Wife's Niece Kalie Pt. 01

Story Info
Seeing my wife's niece after so many years.
1.8k words
4.12
50.5k
62

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers

My name is Billy & my wife is Annie we have been married 30 years never having any children of our own but always had many nieces & nephews to watch grow up. One niece Kalie was one we never saw after she was about 6 which was when her parents divorced. Kalie's dad got custody and because of some things she had done in the past Annie's sister got no visitation rights and they moved away. Kalie's mom had passed away 5 years ago and Kalie who was almost 16 at the time wasn't allowed to go to her funeral. Fast forward and this is how my story started.

One Sunday Annie came to me and asked, "Billy I got a call from Kalie, she wanted to know if she could come stay with us for a while since her and her father haven't been getting along for several years, what do you think?"

"Well how long does she want to stay & more importantly what did you tell her," I said.

"She doesn't know, she has no clue what she wants to do with life since she went to 2 years of college but had to drop out because she couldn't afford to finish and her dad told her he wouldn't pay," Annie told me.

"Well again what did you tell her?" I asked again.

"I told her I would get you to agree to have her stay here as long as she needs even if it was more permanent." she said.

"Well I guess I really don't have a say do I? If I say no I seem like a real asshole uncle so I guess she can stay." I said.

Annie left the room to call Kalie and tell her the good news. I however was wondering how it was gonna be having a kid around I haven't seen in 15 years or so. All I remember about her is she was a little bratty kid who was never disciplined no matter what she did, although I do remember a few times when she would sit on my lap and ask me to read to her. Now however she is a grown woman lord only knows how she grew up to be, but I wasn't expecting anything but a unruly girl.

Annie came back and told me that Kalie was going to be here on Wednesday but that she had to work a double shift at the hospital and wouldn't be home till Thursday morning so I would have to great Kalie when she came. Not really wanting to have to do this I reluctantly agreed.

Wednesday came and around 5PM the doorbell rang and I answered the door, when the door opened I was amazed to see a well dressed young woman standing at the door. She was 5' maybe 5' 1" all of about what appeared to be 85-90 pounds, brown curly long hair and very tiny breasts that fit her frame well.

I must have been staring when Kalie put her arms around me and said, "Uncle Billy oh my god I haven't seen you in like forever," all the while kissing my face 4 or 5 times.

After she let go, I told her to come in and after loading 3 suitcases in the house I took her to her room which was on the other side of the house from our master bedroom.

Dumping her suitcases on the bed Kalie asked, "I am starved is there anything I can have to eat?"

"Sure I ordered pizza a little while ago, it should be here shortly. Do you like sausage & bacon with onions?" I said.

While Kalie was getting her things put away, I went downstairs and within a few minutes doorbell rang and the pizza guy was here, I paid him and set the table calling Kalie into the kitchen.

"Mmm that looks good, can we eat it in the living room so we can watch tv?" Kalie asked.

I noticed as she came into the kitchen she had changed and was wearing a pair of very short tights shorts and a tight top exposing hard nipples piercing out. I could feel my cock twinge and starting to get hard so I put a couple of slices on her plate and hand her a soda then told her, "sure I'll be right in."

It took me a few minutes to calm down and lose my hard-on then went into the living room, when I got there Kalie patted on the couch asking me to sit next to her.

Sitting down I could see the outline of her vagina thru the shorts a very tiny wet spot causing me to imagine what it must look like, was it hairy, trimmed or bald. "God I thought Billy your a pervert" and looked away.

We watched tv for about an hour when Kalie got up and said, "I'm gonna take a shower."

"Ok the bathroom is right next to your room, towels and anything else you need should be in there, let me know if you need anything else." I said.

Kalie bent down to kiss me and her tiny tit with rock hard nipples brushed my cheek as she turned away.

While she was in the shower I couldn't help but think about her tit in my face & her wet vagina. I could feel my cock swelling with these thoughts but I couldn't get her image out of my mind no matter how hard I tried. I finally had to start rubbing my cock thru my pants as I thought what it might be like to fuck her.

Suddenly I hear Kalie yelling, "Uncle Billy can you come up here."

Stopping rubbing my cock I yelled back, "be right there."

When I got to the bathroom the door was shut and I asked her thru the door what she needed.

"I need my shampoo, it's on my bed could you get it for me?" she asked.

Getting her shampoo I knocked on the door Kalie said, "come in."

I opened the door and put my hand over my eyes holding out the shampoo but as she reached for it I guess I let go before she had it and it fell on the floor. As it hit the floor she and I both bent to get it my eyes opened and I could see her entire naked body in the shower. Her tits were tiny with small dark brown nipples, I could see a small tattoo of a heart just below her right breast, and an almost completely shaved pussy with just a tiny little line of pubic hair and inch or so above her slit. Looking up I saw her looking at me and quickly put my hand over my eyes wondering if she knew that I saw staring at her.

"Sorry I didn't know you didn't have it when I let it go." I told her.

"That's ok, I'm sure you've seen much better." she said with a giggle.

Opening my eyes I could see her perfect tiny rounded ass as she turned away and said without thinking, "no you look perfect." Realizing what I just said I tried to save it and said, "I meant perfectly normal."

I left and went back to the living room my cock hard as a rock and these perverted thoughts in my mind but I couldn't stop thinking of defiling my niece.

A few minutes later Kalie came down stairs and laid on the couch next to me putting her head in my lap with her hand under her head pressing against my hard cock. "My god I thought can she feel my cock?"

About a 1/2 hour into a show Kalie fell asleep, suddenly she rolled over in her sleep so her face was now facing and up against my crotch. I could feel the blood rushing to my cock getting harder than it has been since my teen years. Not being able to take this any longer I woke her up and as she woke she drooled a little right over my cock, thank god I was wearing pants.

Kalie went to bed leaving me downstairs by myself I could feel my thoughts going back to Kalie. Rubbing myself I decided needed to release my load built up inside my cock and went to my bedroom.

Once upstairs I took all my clothes of with my cock springing out once my underwear came off. I looked in the mirror gazing at how hard my 6" cock looked, I haven't seen that in a long time. Annie hasn't gotten me that hard since we were in our 20's.

I turned my laptop on, plugged it into my tv and went to a porn website then lay on the bed. I chose a movie that had a tiny girl around Kalie's age that was with an older man. As they were fucking I imagined it was me fucking my niece, I could feel her wet pussy in my mind and her lips later wrapped around my cock. Finally I exploded all over a towel I was holding to sop up the mess.

I awoke around 3 am and noticed the porn site still up so I disconnected it powered down my laptop and went back to bed.

Around 7:30 my wife came in from work waking Kalie and me asking if we wanted breakfast so we all went downstairs and ate. Annie asked Kalie, "so did you sleep well?"

"Yes like a baby, the bed is so comfortable, thanks again for taking me in." she said.

"So you two haven't seen each other in so many years what do you think?" Annie asked.

"My god aunt Annie I never saw it before since I was only a little kid but you have a handsome well mannered husband." Kalie said.

I went next and said, "Annie I remember Kalie as a little bratty kid, sorry Kalie, but she has grown up to be a beautiful young woman."

Quickly glancing at Kalie I could see she was flush red from what I just said.

"Well, I have to leave for work and your aunt needs to sleep since she has another double tonight." I said.

"Kalie what are you gonna do today?" I asked.

"I don't know is there anything I can do today near where you work?" Kalie asked.

"Well there is a mall and theatre about a few blocks away, I can drop you off there and pick you up later if you want or I can tell you how to get there." I told her.

"I'll go with you if you don't mind." she said as she reached for her jacket and we went to my car.

After dropping her off all I could think of the entire day at work was my sweet young niece wondering what it would actually feel like to make love to her, thank god our office bathroom fit only one person since I had to jerk off a couple of times to try to calm my hard on down.

Gee I wonder how I am going to take this long term without having to have her, if oh my god I thought would she want me?...to be continued.

dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers