All Comments on 'Wife's New Job Pt. 04'

by jaygreenx

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hottest story ever!

Probably the best sharing type tale I have read on here in ages! Thanks so much!

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 13 years ago
another wimp story

I like the idea of sharing men with a wife but am definitely turned off by the wimpy husband. But I guess it goes with the "alpha male" theme. Why can't one be bisexual without all the dominance bullshit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

An excellent story, keep writing chapters.

Mega15Mega15over 13 years ago
good

good stuff keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great story

what a scene. leaving us with two butts upturned and presenting, husband and wife submitting to the Alpha Male.....

although this vision is exquisite....do please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More please

I'm soooo wet from reading this. Please continue and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
At long last ...

... a story which matches my own desire ... my wife has always rejected the concept of us entertaing TWO other males. Reading this has switched her on.

Although her reasoning is disappointing her comment being "oh well it won't really be three guys it will be two plus you ... I supose - OK!" I will go along with her if it means we can proceed.

I can't wait till we have our cherries upturned and waiting ... Maybe the story leaves us in the lurch but I know what the ending to our experience will be ... we will not wait in vain ... but rather share the joy and I guess some pain.

My dearest is being allowed to choose ... I love her sooo much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Gross

Yuck....How can some people enjoy this story!!!!!!!.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Story!

What makes this story so powerful is not simply that a bigger man has fucked his wife and made her pregnant, but that he comes to appreciate how much of a man Stan is. The first part when turns and sees real male magnificence captures it all. That he comes to desire Stand as much as his wife, is what marks this as a truly great story.

My boss is a very successful attorney, and I long admired his accomplishments and wealth. When I saw his endowment in the shower at his club, I came to realize what a true Alpha is. And yes, it took awhile, but he's turned me into his all round employee.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Favorite!

Parts 1 and 2 about the assertion of dominance are my most favorite, part 3 uncovered some stuff in me I think I've long feared and part 4, even with the ending as it is, ties it all together. Thanks for this series. I read that you got frustrated by some of the negative comments, and that may have quieted your pen and/or submissions to Literotica, but please, you're a voice for many of us men who come in contact with alpha males and are baffled by our hate-admiration of them. More please.

joesubmissivejoesubmissiveover 10 years ago

I love this strory, MORE PLEASE !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NOT "gross"

I find it interesting that the last anonymous said "Yuck....How can some people enjoy this story!!!!!!!." when it appears that he read it all the way to the end and took the time to say such a rude comment! Me thinks thou doest protest too much! I found it to be the best I've ever read on this subject and I get extremely aroused every time I read it!!!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Omg I love these two stories

I can't believe you're describing my husband and me. I love it. Alpha males get me every time. I hope you write more. xoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

That was amazing I can't wait for part 3

msbishop702msbishop702over 5 years ago
More please

I wish 2 men like this made my wife as hot and sexy as this Lady...

obedient4uobedient4uover 5 years ago
My first late wife.

She was my Mistress she loved Black Men so did I. this story reminds me of her. hope there's more to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Alpha

Alpha, begins with an a. Same as asshole. They are interchangeable.

HotForLitHotForLitover 2 years ago

Please continue...

cibixcibixalmost 2 years ago

Wow, what a story so far. really looking forward to future chapters...

SteveSucu209SteveSucu209over 1 year ago

OMG, this is my fantasy in detail. Omg I need bull seed.

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsucku6 months ago

once she sees hubby suck a cock - she knows she can make him suck any cock she wants.

Catcher78Catcher7827 days ago

No man would knowingly raise raise a child from his soon to be ex wife. People cheat on their partners and break their heart.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous