Wife's Nude Photo Shoot Ch. 03

Story Info
The wife continues her sexual exploits.
3.4k words
4.05
19.3k
26
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a lot more people on the beach and there's a lot more sex going on. I came across two girls that looked to be anywhere from 18 to the early 20s. They were in a sixty-nine eating each other's pussies. They had beautiful bodies and damn good-looking girls by what I could see of their faces.

When they came up for air and saw me watching them. They beckoned me over and introduced their selves, as Carly and Emma. Carly stood, put her arm around my shoulders and kiss me. Emma immediately started sucking my cock. They took turns sucking me and I ate both of their pussies. I fucked both, but didn't cum. I knew I could enjoy more sex if I held off for a while.

We took a break and Emma asked me: "Are you here alone?"

I told her: "No, I am here with my wife."

Carly asked: "Where is she?"

Decision time do I tell them the truth or something else. I decided to tell them the truth in detail exactly what my wife was doing.

I told them: "My wife is at the photo studio. Right about now she's being photographed and filmed having sex with a very wealthy man for which she is being paid thousand dollars. Just for the session and additional depending on what sexual acts she does with him."

They looked at each other, then whispered to each other. After which Carly asked me: "Can we get in on that?"

I asked them: "Are either of you married or engaged?"

Carly said: "No, we are not married or engaged."

I said: "The two of them both look like you're still teenagers. How old are you?"

Emma said: "We both turned 18 a month ago."

I smiled and said: "As far as I know, only if you're married. I only know that these deals are offered to wives?"

I said to them: "If you happen to have rings with you, that could pass for engagement rings, that may be enough. One of the requirements is the wives wear their rings while being recorded, they need to show them holding the client's cock, putting it in their mouth, and guiding it into their pussy"

I said: "As far as I know these wealthy men, women, and couples are only interested in sex with married women, and they pay a great deal of money for the privilege. But you can ask, being engaged may be good enough."

Carly told me: "We don't have rings that could pass."

So, I said to them: "Since you both had sex with me together and that you were only 18. The guy who runs the photo shop is also the photographer. He may have clients that would be interested in just barely legal teens having a session with them.

I assume you're both comfortable being together in pictures and videos taken of you having sex with guys, possibly women or even couples?"

Karly's said: "Sure we are ok with that; it would be fun and to be paid would be even better."

I told them: "You should stop by the photo shop and talk with Mal. My wife should be done around three 3:30, which is about now. So, he should be free to talk with you."

Emma asked: "Can we tag along with you now?"

I said: "Sure why not."

We got dressed and headed to the photo shop. When we got there Mal was at the counter. He said: "I see you have made some new friends."

I told him: "This is Carly and Emma. They have just turned eighteen a couple of months ago. Is it possible that you may have a similar arrangement for them. That you set up for my wife?"

Mal asked them: "What is it that you are willing to do?"

Carly answered: "We are willing to have sex for money and we know it will be recorded."

Mal smiled and said: "That is not what goes on here. Sex for money is prostitution and that is illegal. What happens here is you would be paid for your time being filmed with my clients. You and the clients would be nude. If during the session you and the client engage in sexual activity, the session goes longer and you are compensated for that time. You are being paid for your time and to be recorded, not for sex."

Emma asked: "We are not married and was told you only offer this to wives?"

Mal told them: "The vast majority of these sessions occur with married women and my clients, but not all. Two just barely legal teen girl's kike yourselves. There are sessions I can book for girl's like you. Are both of you willing to work with men, women, and couples? To be recorded with multiple men at the same time? Some of my clients are of different races. Are you ok with that? Would you work together with a client?"

They both said: "Yes, to all of it."

Just then Kim came out from the back with the client. He was tall and looked middle eastern. He had his arm around her waist holding her tight against him.

She smiled at me and said: "Honey this is Omar I just had a wonderful session with him."

She looked up at him and said: "Omar this is my husband, Don."

Omar extended his hand to me. As we shock hands he said: "Don you have a very talented wife. I especially love her oral skills."

Kim then asked me: "Are these girls with you?"

I told her: "I met Carly and Emma on the beach and we became intimate friends. In the same way you and Omar did."

Mal spoke up and said to both Kim and Omar: "The girls were asking me about doing sessions."

Kim then said to Mal and me: "Omar is interested in my midnight session. He is offering to pick up the fees if he is allowed to watch."

Omar then added: "If these two lovely young ladies join as aides to keep the gentlemen ready to perform with Kim. I will gladly pay for their time."

Kim told them: "Tonight Mal here and as many as fourteen of his friends are going to do a session with me. As you heard Omar is going to pay for the session so he can watch it. I believe he would like the two of you to be in it as, I believe the term in Porn is Fluffers. What do you say. Do you want to be in my gang bang porno?"

Carly and Emma looked at each other and smiled. Then Carly said: "The only thing we don't like is waiting till tonight."

Mal asked the girls: "Can I get some nudes of the two of you now to show my clients?"

As they headed back to the studio, Kim gave Omar another kiss on the cheek as she groped his cock. I couldn't help but notice even soft he was well hung.

She then took my hand and we headed to our room. I was so looking forward to her telling me about her session with Omar. When we got to the room, I expected her to shower. She stripped, laid on the bed and spread her legs. I immediately saw she had a tampon string sticking out of her pussy.

I asked her: "Did you start your period?"

She smiled and said: "No silly, Omar shoots huge loads of cum. I put it in to keep his cum inside me, so you can have sloppy seconds."

I got between her legs and when I pulled the tampon out. Cum started flowing out of her. It looked so sexy I don't know why I did it. I just couldn't help myself. I started eating her cum filled pussy.

Kim said: "I know his cum tastes so good. When he came in my mouth I liked it so much, I didn't want to swallow it. He had the tampon and put it in my pussy after he came inside me. He told me he likes to send a wife back to her husband full of his cum.

He told me not to be surprised if you ate me full of his cum. That many of the husbands do it. Even if they had never done it before."

I came up for air and told her: "It is not as bad as I thought it would be. That is not to say I will ever do it again."

Kim said: "You have eaten enough if you keep sucking it out of me. You won't be getting sloppy seconds. Move up here and fuck me."

That is just what I did. She was looser than after Peter and still had lots of Omar's cum inside her. I liked the feel of her pussy with cum inside her. I thought that maybe I should rethink about swinging or just let Kim acquire a few friends with benefits. The more I was fucking her the more I was liking her pussy with cum already inside it.

After I came, we jumped in the shower. As we were finishing the phone rang. The client that Mail had tried to set up for six o'clock. Wants to start at five instead.

I yelled to Kim who was still in the bathroom: "Hurry up."

She asked me: "Why?"

I told her: "Your six wants to fuck you at five."

She came out and told me: "You say it like I am a prostitute, I'm not, what I am is a private porn star. Just because I suck and fuck my costars doesn't make me a prostitute."

She dressed in just panties and a sundress no bra. We hurried to the photo shop. When we got there Mal was waiting with the client. The guy was Asian tall, slim with a scar down one side of his face. He was a real mean looking guy.

Kim took his hand and they headed back. I stopped Mal and asked him: "He is a mean looking guy is Kim safe with him? "

Mail told me: "She is very safe with him. He looks scary because of the scar, but he is very gentle."

With that he went back to the studio to join them. I headed back to the beach to catch the late day sun and see if I could get laid again. I found Carly and Emma watching an older couple with two guys. The woman was on all fours sucking one of the guys while the other was fucking her. Her husband was watching her while he was slowly stroking his cock.

I asked the girls: "Did you two offer to take care of his cock for him?"

Emma told me: "We did, but he said he is not allowed to do anything with anyone other than his wife without her permission."

I asked them: "Why are you watching?"

Carly said: "We want to see if he is going to eat the cum from her pussy and or suck the guys clean."

I watched with them and when the guy fucking shot his load the husband dropped down and sucked the guys cock clean and then his wife's pussy. He then knelt and put his head near his wife's. The guy she was sucking pulled out and shot his cum in both of their open mouths.

Carly said: "Time for you to give us more of your cock."

Emma laid on her back and Carly got on top in a sixty-nine. I knelt and started fucking Carly while she was eating Emma's pussy. Emma was rubbing Carly's clit with one hand and playing with my balls with the other.

The older couple and one of the guys stayed and watched us. Carly raised her head, pointed at the guy and then at Emma's pussy. He took the hint and laid down on his side and started to fuck Emma. When both of us came in the girls. They started eating each other's cum filled pussies. The husband sucked the other guy clean as his wife sucked me clean.

The couple and the guy moved off and the girls and I walked farther down the beach. We came across a group of about 10 people. They had a big canvas laid out and were all engaged in sex. We were invited to join them, so we did. The girls and I separated and joined others.

A guy motioned me to join he and his wife. He was on his back and his wife was riding him reverse cowgirl. She leaned forward so she could suck my cock. After a couple of minutes, she got off her husband and had me lay down and mounted me.

Another woman took her place riding her husband. As she was riding my cock, she leaned over and started playing with the tits of the woman ridding her husband. Next the women started to kiss and soon after they moved off us and ate each other's pussies.

Another girl got on all fours Infront of me offering me her cum filled pussy. I started fucking her and found I like it as much as I enjoyed fucking Kim's pussy filled with Omar's cum in it. I was shocked after I came in her, her partner moved over and started sucking my cock clean.

This was a first for me. I never thought I would like having a guy suck my cock. But his mouth on my cock felt as good as his girl's pussy. His girlfriend watched closely and said: "This is the first time I ever saw him sucking a guy's cock."

I told her: "It is the first time a guy has ever sucked my cock."

He finished cleaning my cock and started eating his girls cum filled pussy. I was still hard the other girl took my hand and we found an open spot. She had me lay down and she climbed on and road my cock.

She moved up and sit on my face so I could lick her pussy. She's flexed her pussy and I didn't understand what she was doing and then it happened. Someone had already cum inside her. She basically was feeding me her cum filled pussy.

Not something I thought I would do again. Kim had only feed me her cum filled pussy for the first time a couple of hours ago. I always thought if she ever asked me to do that, it would be my cum.

She had never been with anyone else till this trip. When it happened, she didn't ask me to do it. I was so turned-on seeing Omar's cum flowing out of her pussy. I just went down on her and ate her cum filled pussy.

What surprised me even more, I like it. So, when Kim is finished with her client, I will ask her, If she liked me eating her cum filled pussy. If she does, I will get tampons so she can keep all her clients cum inside her till I can lick and suck her clean.

I got back with the girls and told them: "I need to go meet Kim she should be done with her session by now."

They decided to leave with me so, we got dressed. When we entered the photo shop, Mal and Kim were at the counter looking at the computer. Mal looked up and said to the girls: "I was trying to get a hold of you two. Kim's nine o'clock wants to start at eight-thirty and would like both of you to join them."

Carly and Emma looked at each other and simultaneously said: "Sure we're in."

Kim told them: "He wants to watch the three of us pleasure each other before he joins me. I have never had sex with a girl before. So, this will be a first for me. Why don't we go into the studio so you can teach me what to do and not do.

He also wants the two of you to use your hands and mouth on he and I while we are fucking till, he cums inside me. After which he wants you both to lick and suck us clean. Then he would like you to prepare my ass so he can fuck me there."

Emma said; "This sounds almost as much fun as helping you with all those big black cocks later tonight."

The three of them headed back into the studio. Mal motioned me over to the other side of the counter. He typed in the key board and the screen changed to show the studio and Kim and the girls.

Mal said: "Let's enjoy the show."

Mal had turned down the volume in case anyone came in. Kim was stripping the bed of the dirty sheets and the girls had clean linens ready to remake the bed. Once made the girls got on either side of Kim and started kissing her as they removed her dress and panties.

They laid her down and Emma started eating Kim's pussy While Carly continued kissing her and pinching Kim's nipples. As Kim neared orgasm, Carly stood and removed her clothes. Then she got back on the bed just as Kim reached orgasm. When Kim came down from her orgasm, she pulled Carly to her and whispered something to her. Mal and I could not hear what Kim said to her.

But when Carly straddled Kim's head It was clear she told her she wanted to eat her pussy. Kim put her hands on Carly's ass and pulled her pussy to her mouth. My wife looked like a woman possessed as she ate her first ever pussy.

With Emma still eating Kim's pussy, Kim was nearing her second orgasm. Kim seemed to be a fast learner as Carly was soon trembling with her own orgasm.

This seemed to put Kim over the edge as she also started trembling in her own orgasm. When they both came down, the three parted and Kim got between Emma's leg and went to work eating her pussy.

I asked Mal: "By any chance are you recording this?"

He told me: "Of course I am and I will make you a copy."

The three of them gave each other several more orgasms before they got dressed and came back out front. Kim asked: "Did you to perves watch us?"

Mal answered her saying: "Yes and I recorded it."

Carly asked him: "Can we see it and will you give us copies?"

Mal asked: "Do you want it on a disk or flash drive?"

They choose a flash drive as it was easier to pack and not get damaged. I hadn't thought about our recordings till then. So, I asked Mal to put all of Kim's on flash drives.

Kim and the girls decided to shower at the studio to save time as the session was going to start in an hour. Mal ordered food from the resort kitchen and I went to get Kim other clothes. The girls had other clothes in their ruck sacks.

When I got back the others were eating already. I gave Kim her clothes and she changed right there behind the photo shop counter.

I was amazed at how liberated Kim had become in just a couple of days. It seemed she had lost all her inhibitions and I was surprisingly liking the new Kim.

As the time of the session neared, the girls went back to the studio to get it ready. I asked Mal: "So, tell me about the client?"

He said: "He is probably the richest of the clients that come here. His family is in the diamond business. He is Belgian and fluent is several languages. Kim and the girls are in for a real work out. He is well endowed and has great stamina. Plus, he will most likely will have taken pills to increase his staying power."

I asked him: "Aren't you worried she won't be able to handle you and your friends after being with him?"

Mal said: "After him, my friends and I will be easy for her to handle. He is also paying to watch Kim with me and my friends."

I asked: "Is he splitting the fee with Omar?"