Wife's New Trainer (Tribute story)

Story Info
Rimcrim Tribute: My wife comes home from training with Coach.
3.1k words
2.16
23.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
juandoh
juandoh
11 Followers

I heard the front door creak open gingerly as my wife Michelle, fresh from her first-time big butt fuck, finally came home from her workout with Coach Rick.

"Hey, I'm in the bathroom," I yelled out to her, sitting up off of the same toilet I had cum into furiously a few hours ago, Michelle's big "oops" text still displayed on my phone.

"Heading over now, darling -- boy do I need a shower! I've never been so sweaty," giggled Michelle.

As she approached, I found myself torn on how to confront her: on one hand, I had clearly just watched her cheat on me with Coach Rick, but, on the other, I hadn't stopped watching my loving wife's giant bubble ass get deliciously deflowered by another man since she sent the video. And worse, I wanted more.

My feelings were complicated further when she came into the bathroom. Her hot pink lipstick and blue eyeshadow were smudged all over into a delirious blur, with her luscious brunette hair sticking to her face here and there. It struck me just then how she always put on makeup before going to her workouts with Coach Rick. As she turned around to grab her bath towel, her massive (no-longer virgin) tushy inadvertently swinging just inches from my face, I saw what appeared to be multiple white stains all over her yoga pants, with most landing deep in her endless buttcrack like rays emanating from her deep secret hole.

She spun around to give me a kiss but I turned away.

"Oh sweetie, please don't tell me you're mad about our videos," she pleaded with me.

"Honey, I can't believe you. I have always trusted and respected your relationship with Coach, but what you did tonight was unforgivable. And what have you been up to since you sent that video -- it's been hours! Do you eve-... Wait," I gulped, "... did you say 'videos'?"

"Well...," Michelle bit her lip and let out a tiny nostalgic moan.

"Michelle, what now!?"

"Oh honey, first you have to let me apologize for both mine and Coach Rick's behavior. He should have never sprayed his big load on my booty without warning me first. I was so angry that he made such a big mess all over my poor little butt, but I found out he was just trying to introduce me to his Extra Special Ultra-Protein diet."

"His what!??"

"His cum, silly!"

I was in a daze. Once again, Michelle and Coach Rick had doubled down on their actions -- she hadn't even mentioned the anal. But, as now expected, I had to hear more.

"Coach Rick says if I want to make my goal of 690 lbs, I will need to bulk up on as much protein as possible, so he graciously offered to give me his sperm during the offseason. And oh honey, he has so much cum to give (certainly more than you ever could, sweetie...) and I didn't waste a single drop. Coach said it was a good thing my butt has gotten so big cause it can catch every load he shoots at it, and that way I can scoop it up fresh from my heinie. Oh, and best of all, it's even good for the skin, so he and I just wiped whatever was left all over my butt, and there was even a little left over for my face. Don't you think my skin just looks so much better with Coach's protein, honey?"

On cue, Michelle pulled down her stained yoga pants to reveal her massive glowing cheeks, so firm yet so smooth and soft, jiggling endlessly and seemingly bursting in size after being freed from her pants. They looked even larger and certainly shinier than when I had last seen them just over half a day ago. Slowly, my anger became mixed with an unrelenting desire for my wife's incredible ass.

"Oh and honey, between the fourth and fifth video we made together for his website, Coach Rick told me something I know you'll be so happy to hear. He said that, since it's the offseason, you can touch me and pleasure yourself while having your way with my new booty," she giggled, giving her tremendous glutes a little shake that sent them jiggling chaotically. "I told him how much you desperately needed it, so once I'm out of the shower, I'm all yours. Just no putting your penis in me -- that's Coach Rick's one rule, mister," she pouted playfully.

My desire had now turned into a full-blown diamond-hard boner, as my wife stripped out of her sports bra and her enormous radiant booty bounced behind the curtain. I stood in the doorway watching her ridiculous silhouette bend over to turn on the hot water, my dick growing by the second as my mind, decidedly shelving her onslaught of salacious inside-scoops for later, focused intensely on her ridiculous ass that would finally be mine.

"Mmm, this is just what I needed after such a hard, long workout," purred Michelle, her shadow feeling up her cartoonishly bodacious body, her strong yet dainty hands dwarfed by the full moon behind her. "I just wish someone could come rub down my poor little tushy..."

Holy shit, I had forgotten how horny Michelle gets in a hot shower, probably because she lately had been choosing to shower at the gym after working out with Coach Rick. All my hesitations were out the window at this point, as I stood frozen watching my wife's private pornographic spectacle.

"Oh yeah, you want to rub your big hard cock deep between these thick bouncy cheeks, don't you, bad boy?"

Yes, YES! This was the moment I had been waiting for: the chance to get a taste of my wife's prize-winning glutes for myself. I knew I should have been mad at her but I couldn't possibly miss this heart-pumping opportunity. I stripped out of my clothes and slowly joined her.

Stepping into our tiny shower, I found myself immediately pressed against the back wall, surrounded by my wife's spectacular butt cheeks. She was busy wiping them down with her comically long loofa, which she had bought a few months into training exactly for cleaning within the endless depths of her new enormous well-trained butt. As she was seesawing the sponge in her crack, she gave a little huff as she tried her best to spread her left cheek with her other hand.

"Hmph, it's just so hard to clean back there when my tushy's so tight from squats. If only someone could get in there and clean every last inch..."

As I watched the water from the shower cascade off Michelle's delicious rump, I found my mouth watering for a taste of her forbidden hole. In all honesty, I couldn't even think of the last time I had gone down on her at all, let alone had the chance to explore her huge ass. Without a second thought, I spread her round cheeks and dove in.

"Oh my god, yes! Work for that ass, you naughty boy," stammered Michelle, as she held her huge, shining spheres as far apart as she could for my head to fit in. I held her hands in mine, feeling her fat wedding ring on her finger, as I began lusciously tonguing her little hole like a man dying of thirst. "Oh f-FUCK YEESSS!"

Michele quickly began to quiver as my anal reaming intensified, her tiny pink butthole spasming in delight. Heh heh, still got it, I thought to myself. Suddenly, her quivering turned into a full body orgasm, as I felt myself taking over spreading her cheeks and she flung her hands to the wall as she braced for what felt like a huge explosion.

"Come on baby, give me more, I know you got it. Think how dirty you made this poor little booty -- FUCK! Yes, baby, tongue between my big fucking buttcheeks, you trained them so good, Coach"

Did she just say "Coach"? I briefly wondered as I suddenly heard the familiar hum of her favorite big pink vibrator turning on. She began to pleasure herself, her massive round butt now bouncing absentmindedly against my face like two big hams as she began to lose herself in a full-on anal-to-pussy mind melt. As she moaned deeply and with my hands still grasping into her precious rump, I knew it was my chance to get a full taste and slid my steel hard dick between her inviting and endless buttcrack.

"Ooo oh my, you are a bad boy," she giggled, eyes shut as the huge pink head of the vibrator hummed loudly on her tiny pink pussy. "I need you to train these cheeks again baby, give them everything you've got, you big stud."

With the buzzing of her vibrator reverberating loudly around the tub and the hot shower cascading down her strong tanned back, Michelle bent forward with her mouth-watering cheeks flaring out with her freshly tongued butthole inviting me in. This was it...

"Give me those big fingers again, daddy" Michelle purred.

I smirked, savoring the moment of her giant bouncy prize in my hands spread wide, knowing just what to ask: "Whose ass is this, baby?"

"Yours! All yours, big daddy Rick -- give me that fat fucking cock!"

This would be the last indignation -- my wife's big butt was going to pay!

"Take it all up that HUGE FUCKING BUTT, baby!" I roared as I smacked her ass with all my night and shot my never-been-harder cock straight through the gap of her well-honed cheeks, slipping lewdly into the otherworldly warmth of her hungry hole, the object of my every waking dream.

"CUMMING BABY YESSSS!" screamed Michelle in orgasmic bliss as my cock went to the hilt of her big round bumpers, but soon she began to come to. "Wait... WAIT, HONEY?! NO! Coach said not inside my butt -- UGH -- you promised!" Michelle protested, her look of both stunned shock and horny shame painted on her pouty lips as she turned around at me, her ass tightening on my crow bar cock still pumping deep in the treasured butthole that was, for one all-encompassing moment, all mine.

"ohhhhh godddd I-I'm sorry, I-I'm gonna CUM UP YOUR BIG BUTT, Michelle" I screamed, as my cock began to unload in a mind-numbing orgasm.

"How could you!? Get your penis out of my tushy NOW, mister," cried Michelle, as she suddenly, with her bodybuilder strength, easily pushed me to the back of the shower with her ass. In one fell swoop, she pushed me by my waist with her strong arms, pulled her heavenly rump off of my lap with my cock exiting with an audible pop, and I continued to cum all over the top of her cheeks, leaving my (personally-speaking) remarkably large load lingering at the top of her shelf ass. As I finally got my bearings after total heaven, Michelle was already getting out of the shower.

"I can't believe you could be so... UGH so selfish! This is my dream and you deliberately disobeyed Coach Rick's specific instructions. At least he believes in me..."

"Honey, I didn't mean to -- " SLAM Before I could get a word in, Michelle had stormed off into her dressing room, locking the door behind her. I felt bad, as I really had put my all into supporting her these past few months. Maybe I really had been selfish. Maybe -- PING

I picked up my phone and saw MichelleBoodyBuilder is live flash across the screen. I turned on, once again gulping in both trepidation and anticipation at what I would see.

Opening the app, I saw her getting ready at her desk, seemingly totally over our shower mishap and talking to a friend about her makeup routine. Phew, well I am glad she's not too upset. As I reflected on this, I couldn't help but notice too that her profile had gotten a lot more popular since the days of 400 school friends when we first met, now upwards of 40k. I wonder why she has so many followers, maybe it's fellow bodybuilders.

Suddenly, Michelle informed her friend she had someone else coming on, and, sure enough, the familiar smug face of Coach Rick joined her live video.

"Heyyyy Coach!" giggled my wife flirtatiously, now reapplying make-up and adding gentle curls to her hair.

"Hey baby, how are you doing with those glute exercises I told you to do with your hubbie when you got home?"

"Oops, Coach, I almost forgot! And to tell you the truth, Coach, I would prefer if my husband isn't involved in my workouts any more, if that's okay with you."

"Doesn't matter to me, baby, just show me what you got."

At that, Michelle stood up from her desk, adjusted her camera so her entire breathtaking body, now covered in a small light blue tank top and pink fuzzy sweatpants (an old smaller pair that I had begged her to donate a couple workout sessions ago), was facing straight at a growing live audience that I was stunned to see was already reaching into the thousands.

"Now turn around, so I can see your technique..."

"Oh of course, Coach!"

I audibly gasped as my wife obediently turned so that her huge bubble butt now filled the entire frame with unknown usernames writing lewd messages in the chat like "still the best fucking ass on here" and "want another trainer to double team baby?" and "BUTT FUCK" spammed from multiple accounts.

Then Michelle, my loving wife, started to exercise. She squatted directly to the camera, her massive ass encased in tight, worn-out pink fuzzy fabric (with unicorn and rainbows stretching out obscenely) that filled the entirety of the frame, and then came up and squeezed her thick buttcheeks together as hard as she could, showing off the sheer ridiculous size of her butt and the depth of her cheeks. My cock once again began to stir watching her perform for her audience of male followers, who I was certain were stroking their cocks all across the world.

I then noticed in the chat that Coach had posted a pinned link to his profile with a "new vid for the fans": "Coach trains favorite MILF student with huge bubble butt (Part 1)". That fucker! He knows I'm watching too. Even so, I copied the link with plans to watch again later.

As Michelle continued with her squats (hitting somewhere in the 50s), Coach pulled out his large hefty dick on camera and started jerking it to Michelle's delicious butt squeezing.

"Like this, Coach?" she asked through heavy breaths, totally unaware of the scene unfolding on the live show.

"Slower baby, really feel your glutes working for every inch," suggested Coach as he loudly squirted a dollop of lotion on his thick long cock (probably still untouched from my wife's first butt fuck just the day before).

"Phew, I can really feel it, Coach"

"You're doing great, Michelle, don't stop," Coach growled as his cock seemed to bulge with every squeeze of her tight sweatpants, which looked to be on the verge of snapping. I noticed too, with every squeeze, her pants were steadily sliding down, revealing more and more of her deep luscious crack with what I soon realized was my dollop of cum still sitting atop her mountainous booty, slowly leaking down the side of her right ass cheek.

"I can even go double time -- watch!"

Suddenly, to the awe of Coach Rick, me, and the thousands of live viewers, Michelle jumped right into twerking her monster ass with her luscious round cheeks bouncing exaggeratedly in all different directions, shimmering in the light of the vanity mirror, exposing her tiny pink doily panties. Even Coach was so caught off guard that he started grunting, swinging his long thick shaft up being careful not to yank too quickly, before she reached back to grab her fat right cheek, inadvertently smearing the dollop of my cum over the thickest part of her ass, now fully exposed as her pants had stretched to their limits at the max width of her cheeks.

Michelle let out a cute little gasp of shock as she felt the wetness on her big bare bottom, which she followed with an immense surprised squeeze of her fat buttcheeks in an incalculably delicious sight of half covered rump roast, glimmering with sweat and cum. It proved too much for both me and Coach Rick, as he erupted on camera with thick pearl white strands flying across the bottom of the live feed before quickly logging off.

"How'd I do Coach? ...Coach?... Hmm, must have had to log off. Well, time to finish getting ready, bye everyone. Hope you liked today's workout. Plenty more to come soon," cheered my wife with a big smile. She then smooched and winked at the camera and the live finally ended.

While I lay now completely spent in the bathroom, Michelle soon came out wearing a tiny white two-piece with a little heart in both the middle and back of her thong, covered by a crochet tunic cover-up that was way too small, hardly covering up her massive rear, sliding back up it with every attempt to pull it down, making her look even more lewd and bodacious than usual. Against all odds, my cock began to stir yet again. Those guys in the chat had been right, my wife had the best ass around.

"So hon, I forgot to mention, Coach Rick invited me to a retreat this weekend with some of his other students and it's going to be so much fun, but strictly athletes only, okay? I hope you understand."

"Oh, well, that's okay, I didn't know Coach Rick taught other women," I stammered out still in the daze of my multiple earth-shattering orgasms.

"No, silly, he doesn't teach other women." WHAT. "But that's fine, cause I'm sure the boys and I will all have plenty of time to bond."

"B-b-boys?!?"

"And honey, I want you to know that I forgive you for breaking Coach's one big rule."

"What!? But Michelle -"

"I'll be sure to send you plenty of big updates while I'm gone, cause I just know this booty's going to keep getting bigger if Coach has anything to say about it. By the way, do you like Coach's new workout uniform?" she asked, turning around to reveal a "Property of Coach Dick [misspelled]" stamped on top the fattest part of her right cheek, made to look like a postage stamp.

"That's a uniform!?"

"Haha yes, it's just a fun little ad for Coach's business. He said it's the most expensive real estate in town -- isn't that funny?"

I stared at her, once again completely at a loss for words.

Michelle then came over and gave me a long gentle kiss.

"Bye honey. You're the best husband ever."

juandoh
juandoh
11 Followers