Wife's Niece Kalie Pt. 02

Story Info
Alone with my niece.
1.8k words
4.44
36.7k
23

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
449 Followers

It has been several months since my wife's niece Kalie moved in with us, we have celebrated Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Year's together. Kalie got a job as a server at a local restaurant working most evenings, my wife still working at the hospital working many double shifts and myself I still work managing a sales team at a large plumbing supply warehouse.

Everything was normalized Kalie was hardly ever alone with me so I was able to control my urges, although nothing had ever happened every time I see her I imagine seeing her naked. But then in March the Corona Virus hit and closed the state of Connecticut down which put Kalie out of work and soon changed my job from working on-site to working remotely.

About a month into the shutdown with my wife working so many double shifts and coming home worried about infecting us she finally decided to have Kalie move to the bedroom across from our master bedroom and she moved in to the bedroom Kalie was in on the other side of the house so she could stay far away from us.

Annie would come home and sanitize herself, change out of her scrubs and eat dinner at a small table far away from where Kalie & I were. After dinner we would talk socially distancing ourselves and then she was off to bed, this left Kalie & I to be alone an awful lot.

One day while working from home Kalie asked me if I would like lunch, I looked up seeing her dressed in very short baby-doll bottoms and a tight white tee shirt that without a bra didn't leave anything to the imagination. Staring at her hard tiny nipples all I could muster was, "what are you thinking of making?"

"Anything you want, just let me know what it is," she said with a very impish smile on her face.

"Umm anything you give me would be great," I told her.

"Ok I'll find something you like," she said walking away.

As she was going to the kitchen I could see her ass cheeks slightly hanging below the material of her bottoms. Just before she entered the kitchen she bent over to pick something up off the floor as she did this her bottoms pulled up so I could see both cheeks while the material clung in her crack. I thought she has such a tight little ass as I watched her pull the material away from her bottom which exposed a little of her beautiful pussy lips, making my cock grow so hard.

After she entered the kitchen I went upstairs to the bathroom to pound one out so I could eat lunch without her noticing what having her near me was doing. I was leaning against the vanity a wad of toilet paper in my hand to catch the load of cum I was expecting to shoot when suddenly the door opened as Kalie walked in.

"Kalie sorry I umm," was all I could say.

"That's ok Uncle Billy, we all have urges," she said.

I quickly started to try to put my cock away when Kalie put her hand out to touch it, "Kalie what are you doing?" I asked

"Don't be ashamed it's natural," she said.

Taking my hand she had me put it back on my cock and slowly motioned for me to continue jerking myself off which I gladly did. As Kalie watched me stroke myself off she took her bottoms off as she leaned against the toilet tank she started rubbing her pussy while I jerked off.

"See Uncle Billy it's natural, I do it all the time," she said

After a few minutes I could feel my cock swell even harder twitching the suddenly shooting shot after shot into the toilet paper. After I was done I stood watching Kalie rubbing her pussy faster & faster I knew she was ready to cum. Kalie's body started to tense and her head dropped when suddenly her body was bucking like she was riding a bull.

"Oh my I'm gonna yes I'm gonna cum," she yelled.

After both of us had cum Kalie kissed me on the lips, a quick little kiss, and whispered, "see it's very natural & by the way you have a better cock than I imagined." Then she walked out saying, "lunch is ready."

I cleaned myself up as I was thinking what just happened & what did she mean by my cock being better than she imagined. Does this mean she has been thinking of doing things with me as I was thinking of doing things with her?

We sat down to lunch and after eating Kalie cleaned the kitchen. I went back to work telling her I had a conference call in a bit so I needed to take it upstairs and I'll see her when I was done.

"Ok uncle Billy, I'll be thinking of you," she said as I left the room.

On my call all I could think of was what just happened with her I couldn't concentrate well and didn't remember most of the call, thank goodness they sent a detailed email shortly afterward so I really didn't need to remember. After the call I sat on my be wondering what she meant when she said "thinking of you".

Going downstairs I could see her sprawled out on the couch watching tv. I sat on the couch next to her when she pulled herself over to me putting her head on my lap. As we sat there I was wondering what to say about our bathroom incident and if I should ask her about her meaning of "thinking of you" she told me as I left the kitchen earlier.

Before I could ask her i suddenly felt her hand on my crotch her fingers slowly making little circles around my cock. My thoughts drifted into nothingness as I lay back and just enjoyed what was happening.

As she continued teasing my cock thru my pants Kalie asked, "Can I see it again?"

Before I could answer she had unbuttoned & unzipped my pants pulling the waistband down springing out my cock. Kalie started to slowly stroke my cock jerking me off ever so slowly.

"Kalie my god that feels so good are you sure you want to do this?" I asked.

"Yes Uncle Billy, I have been thinking of doing this for a while now," she told me as she continued stroking me.

After a while Kalie put her other hand down her bottoms and stated rubbing herself, letting out a soft moan when her finger hit her pussy.

Reaching my hand out I pulled her hand out from her bottoms and told her, "let me do that for you."

Kalie let go of my cock and lifted her ass off the couch and took her bottoms off putting one leg on the back of the couch and the other on the coffee table in front of it allowing me to see her tiny pink pussy. I put two fingers slowly inside her with one hand and started rubbing her clit with my other, she was so so wet.

After a few minutes Kalie pleaded, "please faster please I want to cum god I'm ready."

I rubbed her faster & faster as my fingers rammed in and out of her when her face started to get flush her hips bouncing when suddenly her pussy tightened around my finger and start to spasm shooting her pussy load all over them.

After a few seconds she reached for my cock again slowly jerking me off, I pulled my fingers from her pussy pushing my back against the couch so I could relax and enjoy this.

As she felt my cock swell and get ready to shoot my load Kalie slowed her stroke so I wouldn't and moved herself so she could face it. Taking my cock in her mouth Kalie started bobbing her head up & down my shaft. Her warm mouth on my shaft I was no match for this as I shot my load only a few seconds after she started, Kalie swallowing every last drop.

Kalie & I both exhausted laid back and I guess we both fell asleep when suddenly my phone rang waking us both. I answered the call it was Annie the hospital she said was being overloaded with cases and she didn't know when she would be home. She said there was a couple of hotels that were offering free rooms to hospital staff and that since it would save over and 1 1/2 hours of travel daily would I mind if she stayed at least a few days there as that would be safer for Kalie & me.

I told her, "Annie you stay as long as you need, let me know when you are coming home." I have to say honestly this was the best news I heard, I thought it would give me more time to see Kalie alone.

"Was that aunt Annie?" Kalie asked.

"Yes she won't be home for a while, she is going to stay at a hotel by the hospital since they are getting so many Covid patients coming in." I told her.

I sat on the couch and Kalie sat next to me as she faced me Kalie put her lips to mine and we kissed this time her mouth parting allowing our tongues to touch dancing with each other's. We were in an embrace for what seemed like hours when our lips parted Kalie saying, "You're much better than I thought uncle."

"And just what did you think?" I asked

"Well when I was little I thought you were a great uncle and then dad took me away from everyone, but I always remembered you reading me those stories. I never told you but I always said I was gonna marry you, yes I know your married to my aunt but you know." she told me.

"So where do we go from here, you know I'm married to her?" I asked.

"Do you want to stop?" Kalie asked.

"Well to tell the truth ever since the day I saw you in the shower I have been having fantasies about you and well you know have masturbated thinking of you many times since, so no I don't think I want to stop." I answered.

"Ok for now let's take it as it comes, to be honest I have been doing the same imagining my vibrator is your cock inside of me as I thought of you." she confessed.

After talking for a while I noticed it was late and time for bed so I told her, "well I need to get some sleep."

Getting up Kalie touched my hand and asked, "would you like to sleep in my bed, just sleep I mean but together?"

"I'll try, I don't know if I can sleep next to you and not make love to you." I said.

"Then let's just say if you feel the urge you can just go back to your bedroom and I'll see you in the morning," she said.

We went to her room and lay down together, we kissed and held each other until both of us fell asleep my mind wondering what could happen next.


dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
449 Followers