Wife's Nude Photo Shoot Ch. 04

Story Info
A wife exploring her sexuality on vacation.
3k words
4.56
17.4k
22
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mal smiled and said: "No, each is paying the full fee. I need to ask you and Kim something. The word has spread amongst the clientele about Kim's gang bang and that she, till a couple of days ago had only ever had sex with her husband.

If both of you will allow it, I can live stream it to many of my clients. Kim's cut could be as much as one hundred thousand dollars. These people will record it and pass it amongst their friends. There is the possibility it ends up all over the web."

I told him: "After the session, explain it to her and whatever she decides, I am ok with. If there is a way to disguise her appearance in some way she may be more inclined to go along with it."

Mal said: "I can have one of the girls from the spa do her makeup to change her look and they have wigs to change her hair. Or do a quick rinse out dye job and high-quality fake tattoos. They have them at the spa."

Mal called the spa and talked to someone about Kim's hair and makeup, as well as the tattoos. When he got off the phone, he told me who to talk to and I left for the spa.

The woman was waiting for me and explained that a rinse out dye would be best. Because wigs can shift or come off. The makeup is easy for her to change Kim's appearance. She showed me before and after photo of women she had done this for. Next, she showed me a short video of the tattoos she would use being applied and then removed.

If Kim agreed this would work. No one would know it was her. The woman told me she would need an hour and a half to work on Kim to transform her.

I headed back to the photo shop and as I walked, I imagined Kim doing porn as a career. Disguised she could do it without family or friends knowing about it. Dam I was hard thinking about it.

When I got back, Kim session haven't finished yet. I went behind the counter and saw the computer was running, but the monitor was turned off. I turned on the monitor. I was pleasantly surprised Mal had left the computer on the app that showed the cameras in the studio. I chose different cameras to look at what I want to see. Carla and Emma were using a dildo on Kim's ass. When they pulled it out her ass it stayed open.

I heard Carla say: "Hans I believe she is ready for you now."

Mel wasn't kidding. This guy was very well endowed. He was about six foot two, broad shoulders, narrow hips, and his cock looked to be around 10 inches long and as thick as a beer can.

I switched to a camera that was an overhead view. Kim was on all fours with her head down on the mattress, with her ass high for Hans. He got behind her and placed his cock, at the entrance to her ass. Emma handed him a bottle of lube, and he applied a liberal amount to his cock and my wife's asshole.

Even with her ass open by the dildo and all the lube. When Hans tried to push his cock in her ass. It took him a while to work the head of his cock into Kim's ass. He stopped pushing and allowed her to get used to it, then he slowly pushed in inch after inch of his cock inside her.

When he finally worked his whole cock into Kim's ass, he let her get used to it being there. I heard her tell him she was ready. Very slowly using short strokes, he worked his cock back-and-forth in her hole. After a minute or so he started using longer strokes, and every minute after that, still longer strokes. till he was using his whole cock to fuck her ass. I could hear his balls slapping against her pussy.

I was amazed that my wife was able to not only take a monster cock in her ass, but she seems to really enjoy being fucked there.

I heard him say to her: "Tell me whore, do you like my big cock in your ass?"

Kim replied: "Yes, master, I love you fucking my ass with your big cock."

He then said: "Why do you like my cock fucking ass?"

Kim replied: "Because I am a worthless slave, that you are free to use any way you choose."

He told her: "Turn bitch and I will feed you and those other two worthless whores my seed."

He stood off the end of the bed. Kim in front of him, Carly's and Emma on either side of her. All three with their heads close together mouths wide open. He jacked his cock for about 20 seconds and unloading a massive load of cum. If I hadn't seen it, I would never believe a human could produce so much cum. It was in their mouths, on their faces, dripping down onto their tits. As degrading as her ass fucking was. The way he came on their faces was more so. I was leaking pre-cum, I was so fucking turned on.

As Kim was licking his cock clean, Carly and Emma we're licking her face and sucking cum off her tits. After which Kim licked their faces and tits clean. Getting every bit of Hans cum he had deposit on them and swallowing it all.

Then I heard Mal say: "That was fucking awesome."

He told Hans: "Your pictures and the video will be ready for you day after tomorrow."

He asked Kim: "Are you OK? I know you were a little uncomfortable about being verbally degraded. But it looked like you were OK with it."

Kim told him: "When you first told me about it I thought it would totally turn me off. But, when it started in a strange way, it seemed to turn me on more. It's not something I want in my every day sex life, but in a situation like this, I have to say I'm OK with it."

Mal then asked Carly and Emma: "Are you girls, OK?"

Karly spoke and asked Hans: "Would you be interested in being with the both of us, if not in the session in our room here at the resort?"

Hans replied: "I was going to ask Mal to set up a session for me with both of you two days from now. So yes, and I would also enjoy meeting with the both of. So, the three of us can pleasure each other in your room one night."

Kim took Hans by the hand and they went to the shower room to clean up. Emma stripped the bed while Carly got clean linens and remade it for Kim's gang bang later.

About 20 minutes later, Kim and Hans came out front. She introduced me to him as her husband and we shook hands.

Hans said to me: "You have an amazing wife. She is the first woman that I have been able to fuck in the ass the way I want, and not worry about being extra gentle with her."

Again, as she did with Omar, she kissed him on the cheek and groped his cock. I noticed soft his cock was bigger that Omar's.

When Kim took my hand to leave. I told her: "Mal has something to ask you if he didn't already."

She said: "All he told me was what Hans wanted during the session."

Just then Mall came out and asked me: "You need to tell her about live streaming her gang bang tonight."

Kim said: "No fucking way! I am not going to be live so just anyone can see me."

Mal told her: "It won't be just anyone. Only my clients will be able to see it."

Kim asked him: "Would they be able to record it?"

I answered her:" Yes, they will, but no one will know it is you. You will not be recognizable."

She asked: "How is that possible?"

I explained: "A woman at the spa will do your makeup, use a rinse out dye on your hair, and apply temporary tattoos."

Mal told her: "Come look at the monitor. Here are before and after pictures of other women that have done this."

Kim asked Mal: "How much did these women make doing this?"

He told her: "Anywhere from twenty-five to fifty-thousand dollars. But the interest so far to see you being gang banged by fifteen black men. Is the highest I have ever seen."

Kim asked him: "Why is that?

Mal smiled and told her: "Your new, married, and until a couple of days ago. The only one you ever had sex with was your husband. That and that after your sessions with Peter and Omar the word has spread."

She again asked him: "How much do you think I can make if I agree?"

He told her: "As much as one hundred thousand."

Kim asked me: "What do you think, should I do it?"

I took her hand and placed it on my crotch. Holding my cock, she pulled me behind the counter. Next, she pulled down my shorts freeing my hard cock.

Turned to Mal and said: "I guess I have my husband's approval."

Mal said: "Ok, off you go to the spa. It will take about an hour and a half to get you ready."

Kim said: "If when it is done, I am not convinced that no one will recognize me. No live stream."

Mal told her: "As with everything else you have done so far. What happens is up to you."

So, off we went to the spa. When the woman finished with Kim, If I hadn't seen it happening. I never would have known it was my wife. We grabbed a quick bit at the buffet on our way back. Kim was very careful not to spoil her makeup.

When we entered the shop, Mal asked: "Streaming yes or no?"

Kim said: "When the woman was done and I looked in the mirror. Because I was standing in front of it, I knew it was me. But If I was looking at a picture, I wouldn't have recognized myself.

I must tell you, I am looking forward to all that black cock and scared to death at the same time."

Mal asked her: "Would you like some wine or something stronger? If you would prefer, I have some pot. It may relax you more than the booze."

Kim told him: "I never smoked pot; I'll try that now to see how it makes me feel."

He had some already rolled and we went in back to smoke it. Ten minutes later Kim was feeling mellow.

She asked Mal: "Do you think you have enough lube. Hans stretched me out pretty good, but just in case I need it."

He told her: "I have a case of it and yes you will need it. Some of my friends are almost as big as Hans.

I need to know before it starts. Are you ok sucking a cock while being fucked in your pussy?"

Kim told him: "Yes."

He then asked: "What about being DPed in your pussy and ass at the same time? Or to be air tight?"

Kim asked him: "What id air tight?"

He told her: "A cock in your mouth, pussy, and ass at the same time."

She told him: "I will try it if the two smallest of your friends do my pussy and ass. If I like it and they use lots of lube the bigger cocks can do it.

But If I don't like my ass and pussy being done at the same time I will let you know."

I asked My wife: "What is exciting you more? All the sex or than people are going to be watching you doing it?"

She told me: "Deb told me, being fucked by black guys is the best sex she ever had. If she and Jeff break up, she will only have sex with black men.

So, to answer you, being blacked is first, being seen doing it is second, and the money is a nice bonus."

The girls showed up and joined in smoking some pot. It was also their first time trying it. Slowly the guys arrived. When everyone was there. Mal laid down the ground rules. All the participants got naked and Kim, Carly and Emma started getting the guys hard. So, Kim could pick which two she wanted to DP her.

It would start with Kim sucking Mal's cock after which he would eat her pussy till, she had her first orgasm. Then as he started to fuck her one of the others would give her his cock to suck. Emma and Carly took turns, one sucking the next guy to offer Kim his cock to suck while the other was on duty to lick Kim's pussy clean after each guy shot his load in her.

When the two Kim picked for the DP got to the front of the line. One laid down and Kim mounted him. The other got behind her and lowly pushed his cock up her ass. They got into a rhythm and Kim pointed to the next guy. He moved up to her head and she started to suck his cock.

I couldn't help myself; I took out my phone and took a picture. Kim was going to be pissed, but I didn't care. I texted it to her sister Deb with the comment. 'Thank you for showing Kim your vacation videos.'

Three minutes later Deb replied? "I guess you are ok with my sister being a black cock whore?"

I texted back: "My wife is not a black cock whore. She is a porn star that is being streamed around the world."

Deb replied: "Even I have never done that. I am so fucking jealous right now."

I told her: "I know you are coming back when Jeff goes away. Kim may be coming with you. Have you done a session with Hans? Had fucked her in the ass a few hours ago."

She replied: "Holy shit, I fucked him on the beach. There was no way I would let him stick that monster cock up my ass. It is not his length he has the thickest cock I have ever seen. How did she manage to take it."

I told her: "Two eighteen-year-old girls used a big dildo on her to prep her and a ton of lube. She told me she wants him to fuck her ass again before we leave."

She then asked me: "Have you seen the news? A lot of people are getting sick and dying."

I told her: "No we haven't turned on a TV since we got here. I need to go Mal is waving me over. Whatever you do don't show that pic to anyone."

I put the phone back in my pocket and went to see what Mal wanted. When I got to him he pulled me aside and told me: "Kim wants to know if you will let her suck your cock the next time she's DPed. I will make sure your face isn't shown."

I asked him: "With all the cameras how is the possible?"

Mal said: "When you head over to her, I will direct all but one of the cameras to show her and the cocks she is enjoying. One on your left will show your whole body. Just keep your head turned to the right and your face won't be seen.

When you are ready to cum. Pull out and shoot it into her open mouth. Make sure you use you left hand so your wedding ring is seen. Kim is going to have her left hand up showing her rings. This shows you are married and you know she is doing this."

I did it just as Mal suggested. So, here I was in my wife's black cock gang bang. I wonder if there was a market for wives doing gang bangs with their husbands watching and taking part.

I was surprised Kim last till all the guy were worn out. Most had fucked her more than once. For the finally each guy was sucked by Emma or Carly till he was ready to cum. Then they would cum in Kim's mouth. After which she showed it then swallowed it. After the last guy feed her his cum.

She looked at the camera and said: "My name is Kim and till I got to this island a couple of days ago. I only ever in my life had sex with anyone, only my husband. Now that he has allowed me, you can see I am making up for lost time.

You have just witnessed me having sex for the first time with not one but fifteen black men. I also has sex with four other men since I arrived here and those sessions were also recorded.

Carly, Emma come take a bow. The girls served as fluffers and pussy clean up."

The girls joined her and bowed.

Then Kim said: "I think it is only fair since they helped me. I should return the favor. Girls when I lay down please feed me your pussies so the people at home can see how much I appreciate your help."

Kim laid on the bed and first Carly and then Emma feed her their pussies. She brought both to orgasm twice. Then she stood up again and faced the camera.

When she spoke she said: "Thank you for watching my first ever gang bang and it was also my first time being blacked. I hope you recorded it and will watch it many times in the future.

Now it is time for me to take my husband to our room and show him how much I appreciate his allowing me this sexual freedom. Good night."

When we got back to our room she was to sore to fuck. She did suck me off twice and again in the morning.