Wife's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said, "You said you actually enjoyed this experience with April?"

Nodding my head, I said, "Yea Baby, I honestly did."

"Should I be concerned? Was she better than with me?"

"NO, absolutely not! It was different, but it didn't come close to what we have."

He asked, "Do you want to continue... well you know, do you want..."

Placing my index finger to his lips to stop him, I said, "Yes, but not if it would bother you. I never want anything to come between us. You'll never know how sorry I am that I didn't think I could tell you about April before now. I know how much you love me and I knew if you knew about Richard you would have done something that would have not ended well. I was so concerned about what Richard was doing, I didn't think about talking to you about April."

"Baby, I don't mind as long as you are okay," he grinned then added, "and that this is with another girl, not a man. What happens between the two of you is okay, but there is one thing I'd like to ask of you?"

I said, "Sure, anything."

"Promise me you will tell me when you've been with her along with telling me step by step what happened and how it felt. I have a confession to make. I've never told you one of my favorite fantasies is two women making love to each other. The idea of one of those women being you is mind blowing. I don't have to tell you how hot April is."

I cocked my head and with a smile, "Oh, so you think she is hot do you?"

"Well... she'll never be you. Honey you know you are the only woman I want."

I began laughing and said, "Well okay, as long as you put it like that. Understand she is my client and you can have all the fantasies you want, but the only woman's body your hands are to touch is mine."

Grinning he said, "Yes Ma'am. Understood. Baby I love you so much. I'm so sorry you had to experience Richard. Hopefully one day he will get what's coming to him. Are you sure you don't want to report this to the police?"

"I'm sure. I wasn't physically hurt and I want to move on and forget he ever existed. Getting involved with the police will just drag this out and consume our lives. I'd rather spend that time loving you. I love you so much. You're the best husband. You have no idea how happy you make me or how proud I am of you."

He said, "Love you too Baby. Now let's go to bed. I want to hold you in my arms and show you how much I love you."

Epilogue

The following morning Kevin decided he wanted to go to the office to see how everyone was reacting. He later called and left a message on my phone. When I returned his call he said, "Paul did it, Richard is gone. I have a new boss now."

I asked, "Already? I didn't think he would do anything this fast. What do you think of him? Will he be better than Richard?"

"Yea, I think so. I've already met with him once and he complimented me on my wife's excellent massages."

"I've given him a massage? What's his name?"

"Yes, from what he told me he has a regular weekly appointment. His name is Craig, he was Richard's boss."

"Richard's boss? Oh, I thought you meant they had replaced Richard. That's who I thought you were talking about."

"Honey, don't you get it? Paul has filled Richard's position. I met with Paul this morning and he told me how he believes I know Richard's job better than Richard knew it. He said I was already being considered for promotion and he couldn't think of a better spot for me."

I was excited as I said, "You got Richard's job? Honey I'm so happy for you!"

"It because of you that it happened. I'm just sorry you had to go through all that for this to happen. This weekend we are going to celebrate."

After the phone call I realized things had worked out for the best. I looked in my contacts and dialed a number I would likely soon have memorized. Listening to the phone ring my mind wandered over the past events. I also secretly wondered what had happened between Richard and Paul after Kevin and I had left. I thought maybe Paul might tell me during his next massage.

Just then I heard the voice on the phone say, "Hello?"

"April, it's me, Crystal. I promised to get back with you. Paul wanted me to take today off. He told me to take as much time as I need. It was nice of him, but I want to come back Monday. I've got a lot to catch you up on and I'm not sure where to start. I guess the most important part is Richard is gone. Teddy did his job perfectly. I want to tell you everything..."

The End