Wife's Nude Photo Shoot Ch. 05

Story Info
A wife's continues exploring her sexuality.
8.1k words
4.22
15.4k
19
2

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We showered and were getting ready to go down for breakfast when there was a knock on the door. Kim opened it and a staff member told us. That the resort was shutting down. We needed to pack our things and meet in the reception area for further instructions.

When we got to reception we were told to call our airlines and try to rebook our flights. The fiery will start taking people off the island in two hours.

Mal came up to us and told us: "Follow me, Peter will get you off the island. He has a helicopter and will fly you to Miami."

We followed him and he took us in what looked like an oversized, golf cart to Peter's villa. A maid had food waiting for us and after eating we were taken to the helipad. Hans was also there.

I can't even get my jet to pick me up in Miami. If it had already been there it would have been ok, but it is in Europe. I understand you need to get to Boston. I have a company condo in Manhattan and If we cannot get flights, I will arrange a car even if I must buy it. We can then drive straight through sharing the driving.

When we get to New York, you can either drop me at the condo or stay as my guess till you can get a flight home. Otherwise I will sign the car over to you and it is yours to keep."

When we got to Miami there were no flights and there wouldn't be for the foreseeable future. With no rental cars available. Hans started making phone calls. Four hours later a new Bentley arrived. Hans sighed some paper work and we were off.

We only stopped for gas and food which turned out to be snack food. Twenty-six hours later we arrived at Hans' condo. He insisted we stay the night and decide in the morning if we want to stay or continue home.

We ended up having to stay five months. For the first two months Hans never made a move on Kim which surprised me.

Then one night Kim asked me: "Hans has been so nice to us. Would it be alright with you if I spent the night with him?"

I asked: "Did he approach you to spend time with him?"

She replied: "No, not at all, he has been a perfect gentleman. I just thought he must be lonely for some female comfort. He must hear us having sex most nights. Think if it was you in his situation."

I smiled at her and asked: "Does his huge cock have anything to do with you wanting to ease his built-up sexual tension?"

She replied: "Actually no, my pussy is back to prevacation condition. I don't think I could handle him fucking me and there is no way I could take him in my ass. I thought I could jerk him off and lick and suck the head of his cock to speed it up."

I asked: "So, why spend the night. Why not get him off and come back?"

Kim smiled and asked me: "Are you ever satisfied with me getting you off just once a night?"

I smiled back and said: "Your right, you can spend the night, but I want details in the morning."

She asked: "Will you be eating my pussy as I tell you?"

My response was: "Of course I will. Now run along and drain Hans' balls before I change my mind."

With that she left the room to go be with Hans. I gave her just enough time to get to his room. Then I followed her to his door, so I could hear what she was going to say to hm.

I caught a glimpse of her shutting the door. I hurried to the door so I wouldn't miss any of their conversation.

I heard him ask her: "Is there something you need?

She replied: "Yes, a place to sleep. Whatever Don snacked on is causing him to fart and it smells so bad it is turning my stomach. He suggested I sleep here tonight."

He told her: "Well my bed is certainly big enough to share."

When we first got to the condo Hans gave us a tour. His bed was larger than our king bed at home. Kim asked him about it and he told us it was custom made for him.

Kim sleep in the nude and I knew she had only slipped on a robe before going to his room. I was waiting to hear his reaction when she removed it.

He said: "You seem to have forgotten your sleep wear."

Kim replied: "I always sleep in the nude. Is that a problem for you? I can always sleep in the other fuest room or on the couch.

Hans told her: "No, I was just surprised. Don is ok with your being nude in my bed."

She told him: "If he was, he wouldn't have suggested it."

He then said: "Get in and make yourself comfortable."

I then went back to the guest room as I wanted to wait for Kim to tell me want happened. I soon fell asleep. At two AM I woke up and decided to listen at his door again. I couldn't hear anything and figure they were asleep. At six AM I awoke went to the door. But again, I couldn't hear anything.

At nine Kim came in the room. She had her hand holding her pussy. I thought 'Holly shit she fucked him' and I asked her: "You fucked him? After you said you wouldn't."

Kim said with I smile: "I didn't let him fuck me, but I did let him shoot his cum inside me. Quick come get the sloppiest seconds ever."

She laid back on the bed and moved her cum covered hand. It was then that I remembered how much cum he produces. Seeing her over flowing with his cum. I had a spontaneous ejaculation.

Kim saw it and said: "Seeing me full of his cum just made you cum. Are you still horny enough to eat my cum filled pussy. Please I have been so horny imagining you doing that since he shot his cum inside me."

I didn't answer her. I just started eating her pussy. As I did, she told me what she did with him.

Kim told me: "When he saw I was nude under the robe."

He asked: "Does, your husband knew you are going to sleep in my bed nude."

I told him: "He knows and doesn't have a problem with it. After all you have already had sex with me on the island."

I waited a couple of minutes before I moved next to him and reached for his cock.

He asked me: "Does Don know you are going to do this?".

I told him: "I told him I would jerk you off as I lick and suck the head of your cock till you feed me your cum. That I am not going let you fuck my pussy or my ass. Besides I don't think I could take your cock now. My pussy is back to pre-island condition."

He said: "That is fine with me, I am just grateful to you for getting me off."

She then told me: "He through back the covers and I went to work on his cock. He was soon leaking a great deal of precum. He had me mostly lick just under the head where it meets the shaft."

He then told me: "Lets go in the bathroom the mess will be easier to clean."

She said: "It was then that I remembered the amount of cum he produces. I sat on the toilet and as I did, I saw a plastic cup on the sink. He saw me pick it up.

He said: "Good idea, less mess and you can dump it in the toilet."

I told him; "Silly man, I would never dump it. I love the taste of your cum. When you start to cum after I take some in my mouth, I will catch the rest with this. Then you can watch me enjoy drinking the rest of it.

When he came, I took a huge amount in my mouth then got the rest in the cup. When he finished, I looked at the cup. It was two thirds full, the cup looked to be a four-ounce cup. He smiled at me as I drank his cum.

A sperm bank would love him. If his little swimmers are pottant then could in pregnant hundreds of women from one of his loads."

Kim still had a lot of Hans' cum inside her. But I was ready to enjoy my sloppy seconds. So, I moved up so I could fuck my wife.

Kim looked at my face and said: "Your lips a chin are covered with Hans' cum. Let me take care of it for you."

She they lick all his cum from my face. Then she kissed me and asked: "Do you like eating my pussy with Hans' cum inside me?

I told her: "I don't mind doing it to please you. Plus, of the times I have done it, his cum does taste nice. I can see why you like drinking it."

We fucked and then licked each other clean. Yes, I said fucked, as that has been what we do since going to the island. Before that we only made love, soft tender and caring. Now we found we both enjoyed fucking for the pure sexual pleasure more fulfilling for both of us.

We showered and went to the kitchen to have breakfast. Hans was there cooking ham steaks and French toast. I poured coffee for all of us and when Hans finished cooking, we all ate. Hans and I were in the Livingroom and Kim was in the bathroom.

Hans said to me: "I want to thank you for last night. Your sharing Kim with me is greatly appreciated. What I am going to tell you next has nothing to do with her and I last night. It was and is my intention, when you two leave for you to take the car. I am not giving it to you, it is leased for two years. It was the only way I could get us a car.

I am not paying for it the company is. I have two parking spaces here and I already own two cars that are parked in them. I am using one of my neighbors' spaces. He only has one car here the other is in Florida with him. He is driving back in a couple of months and will need the space back.

My father who is the owns of the company doesn't know I own any cars. So, he approved me leasing the Bentley. He also believes you and Kim are my chauffer and maid. Which explains why I have people living in the company condo. Given the pandemic he agreed it best to have live in rather than people coming and going. Are you alright taking and using the car?"

We could here Kim coming back and he said: "I have more to ask and tell you latter."

Kim rejoined us and we finished watching the news. Later Kim went out on the balcony for fresh air and to read. When she did, Hans motioned me to go the kitchen so Kim couldn't hear us if she stepped in.

Once there he said: "I have stones here in the condo. My father asked that I paid for your services with them. All of them have GIA number engraved on them. He knows the numbers and told me which ones to give you. The records of the stones can only be transacted by you after you leave. That means they are registered in your name. if anyone else tries to sell or even have them put into jewelry. Without a proper bill of sale. They could be confiscated. I know if I had told both of you this before last night. Kim most likely would not have come to my room last night. She would have felt she was being paid to service me. Now telling her she may feel the same way. That is why I am telling you without her knowing.

So, are you ok with using the car and excepting the stones?"

I told him: "Yes, I will gladly use the car, but I am not as comfortable about accepting the stones. By stones you are talking about Diamonds?"

Hans laughed and said: "Of course I am talking about diamonds. That is the only thing my family deals in. Why are you uncomfortable about diamonds."

I told him: "At some point Kim will find out about them. I am afraid she will think I pimped her out to you and I am also afraid she will hate me for that."

Hans smiled and said: "I may have a way soften her attitude. With travel between some states opening. I have two buyers from Connecticut. That I must meet here, I always have a female assistant with me when they come.

The girl I use is a professional, but she is not a hooker. She is eye candy only; executives hire her to distract their clients. I will ask Kim to fill in for her, the girl has several outfits here and she is the same size as Kim. Except Kim's tits are a little bigger. I will also tell her I pay the girl with stones and the more she distracts the clients so that I can charge them more per carat for the stones the more stones she will receive. Do you think that may help?"

I Told him: "Yes, I think that will help for when I tell her about the diamonds. Let me tell her about you needing someone to fill in for your assistant. But you tell her about the diamonds."

Kim came in an hour later complaining about the wind picking up. Hans went to take a nap and I told her I had something to ask her.

AS we went to sit on the couch, she asked me: "What do you have to ask me?"

I told her: "Hans is concerned, he has to buyers that will be coming here soon. He has someone that he pays to act as his assistant to help distract the buyers. So, he can charge them more for the diamonds they are looking to buy. I am thinking you could fill in for the girl he normally uses. Since she is not available. Would you be alight doing it?"

She turned in the seat and said: "Let me get this straight. He hires a prostitute to service these guys so he can charge more. She is not available so you are asking me if I am willing to fuck his clients for money?"

I Laughed and told her: "No, he doesn't hire the girl to have sex with the clients. The girl is a pro, but not that kind of pro. She is eye candy, short skirt or dress top shows a lot of cleavage. She bends at times to pick up something or leans in to show them something. As she moves the edge of her areolas may slip into view. That type of thing, not sex just tease them. What do you think, do you want to offer to fill in?"

Kim smiled and said: "That sounds like fun, and I would get paid on top. Sure, I will do it if he asks me."

I told her: "After his nap I will tell hm I mentioned it to you and you agreed to do it. Then I will let him explain it to you and how much it pays. How does that sound?"

Hans woke up about an hour later, and he joined us in the living room.

I said to him: "I told Kim your dilemma about the buyers. I will let the two of you discuss it."

I went to the kitchen to fix us something to eat and to make a pot of coffee. The kitchen was close enough that I could hear the conversation.

Kim said: "Tell me what would be expected of me if I filled in for the girl, who usually does it."

Hans told her: "You would need to dress in a sexy outfit. The skirt would be very short. When you bend over from behind the bottom of your ass cheeks may be visible if you had a thong on. Or no panties at all would be best. The top will be quite revealing, showing a good amount of your breasts, the bras that are here the girl usually keeps here maybe a little small on you. Her tits are little smaller than yours.

She moves about at times some of her areolas are exposed. The two buyers are in their late 50s and are always, distracted as I negotiate with them. On more than one occasion they have offered her large amounts of money to go with them to their hotel room to party.

The girl I use is a professional, but she is not a prostitute. I use her and I know several other executives of supply companies that use her as a distraction when negotiating with buyers.

Is this something you could be comfortable doing? It would help me out greatly and I'd be very appreciative."

Kim asked him: "How much does she usually earn during these negotiations? Also, does she ever expose more of herself than what you just told me?"

She receives $1500 an hour and the negotiations last anywhere from 2 to 3 hours. She is paid in stones, so there is no money trail to be taxed. She has on occasion, but not with these buyers been topless during the negotiations. There are two buyers that come here separately. Both are in their 60s, both are gay. Neither is aware I know about them being gay. So, when she is topless around them, they paid extra attention to her, so as not to give away that they are gay. Not many gay men their age in business are out of the closet. This helps me negotiating with them.

There were no plans for those two gentlemen, to be coming here anytime soon and I wouldn't feel comfortable asking you to be topless around them.

So are you interested in helping me out. If that the case great if not, then I'm going to have to try to make other arrangements."

Kim told him: "Hans I am more than willing to do that. Besides, it sounds fun, and if you had asked me and not mentioned any kind of payment, I would've done it for you.

How long before these gentlemen will be coming here? Is it a few days couple weeks a month? The reason I ask is I will need to put together a wardrobe. The way things are right now I would have to shop online for it. Plus, we must allow for it to be delivered. "

Hans told her: "If you look in the closet in the other guest room, you will see clothes hanging there and in one of the drawers they were bras and thongs that you could borrow. The other girl keeps them here."

Kim told him: "I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing another woman's underwear. Let me see the clothes in the closet. I can try some on and see how they look without bras and panties. then you can decide if that will work or maybe I need to order something to wear under them."

From the kitchen, I saw them walk towards the other guest bedroom. I waited a minute and then I joined them. She picked out a dress, two skirts and three tops, and lay them on the bed. She then stripped down and try the dress on, first standing straight it came a couple inches below her ass cheeks in the back when she bent over the bottom of her butt showed but not fair enough to see her pussy. The top of the dress looked great on her without a bra. When she moved about and bent and twisted different ways.

Hans told her: "That won't do, your areolas never came into view. You will need a push up bra for that dress to work."

Next, she tried on each of the skirts, bending over, and again just a bit of an ass chick showed without exposing her pussy. None of the tops would work, even if she had a bra on.

Hans led us to his office and opened his laptop. When he signed in, he got up and Kim sat down and she started going to different websites looking for outfits, sexy bras, and thongs to wear.

It took two hours before she was able to order what she felt would work. She felt they should be delivered in time. When she got to the payment page on the website. She got up and Hans took her place and entered his credit card information and finalize the sale.

Kim didn't bother putting her clothes back on. As we all went to the living room. When we passed the room, we were staying in. she tossed her things on the bed.

I asked her: "Are you becoming a nudist or hoping to entice us into a threesome?"

Kim replied no I'm not, all though a threesome does sound fun. I'm going out in the balcony. The sun is bright, and with the sun reflecting off the sliders, I think it'll be warm enough for me to start tanning."

That said she headed out the door.

Hans and I went to the couch to watch TV. She lasted about 10 minutes outside when she came in shivering.

She told us: "The wind shifted, it's too cold now."

She walked over to the couch and sat down between us. I was hoping she was considering the threesome and I put my hand on her thigh. She slapped my hand away and got up and went to the room we were using.

When she was out of the earshot, Hans said: "Damn I was so enjoying the view."

I told him: "I was hoping we were going to have more than just the view."

He then asked me: "Do you enjoy watching Kim, having sex with others?"

I told him: "So, far other than the gang bang, I've only seen it in pictures and on video. I've never had the opportunity to be there watching her having sex with just one man. I was hoping she changed her mind about a threesome that maybe she would suck us both off. Or let me fuck her while she sucked you off."

He replied: "She barely fits the head of my cock in her mouth. So, there wouldn't be very much sucking. When we are together, she mostly uses her tongue licking me on the side of my cock while she strokes me. At times she holds open her pussy and I put the head against her opening and shoot my load inside her. She has told me that when I do this you eat her pussy. That is why she ordered the tampons to hold it in for you."

I told him: "That is true, it gives her great pleasure when I do that. So, I don't mind doing it. I will say your cum doesn't taste to bad. But I have no intention of ever tasting it from the source."

We saw her she was coming back and dropped the conversation. She had shorts and one of my T-shirts and sat back down between us.