All Comments on 'Wife's Night Out'

by TRJapan

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
hobie1010hobie1010over 3 years ago
Please

Stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not even close

Great to see a newbie but it’s a shame you chose the loving wife category to start your work on . The story is there but lacks imagination and creativity it’s just as boring as all the rest that have written these types of stories. It just feels like all the rest I like to see stories to stand out and show how good the writer is. But this category at the moment is pointless BTB stories are the in thing at the moment which is a shame. But hey you show talent so that is a good thing. So what I suggest is you try different categories because you show talent and have got a bdsm/nonconsent bits in your story so maybe try them category’s. But please don’t get me wrong you have got a talent but not in the loving wife category you haven’t sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
He married her knowing

she was a drunk, a junkie and a whore, who sold her body for a fix. Who is interested in this shit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This story made my tiny pp so stiff.

If my Mistress allows, i'll get to rub my tiny thing but only after She has cum on my face and tongue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please!

Don't use LW as a dumping ground for cuck shit that should be in Fetish, or like in your case in Trans section.

After all, no need to be shy about being trans.

PS:I was not talking about your character in this fictional story... I was talking to TRJapan. -1

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Garbage, take his man card

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago

More garbage! LW has been flooded with this crap lately. Put it somewhere else. It will get 1* here. If we could score it negative stars, we would.

NipplesandwineNipplesandwineover 3 years ago

More of the same gay boy hiding behind a wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

for sharing your story, and please come back and tell us more of what you and your wife have gotten up to! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"... and humiliates hubby."

Which means this should have been in Fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
bad writing

so forget about the subject. This was just bad as in no real background for character development and the sex was ruched. There was really nothing to read or enjoy. So whether or not someone is into cuck or not this was just not much to read and digest either way.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

This guy needs to become a fuck toy in a gay pride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cut your whore the throat

and do a honest seppuku.

Or take together a CyclonB shower, but quit instantly the scribbling.

It’s disgusting and yes, you’re totally talent free.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Racist misogyny

Why the author has animosity for Asian females is unclesr, but it is clear this submission attempts to vilify women whose genetic beritage traces back to the Far East.

Neither racism nor misogyny are a basis for enjoyable fiction. Of course, the same can be said of cuckoldry as well. They are all things mankind should aspire to leave behind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is good... good and terrible

Cuckold stories can be hot... this was terrible. No character development and unbelievable... why would an Asian girl want to fuck a racist asshole, “for the longest time”? Just garbage... had potential but the author screwed it up

DUBLXLDUBLXLalmost 3 years ago

I think it was excellent. She only brought him what he already expressed to her he wanted. And she didn’t leave him out as she rode him so he could get off in her instead of making him jerk off. I think she could prove to her girlfriends how good he is by bringing them home in the same condition as she did and letting him have even more of what he loves, enabling him to satisfy them all. Don’t let the negativity stop your writing. It’s a slightly different style, that properly rewards the cuck. Thanks for your stories. Looking for more if you care to write about your hot lil friend.

Claudia69Claudia69almost 2 years ago

I wish my wife would feed me a cum filled pussy....Sexy and yummy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve always liked to think about another man getting my Asian wife high and fucking her like a slut. Everytime she sees him he gets her high till one time she shows up and he has a friend there. Getting her high he talks her into sucking his friends cock as he waits his turn. Giving her her first taste of blackcock for her to come home and tell me about. Getting her addicted to big cocks and I start going over to watch her cum over and over again. They love fucking her married pussy and how much she cums from being treated like a whore.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Yeah, a drug dealer without a condom. "Man! What could possibly go wrong there?"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous