Evidence

As I was getting dressed the chime sounded. I had just finished tying the knot under my breasts as I opened the door. My next client was there, but I told him I had to cancel due to an emergency that had just come up. He was one of the regular guys and assured me it was no problem and that he would see me the following week.

I didn't know for sure if he would or not. My future was uncertain at that moment. I knew I would soon learn just how much clout Richard did possess. I called Rebecca and asked if Paul was in the office.

She said, "Yes, but he's meeting with one of the shop floor managers. Do you want me to give him a message when he's finished?"

"Rebecca, I can't explain it now, but this is an emergency. I must see him. If he can't see me then can I see Craig. Like I said it's an emergency."

"Crystal, hold one minute. First let me ask are you okay?"

"No, not really. This is very important and I wish I could tell you more. I just can't right now. I have to talk to Paul or Craig."

"Okay, let me see if I can pull Paul away from what he's doing now. Don't hang up."

I waited for what seemed like hours, but was probably less than a minute. When Rebecca came back on the line she said, "I told Paul and he said for you to come to his office immediately."

"Thanks Rebecca. I owe you."

When I arrived, Rebecca looked up and I could see the worry on her face. She saw Teddy in my hands and gave me a funny look then said, "He's waiting and I've cancelled all of his appointments. I'm worried about you."

I gave her my best smile and said, "I'll be okay and one day we may even laugh about this."

She was still worried as she said, "I certainly hope so. Go on in, he's waiting."

****

Sitting in a large overstuffed leather chair I watched Paul's face as he stared at the monitor. I heard Richard's voice from the speakers on Paul's desk say, "Next week when you come out to get me, you are to be naked."

That had been the first audio Teddy had recorded. Paul looked up at me then pulled out a set of headphones and returned his gaze to the monitor. As he watched the video and listened to the audio I was unable to see or hear, but the scene was playing out in my memory.

I watched Paul and could see him watching the video. Every now and then he would glance at me then back to the monitor. He was expressionless throughout the video. I was unsure what he was thinking. It even occurred to me he may have thought I had encouraged Richard.

When the video ended he was still bent over his desk toward the monitor. He sucked in a deep breath then looked at me and asked, "What did you have in mind?"

"Sir?"

"Do you want me to have Rebecca call the police now. You are welcome to use my office to talk to them. If you'd rather I can have you taken to the hospital and you can talk to them there."

"Sir, it wasn't my intent to get him arrested or to press charges."

He looked confused and said, "You don't? And just why not? You do know that's what needs to be done?"

"Maybe so, but maybe I asked for it. Maybe I should have not changed what I wore to work."

"Crystal, you should be able to wear whatever you want. What he did and how he used his position..." I could see he had been holding back his emotions. He was beginning to get mad. He paused and took a few deep breaths. I saw his large hand tighten in a fist and could see his whole arm tense as the muscles began to bulge. The veins in his neck were becoming more prominent as he clearly was fighting to control his emotions.

"As I was saying, what he did and the way he used his position, is inexcusable. If you really don't wish to press charges, I'll not force you to do so." He held up an index finger and said, "Give me just a minute."

Picking up the phone he pressed a button, waited a few seconds, then said, "Rebecca call and have Richard Clay come see me. If he gives you an excuse why he can't make it, tell him I said this is not optional and can't wait. When he arrives let him cool his heels out there. I'll let you know when I've calmed down enough and am ready to see him."

He waited a few moments then said, "Thank you. I'll be sure to let you know when I'm ready." He then placed the phone receiver back on the hook before turning back toward me and asking, "Do you mind if I call Kevin? I'd like to be present when you tell him and I want to make sure he understands I will be handling this personally."

"No Sir, I don't mind. The fact is I'd like for you to be present."

He picked up the phone again and this time had Rebecca call and have Kevin report to his office. He said, "When Kevin arrives, please send him on in."

Paul then moved from behind his desk to sit in the matching armchair in front of his desk. He said, "I'm not promising I'll do what you want, but I would like your thoughts regarding what you would like to see happen."

"Sir, I'm not sure. I just want to make sure none of this comes back on Kevin or will cause him to lose his job. He's a good man and he likes his job. If you feel that I should quit I understand. Maybe I was just not the right person for the job."

Leaning forward toward me he said, "I'm not sure you understand so let me make this clear. As long as you are willing to stay I have absolutely no intention of replacing you. I also know, despite what Richard said, what Kevin brings to the company. He is always one of the top producers and believe it or not up until recently Richard has given him great reviews. My question was intended more along the lines of what you would like seen done with Richard."

I laughed and said, "Is castration out of the realm of possibilities?"

He laughed and said, "You and I were thinking along the same lines. If it were up to me, that option would be at the top of my list, but since that might be a little over the top I will let you know what I was thinking and you can tell me what you think."

I nodded my head and was curious to know what he had in mind.

"Just so you know by the close of business today, Richard will be unemployed. He will leave here today with no severance pay or any of the compensation traditionally given to employees released from the company. Further, I intend on making sure my colleagues are all made aware of the circumstances of his dismissal. He will be lucky to land a job picking up trash along the highways when I'm finished."

I said, "Wow, I hadn't expected anything that severe."

"I'm not sure exactly how it will all work out, but I assure you he will not soon forget what he has done. He will have plenty of time to think about it and hopefully it will be incentive enough for him to not do anything like this in his next job."

Just then the door opened and Kevin walked in. When he saw Paul and me sitting there, he asked, "What's wrong? Honey are you okay?"

I said, "Remember I told you I would tell you what was bothering me."

He nodded his head and said, "Yea, I remember."

"Paul has a video of one of my sessions today and I think it will explain a lot. I couldn't tell you for obvious reasons, but I want you to see the video so you will understand why I've been so moody."

Paul stood and shook Kevin's hand saying, "You have a very special wife. I'll show you the video she brought to me. After you've had a chance to process what you are about to see, we can discuss it further."

Kevin sat in Paul's high back executive chair and handed Kevin the headphones saying, "You'll need these. It's pretty graphic. After Kevin had the headphones on Paul started the video. I watched Kevin's expression as his face instantly turned red with anger. He didn't say anything until the video had ended then he said, "I'm going to kill the mother fucker! Where's that fucking asshole?"

I said, "Honey, I'm okay, he didn't physically hurt me, but that is why I've been upset. I couldn't tell you what was happening because I knew you would react just the way you are now. Before now it would have been my word against his. A very close friend suggested I needed another witness and she got me the teddy bear." I pointed to Teddy sitting on Paul's desk and said, "He is equipped with a camera and microphone. He sat on my bookcase and recorded the video you just watched."

Kevin looked at Paul and Paul explained, "She said she doesn't want to report this to the police, despite the fact I believe that is what should be done. I've assured her as far as Richard and the company go, I will personally handle that part." With a grin he said, "Crystal and I were discussing the preferred method of torture, we think should be utilized, when you arrived. Seriously, I'd like for you to take her home so the two of you can talk. I'll be talking to Richard after you leave. The only thing I can say for sure is tomorrow morning Richard will not be your immediate supervisor nor will he be an employee of this company. Beyond that I've not had time to process."

Looking at me Paul said, "If you change your mind regarding prosecution, with the evidence you've given me, I don't believe there will be any problem waiting a day or two before deciding to put him where he belongs in a deep dark dungeon."

To Kevin he said, "I'm sure you will have questions and I want to see you first thing tomorrow morning. If you want to take tomorrow off to stay home with Crystal, then I'll see you Monday. Right now I believe the best thing is for you to take Crystal home where the two of you can talk privately."

Looking at me he said, "Young lady, you call me or Rebecca and let us know when you are ready to resume. Take as long as you need. Your job will be here when you are ready to come back."

Kevin stood and extended his hand to Paul and said, "Thank you, I appreciate you taking this seriously and know you will do what is best."

Kevin came toward me and took my hand. As I stood he wrapped his arms around me hugging me tight. When he relaxed his arms he again took my hand and we walked toward the door. Before Paul opened the door he said to both of us, "Richard may be out there waiting. Please don't speak to him. Let me handle him."

Upon opening the door we saw Richard was sitting and waiting. For a moment he looked scared and the color in his face seemed to drain. Almost as quickly he seemed to recover and said, "Paul whatever she just told you is a lie. She said she was going to do this..."

Paul held up his hand and said, "Richard, for once in your life, JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP! You are in so deep now I doubt you will ever dig yourself out of this. Just shut up and we will discuss this after Kevin and his wife are on their way home. There is no need for them to have to listen to what you have to say."

I glanced at Rebecca who looked shocked at first. When our eyes met she gave me a smile and wink. She nodded her head and we both understood she was beginning to understand a little regarding what must have happened.

Chapter 9 - Telling Kevin

Even before we got to the car I told Kevin I needed to make one call. He seemed to understand and told me he would be waiting in the car.

After dialing the number I listened for an answer.

"Hello?"

"April, it's me Crystal. I said you would be the third to know. I apologize, I think you might be the fourth. Paul has him in the office right now and I think he has been told."

April asked, "Who was it? Can you tell me now?"

I said, "It was Richard."

There was a long moment of silence then she asked, "Seriously? Richard Clay?"

I was nodding my head as I said, "Yes, but Teddy was the perfect..."

In the middle of what I was saying I had to jerk the phone away from my ear as April yelled excitedly into the phone saying, "That fucking asshole! FANTASTIC, it couldn't have happened to a more worthless prick! Girl you are my hero!"

I let out a laugh then said, "It wouldn't have happened without you."

"You call me later and tell me all about it, okay?"

"Sure, I promise. April I want you to know, I'm going to tell Kevin about our sessions. He should know?"

She was quiet for a few moments then said, "You're sure about this?"

"Yea, but I'm also pretty sure he will be okay with it. I'll let you know either way, but I need to let him know."

"Okay, I have to admit it makes me a little nervous, but I'll leave that up to you. Please do let me know what he says."

"I will and I will also call you tomorrow or this weekend and tell you what I should have told you before."

We hung up and I stood there a moment thinking how to handle what I needed to discuss with Kevin. I then hurried to the car. Despite what had happened earlier I felt better that I had since starting to see the manager clients.

****

When we were in the house and settled on the couch in our living room Kevin didn't have a lot to say other than telling me he wanted me to take my time and tell him everything that had happened with Richard. I explained how Richard had been during the first appointment. Then I told him how each time after that he kept pushing me to go further by threatening to fire him. I told him how he seemed to be nice but then kept getting worse until he was the man Kevin had seen on the video.

He listened to everything I said. When I had finished, he said, "The teddy bear was a fantastic idea. Where did you get the idea to use that, it was perfect?"

At this point I knew it was time to tell him about April. I paused trying to decide how best to tell this man I love that his wife is apparently bi-sexual. After taking a few moments to gather my thoughts I said, "Remember me telling you about April the Junior V.P. who came in for massages?" He nodded his head and I said, "Yes, I know her. She's a great manager."

"Well Teddy was her idea and it was April who purchased Teddy and gave him to me for me to use. There is something else about April you need to know."

I explained what happened and told him how enjoyable, what happened between us, had been. I made sure he understood the time with April had been totally opposite of what had happened with Richard. I explained how Richard had threatened me and forced me to do things I didn't want, but with April it had been totally different. I explained how what happened with April had been a mutual desire.

After telling him about it all, I said, "April was much different. I now think of her as a close friend. She was nice and she wasn't at all threatening. I know I should have told you about her, but with everything else going on, I didn't know how to tell you. She helped me get through it all, but she didn't know a lot more than you. Even she didn't know it was Richard until after it was all over."