Wife's New Pussy Leads to New Cock

Story Info
Wife gets a "new" vagina and plays with a new guy.
1.1k words
3.7
22k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HungTexan
HungTexan
51 Followers

Because I'm on a phone and not much of a writer, I'm going to keep this relatively short. Forgive me please. This happened about a year ago.

Basic facts:

My wife is 28, blonde, in shape, B/C tits, nice big booty. Milf of three, very conservative on the outside, slut privately but opening up

I'm 30, white, 6'0", in shape, packing a very thick 7".

We have dabbled and chatted and whatnot with hot wifing, MFM, public play, etc. It has mostly been using realistic suction dildos to simulate a third party in a threesome. Lots of fun.

Well recently she had a little surgery on her vagina to make it a little more like it used to be pre-milf. In the process they doctor made it "perfect" since they were doing work anyways. End result is that her pussy looks like a porn star pussy; absolutely perfect, symmetrical and good looking.

One night while drunk we were chatting and fooling around on the couch, her in a thong and bra and me naked. She joked that it's a shame she can't show off her new pussy like women with new tits are easily able to show them off. Never wanting to miss opportunity, I joked back that I'd take her to a nude beach so that she can show it off.

She laughed and said "Everyone can give me an opinion on it if we do that."

I responded "I think they're going to want to do more than that... probably have a line of guys wanting to give it a test drive to see if functionality is still there."

She laughed again, a little more seductively and seriously , "You think so? A line of guys?"

"Yes, easily a line. At the very least I bet we could find one or two guys to give it a look."

Conversation didn't go much further, but we fucked epically that night including me banging her with the 8" dildo and her sucking it off as I fucked her doggy.

Fast forward a couple months and we are getting a weekend away. I had been thinking/planning since that night and lo and behold I found a nude beach. I tell her about it and she's excited to go. Secretly I find a few guys who may want to show up...I tell them virtually nothing, just that we are late 20s, white, generally attractive and that if things go well they may get some fun in some way.

We go to the beach house rental, then on to the beach. She is wearing a thong bikini (pre kids she typically wore a thong bikini or small scrunch-half thong) and within a few minutes we find our spot, start drinking and take it all off. As expected she had shaved completely to let the new vagina show.

Now I have no idea who, if anyone, showed up from my ads. I had directly communicated with 15-20 guys who were interested and seemingly open to showing up without a lot of direction and certainly no guarantees.

We drank, chatted, played some beach racquet game (a few guys stared) and got somewhat drunk. At some point a guy, mid 30s, came over and said hello as we were playing the game. I had purposely packed two extra racquets for this reason. He was about 6'1", in shape, white but darker tanned skin, generally an above average guy I'd say. He was pretty hard already, long (8" or so" and skinny cock. I invited him to play and we all played and chatted, her tits bouncing around, my cock quasi hard/quasi bouncing and his cock staying pretty hard.

At some point we stopped and he sat with us, his cock was literally sticking straight up, one of the more vertical cocks I'd ever seen. The conversation eventually got to his cock, my cock and then I told him about her new pussy and he said it looked nice from what he could see. She spread her legs for him and gave him a good view. I told him he could inspect if he wanted.

He shifted over beside her and very discreetly spread her pussy lips and rubbed it a little, telling her how nice it is. Of note: at nude beaches it's not generally cool to overtly have sex/sexual acts so he played it very discreet and turned away from anyone that could see.

She clearly enjoyed his hands rubbing and touching it as she was obviously getting more wet. He eventually slid a finger inside and finger fucked her for a few minutes while rubbing her clit. My cock was like a rock, his as well (his was probably visible to everyone since it was 8" long and stood straight up over his legs).

Before long she had an orgasm, it was really strong and she struggled not to moan too much.

I suggested we go back to the house and that he join. So we all got on our clothes and basically ran the mile back. We had an MFM in the beach house the moment the door closed. He got first shot at her pussy and destroyed it although he didn't last long since he was so horny. As he recovered I switched from getting blown to fucking her in doggy and then slid into anal before blowing my own load. Fortunately he was hard again and in her mouth by that point. For the next 20 minutes I watched them fuck as I stroked my cock. She rode him front and backwards, doggy and then missionary until he came again. I walked over to her (flat on her stomach wiped out) and stroked myself until I blew my load all over her face. We all lay on the bed, her hands grasping our shafts occasionally stroking them

He eventually got dressed and left.

The next day we did the same basic thing, although she ended up stroking a guy on the beach until he came and we didn't take him back to house with us for MFM. He was alright but not as cool as the guy the day before and I think my wife was a little worn out both physically and emotionally.

We did notice that a bunch of guys were "brave" the second day and came up and talked to us. They must have noticed us taking a guy back the day before and took their shot. There was also one guy who literally walked behind us to watch her jack off the guy. Kind of odd and he basically blew our cover.

HungTexan
HungTexan
51 Followers