Wife's Nude Photo Shoot Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We watched a couple of movies till we all started getting hungry. Kim grabbed the take-out menus. We have been ordering from. Each of us seem to want to order something from different places. There was no compromise. So, we just ordering pizza and got enough so they'll be leftover for us to heat up in the morning instead of cooking.

That night in bed I asked her: 'Your commented first about a threesome sounding fun. When you were sitting beside us on the couch I thought you had changed your mind and wanted to do it."

She said: "It does sound fun, but I don't know that I could do it with Hans."

I asked her why: "I'm your husband. He knows we have sex and you have had sex with him. Plus, you have been getting him off while for the last month. At least once or twice a week. and he knows I'm all right with it. That last night on the island you had sex with 15 different black guys. They all in the room at the same time. Not only being videoed and pictures taken. It was streamed live to hundreds of people. You were alright with that, so why not a threesome with Hans myself?

She replied: "I don't know, in the gangbang it was me and 15 guys none of which was you. I just feel funny about having sex with somebody else and you. Also, even though you were there watching me. I didn't realize I was sucking you off till you were about to cum. Can you understand that? Besides I was paid to do that and we got over a hundred thousand dollars for it.

I said: "You were going to do it for free before Omar offered to pay for you to do it so he could watch you doing it. Or. Mal telling you about how much you could make by streaming it. So, the money turned out to be a bonus."

She replied: "After seeing my sister doing it. I wanted to know how it felt to be gang banged. It was the first time I was ever with a black man and to be fucked by 15 well hung black men. Yes, I was going to do it for free. You had approached Mal to ask me if I wanted to do it like Deb did.

I will tell you this, I loved every second of it. Them shooting their cum inside me felt wonderful. Having Carly or Emma sucking it out of me and licking me clean for the next black stud to fuck me. Was so hot. Knowing people were watching it on the stream and most likely recording it to watch again or show their friends excited me.

You should know this, if I was offered that much money to do it again. I wouldn't do it. I wanted to know what it would be like and now I know. It is Debs thing to be a swinger and she fucks any guy the catches her eye. Jeff is the same way, for them it works they are happy.

Once we get home and life gets back to normal, we can decide if we want to spice things up with others from time to time."

I said to her: "I've seen pictures of you having sex with others. Have even watched video of you doing it, watched and your gang bang and you sucked me off during it. Why is me participating in a three some with you and Hans that much difference."

Kim thought a little bit, and then she said: "I'll think about it, but don't push me to do it. If I agree to a threesome with Hans and you, it my needs to be my decision without encouragement from you."

I told her: "Fair enough."

Since her time on the island. She has been insatiable when it comes to sex. She wants a lot of foreplay and to be fucked at least twice a night. In the morning she wakes me by sucking my cock.

So, when she spends a night with Hans, I have a chance to get some much-needed rest. I wish she would sleep with him at least twice a week.

Three days later, the clothing, Kim ordered was delivered. She made a production out of showing Hans and I how she looked in the different outfits she bought. She looked terrific in everything, but when she put on one of the bras with a real slutty looking dress she had picked.

Hans said: "That's the outfit you should wear."

I agreed, she was a walking wet dream. Itwas made with a deep vee front and as she leaned or twisted her nipples would be partially exposed. The dress had the same vee front so when she twisted or bent over the bra came into view.

A week later, Hans told her: "The buyers are coming in two days."

He wanted her to practice what she needed to do; I would pretend to be one of the buyers he would be negotiating with. He would give directions of what to do, how to stand, how to turn, reach for something, pass him something, in such a way.

That when she did it caused about a quarter of her areola to be exposed. If he knocked something to the floor, how she should bend over and lean slightly toward where the buyers could view her tits or ass.

When she did, I could see the bottom of her butt and or her tits trying to escape the bra. After about a half hour she felt comfortable doing it and I had to agree it looked great and was I was getting a glimpse of the bottom of her ass and part of her areola.

Kim went to the kitchen, started to make salad, and I got a cold cuts and loaf of bread and made sandwiches. It was a warm day out, and we decided to eat on the balcony.

Kim said: I'll be right out I don't want to get anything on the clothes before the meeting with the buyers."

So, Hans and I took everything out to the balcony and waited for Kim to come out. We were surprised because she was nude.

Hans asked her: "Do you mind if I ask you something?"

Kim said: "Ok what's the Question?

Hans asked her: "I understand not wanting to get stains on the clothes for the meeting. But why are you nude now?"

She said: "If you look across the way at that building the window directly across, you'll see a telescope and I'm sure shortly the man that live there will start to watch us. He has been watching me tanning for a couple of weeks now. I even wave to him and he waves back."

Sure, enough the guy soon appeared. Kim asked Hans if she could pull his cock out and stroke him to see if the guy would pull his cock out. Hans refused. When she turned to me I told her no way.

A week later the buyers arrived and couldn't keep their eyes off Kim. Hans was so happy he told her she earned a bonus. He presented her with four one carat diamonds or stones as he referred to them as.

Mid July we needed to head home. Hans was sad to see us go and asked us: "Would you consider coming back at least one weekend a month.

Kim told him: "We would be happy too."

The Bentley was ours to use till the lease was up. When we pulled into our driveway, Deb and Jeff came out our front door, which surprised me.

I said to Kim: "I wonder why they are here?"

Kim replied: "I asked Deb to freshen up the place and get some groceries."

When we got out of the car, they came over to us.

Jeff asked: "What did you do hit the lottery?"

Kim told him: "No, it's a leased car. Hans leased it so the three of us could get from Miami to New York. It's on a two-year lease and he can't keep it at his condo. So, he is letting us use it."

Jeff and I took what luggage we had up to the bedroom. Then he and I got beers while the girls caught up.

I asked him: "Was Deb was ever with Hans?"

He said: "No, but I thought he was one of the guys she was going to be with if she had been able to go back. She had seen his picture and said she would fuck him. But she wouldn't let him fuck get in her ass."

I told him: "Not only did Kim fuck him, she took him up her ass."

Jeff said: "When we went it was the first time we had been there. You must be recommended and then invited. A guy we meet swinging recommended us and Deb did it for you guys."

I asked him: "Are you telling me, Kim knew this, that she would be getting recorded having sex with other guys and maybe women and couples. Before we left home."

Jeff said: "I thought you knew. Kim didn't tell you anything about the resort before you got there?"

I told him: "She didn't even tell me about the nude section of the beach or that people engaged in sex there till we were at the beach."

He told me: "Both ends of the beach are clothing optional. But the right side is privately owned by Peter one of the owners of the Resort. That is the only reason that you can have sex there."

I asked him again: "So my wife went there with the intent to get fucked knowing it would be recorded and that she would defiantly be fucking Peter as well as others. Plus, she knew she would be paid to do it."

Jeff said: "I hope I didn't fuck things up between the two of you by telling you?"

I then asked him: "Did she go intending to do an all-black cock gang bang and that it would be recorded and streamed?"

He said: "I guess I already told you everything else. I might as well tell you about that too. She told Deb she was looking forward to doing that the most. Deb called Mal and told him her sister would like to go to the Resort and do a gang bang with him and his friends. Mal asked Deb if Kim would like to stream it and how much she could make. When Kim heard that she was all for it."

I asked him: "All the videos were for the client and we got copies. The gang bang video was the same? All the clients got to see the stream and even record it so it is somewhat limited as to who saw it."

Jeff said: "Sorry to tell you this, but it was on the web to the whole world. Not all of it just previews and links to preorder it. That night not counting what she made at the Resort and the client stream. It made over a million dollars in preorder sales. Your wife is a internet star."

I asked Jeff: "When will it be released?"

He told me: "That won't happen till Kim signs a release form and a contract to make more videos."

I asked: "Videos for worldwide distribution?"

He told me: "That is right, the sales are all pending. Once she signs the sale become final and she gets sixty percent of those sales. Plus, what she made doing it at the Resort and the other videos she did. I bet she clears a million dollars. Did you guys set up an off shore account while you were there?"

I told him: "I know Kim met with a bank guy, but she didn't tell me it was for an off shore account."

We ordered food and after they left, I confronted Kim about what I learned from Jeff. She started crying and ran up to our bedroom.

I followed and when I went in, she was backing a bag. I very calmly asked: "Where do you think you are going? We are going to calmly talk this out. I am upset but I am not going to divorce you over this. What you did at the Resort I agreed to and you doing it turned me on.

What I am upset about is that you planned to do everything that you did sexually before I agreed to go. Also, you knew the gang bang was going to have previews with links to purchase the whole video at a future date.

Which is just waiting for you to sign a contract releasing it as well as a commitment to make more videos for the open market. That my dear is what I am upset about, not that you did that, but that you did it behind my back. What do you have to say for yourself?"

Kim still crying said: "You must hate me for doing that to you?"

I told her: "No, I don't hate you, I still love you. You didn't do it to me. You did it to us, what you did to me was not trust me to make the decision about it with you. You can ask Jeff when he showed me the nudes of Deb. I told him that I washed you would pose like that. When I saw the ones of her having sex with the other guys. I didn't tell him, but I was imagining it was you in the pictures. It was the same when he showed me her black gang bang, I imagined it was you.

There are only two things I don't like and one of them can be fixed now. The other is the gang bang being released on the web. That you have the power to stop, if you do all is forgiven.

If you don't, I will become your manager and we will get a contract lawyer to go over that contract and any other that you are offered.

I will not have sex with you if you are making porn and I will fuck any woman I want during that time. The ball as they say is in your court. What will it be?"

Kim stopped crying and said: "Is your tablet charged?"

I told her: "I left it on the charger when we left so it should be."

She told me: "Go get it I want to show you something."

I retrieved the tablet and brought it to her and uplocked it before handing it to her. She brought up the internet and opened her email.

She went to one of her saved folders and opened it.

There were several saved emails in it, all seemed to be from the same person. Selecting one she opened it. It had a link to an internet site and nothing else. Kim clicked the link and a porn site opened. She handed the tablet back to me. As I looked at it, I realized it was the ad for her gang bang video.

At the top of the page it said, "A Wife's First Time with Black Men and Her First Gang Bang" There was a picture of Kim with her face hazed out. Beside it were a couple of paragraphs and I started to read it.

This wife is twenty-nine years old and until three days ago the only man she ever had sex with was her husband. Then she came to a Resort with her husband, that is known to allow wives and husband to explore their sexual horizons.

On the second day she and her husband were there. She had sex with four different men one on one. Each encounter was recorded for the personal use of the man she was with. At midnight she was willingly gang banged bare back by fifteen very well-hung black men. She was assisted by two eighteen barely legal girls that kept the studs hard and licked her cum filled pussy clean.

At the bottom of the page was a link to preorder the video when it becomes available. I clicked the link and when the page opened there was another picture of Kim surrounded by the fifteen black studs that fucked her. All the faces were blurred. Another picture was of her and Carly and Emma, also with their faces blurred. The next picture showed the three of them each with a big black cock in their mouths. Next one was Kim kneeling and sucking one cock while holding another.

Several more showed her being fucked, DPed, and cocks in all three of her holes. The last showed Kim sucking my cock while being fucked. In it both of our wedding rings can be seen.

The next email was from the company looking to release the video. In it they state they were disappointed to learn that she will only release the rights to the video if her face is blurred throughout the video. Or that she is refusing to sign a contract for more videos. He goes on to say they are countering her offer. She would only be required to make one video a year for the next five years. But she must show her face, but can use makeup and dyes, plus the temporary tattoos to not reveal her identity.

I asked Kim: "Do you have an idea of what your cut is as of right now with the preorders?"

She told me: The preorder cut is around a million five. But that is without the blurring. The contract they wanted me to sign is for ten videos all shot now but released over time. I would be paid one hundred thousand up front and a twenty percent cut of the profits."

I told her: "In the gang bang, with your hair dyed, the makeup, and the high-quality temporary tattoos. No one would know it was you. If you want to do this? If you have made up and your mind. That this is something you are going to do.

With your hair done the same, the makeup the same and the same tattoos. You could pull it off without being recognized."

She asked me: "What are you saying, you want me to release the video without the blurring and make the ten videos?"

I told her: "No that is not what I am saying, What I am saying is if you want to do it. I will not try to stop you; I will support your decision. But I would advise you that you can a make a better deal. You are the hot commodity; they know it and they will give you a better deal.

You need to control the content, starting with the gang bang video. You asked to make it for you so you own it. It is not like the other videos you did. You allow them to only distribute it not own it.

The ten videos are different, they will own them. But I bet you could get more upfront and your percentage to come out of the gross not the profit. They could make a million-dollar profit from a video, but on the books, it looks like they only made a hundred thousand.

All that said, what I would prefer is that you tell them no to the whole thing. Have, them take down the site advertising the gang bang and delete the video from their servers.

So now tell me are you going to be a porn star. Or just be my wife that I allow to enjoy other men and if you like women from time to time. I in no way want to be a swinging couple like Deb and Jeff."

Kim smiled and told me: "As far as being a porn star, been there done that. I do not want to be a swinging couple like my sister and Jeff. As far as enjoying the occasional different cock than yours, or enjoy some girl-on-girl pleasure from time to time. That all works for me.

So, we agree no video release of me being gang banged. Or contract to make more videos. Although I wouldn't mind doing it back at that Resort for private collectors and enjoying Mal and his friends again. This time without being recorded."

I kissed her and told her: "Lets fuck on it to seal the deal."

Kim said: "Only if you lick me clean after. I have grown to really enjoy you doing that,"

We had finished fucking and I had just gone down on her when we heard. That is my favorite kind of fore play.

I turned and saw Deb standing in the doorway. She said: "Don't stop on my account."

Kim surprised me when she said: "It isn't fore play Don is cleaning up the mess he made in my pussy."

Deb then said: "I have some of Jeff's still in my cunt, if he wants some more."

Kim told her: "There is no way Don and I will ever have any kind of sex with you and Jeff."

Deb then said: "By the way Jeff loves eating cum to. He even goes place where he can get it straight from the source."

My wife then asked her sister: "Are you saying Jeff likes sucking cock?"

Deb told us: "That is why I married him. He even lets me watch some times. He goes to a gay hotel group in Braintree sometimes they let me watch. They set those days up so Jeff is the only cock sucker."

She then asked: "Can I watch him finish his meal?"

Kim told her: "Get the fuck out. I like being watched but not by my sister."

Deb said: "I can't wait to tell mom that Don eats cum. Did you know dad does too. That is how I got into watching. I saw dad sucking a black guy's cock so he could fuck mom."

My wife asked her sister: "Your saying mom is a slut too?"

Deb said: "That is why it was so easy to convince you to go to the Resort to get fucked and gang banged, it's in our DNA. By the way I left two packages and a Priority Letter on the kitchen table that came while you were in New York."

When I went to go back down on her Kim pushed me away, saying: "Let's take a shower, Deb killed the mode for me."

We showered together and when done we just put on robes and went down to the kitchen. As I was fixing coffee and Kim started opening one of the packages Deb had left.

She asked me:" Do we know someone in Miami named Wilson? The label says it was shipped Miami and the sender is M. Wilson."

I told her: "I don't think so. Is it heavy?"

Kim said: "This one isn't. but the other one has a little weight to it."

When Kim finished opening the package she said: "Mystery solved. M is Mal, there is a note from him. He says these are flash drives of my sessions including the gang bang. There is also one that is of the edited gang bang and one has of all the photos that were taken. It also says the other package is two photo albums of the sessions. One of them is just my gang bang."

Next, she opened the Priority Mail Letter, it was a large heavy-duty type for mailing documents. Inside were three things, two letters and a manila envelope. It had the name of the bank in the Caman Islands that Kim set up her account with.