Wife's Night Out

Story Info
Wife cuckolds and humiliates hubby.
1.4k words
3.79
60.3k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TRJapan
TRJapan
17 Followers

I am a cuckold. My wife knows this and she uses "certain" opportunities to fulfill her needs and desires, while allowing me to satisfy mine. I crave watching her and being the center of another man's attention. I love the scent of her arousal from the moment she finds a guy until the evening is complete. I'm a true cuck and as such, I love to clean her up afterward. It's so erotic being made to humiliate myself and told to lick her pussy clean, or to kiss her full lips while another man's cock is in her and she's having an orgasm.

My wife, Traci, is Asian. She's 5 foot two and about 115 pounds. She has beautiful full lips, small chest with dark nipples and the sweetest tasting pussy I have ever tasted. Her tits are very sensitive and she doesn't like them squeezed too hard. She loves gentle kissing of her nipples and has cum from just their stimulation. But, she has a wilder side, a fantasy side. She enjoys sex with men and loves to feel their cocks inside her pussy.

There was a girlfriend before her that opened my eyes to being a cuckold, but it was Traci that made me realize the depths of my fetish. She's the one who taught me to love her desires and to encourage her ever so slightly wicked ways.

Like many couples we would fantasize in bed. I would always ask her to tell me about sex with previous boyfriends or mischievous outings from when she lived in the panhandle. It would make me rock hard and I'd cum quicker than I'd like. She also got off on hearing stories of me with women. After we married, I would go to conventions twice a year and had her full permission to sleep around. After I'd get home, I would tell her all about any and all escapades.

How did she first cuckold me? She knew through our nighttime fantasies that I was turned on by her stories of sex with ex-boyfriends and strangers. We had discussed an open marriage and were both cool with it. Well, we had been married for a couple years at this point and she was always going out with friends. I never asked what she did (or even who), but it was all good.

She had a circle of friends she would hang with, both male and femaile. They all liked to smoke out a bit and have a few drinks. Their dealer, whose name I don't recall, was a bit of a redneck. As I said, Traci is Asian, and she always felt that he would go out of his way to talk down to her a bit. She didn't like it, but she did tell me he was goodlooking and charismatic when he wanted to be.

One night she had gone out and I stayed home and had gone to sleep having a cocktail or two. I awoke to the feel of her rubbing her very wet pussy on my face. Over my lips and down to my chin and then softly back over my lips and to my nice. God she tasted great and she was wetter than I could remember. The taste was different though. Still as tempting as I could recall, but there was something different about it.

Traci has a beautiful pussy. The lips of her pussy are darker than her olive skin and make for a very nice contrast. She was always tight, even for my tinier than normal dick, but she seemed to be a little bit more relaxed and open as her pussy made its way back to my lips.

As my tongue started to lick inside her pussy and over her swollen clit, she said, "do you remember me telling you about our dealer?"

I was still waking up, but was able to mumble "yes" as I kept tongue fucking her delectable cunt.

"I fucked him tonight," she said, "without a rubber on." "You're tasting him. I came right home after we had sex. I know this is what you wanted."

My dick came to full attention. I always loved her stories from before we met, but now here we were doing something that aroused me even more than those stories. I moved my hands up to her hips and tried to get my tongue deeper into her pussy. I craved tasting the cum of another man, a stranger to me, from inside her luscious cunt.

She then began to tell me how it went down. Her and her friends had driven to score a bit of weed, and while they were there, her dealer began to flirt with her. She had smoked a joint and that would usually get her going a little bit, but this time, she had a drink as well and feeling very aroused. My Japanese wife went with him to another room and he was telling her he'd wanted to fuck her for the longest time. She told him the feeling was mutual and he began to undress her.

Traci let this guy pull down her jean pants revealing her panties. She told me how wet she was just wanting his cock inside of her. She removed her top and revealed her perfect nubile tits and he started to suck on her nipples, gently, just as she liked. He worked his way to her neck and then to her full lips and they kissed, each one exploring the other's mouth with their tongues. He grabbed her naked ass pulling her closer to him and undid his pants. Traci didn't need an invitation, and she pulled his cock out and squeezed it. He was hard , but she said she loved feeling the fleshy thickness of it. She moved to his balls and felt them, and then back to his shaft. She said the was pre-cum all over the head and she used it as lube as she massaged it and stroked it.

My wife loved to fuck, always p[referred cocks deep in her pussy and not so much in her mouth. She straddled this guy and guided his dick to her waiting pussy. She let the tip of his dick rub up against her clit and she took a little bit of the head inside her. She told me how wet she was when she did this and that she had no need for any external lube. She told me how she couldn't take it anymore and that she needed to fuck.

Although she likes gentle nipple play, she actually likes to be fucked like a whore. She likes it hard, fast and relentless. No matter the position. She wanted him to be rough while his dick was in her, almost like she was being taken without consent. She told me that he did just that and before long she was moaning and rocking to his rhythms. He bent her over on all fours and started to slam his cock as far into her pussy as he could get it. She told me all this as I was still licking her pussy. I'm pretty sure I had cleaned her well and my dick was now yearning for her wet and open pussy.

She said he came inside of her with a deep thrust and just stayed there as his dick pumped a hot load of sperm deep inside her Asian cunt. Being the good wife she is and wanting to begin our cuckolding lifestyle, she decided to get dressed right away and keep that warm sticky load inside of her.

She left with her friends and rove them home and to complete the cuckolding of me, she told them that she had fucked this guy and that she was going to go home and make me eat his cum. She told me her friends were surprised that she would do that to me, but she told them she would make me like it. She didn't use the term cuckold back then, but she knew the humiliation I'd feel from her friends knowing would only excite me more.

She was still sopping wet as she started to ride my dick, and I came in just a couple of minutes. I laid there thinking about what had just happened and Telling her that I was never more aroused than I was in that moment.

I went to work the next morning and all I could think of was my beautiful sexy Asian wife fucking other men and how I wanted this to become our regular thing.

TRJapan
TRJapan
17 Followers