Wife's Nude Photo Shoot Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside it, there were instructions of how to withdraw funds, all the account information and a letter welcoming her as a new bank customer. There was also a statement showing her deposits and the balance. There were seven deposits, with a code next to each one. I noticed that three codes were repeated.

I said to her: "These codes must represent the different accounts the payments were made from. The second payment from each is a different amount."

She said: "That makes sense for two of the clients, but not for a third. Unless Peter picked up the fee for my first session that was only nudes. Because he watched it and I let him remove my bra."

I reminded her: "He also caressed your breasts and you leaned back against him as if he was your lover and kissed him on the cheek."

I didn't ask her the balance, if she tells me ok, but she earned it. For the next week we spent most of our time watching her sessions and looking at the picture albums. As well as a lot of sex.