Hotwife Shelly Pt. 01: Photo Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled her hand out and told Paul how she wasn't comfortable with that pose because of the awkward angle to get into her panties. His solution was that she could slide her panties to the side and put her fingers over her pussy that way. She briefly thought about that and reasoned that it would likely make for a very sexy shot and she would still be covered. She pulled her panties to the side and felt her face flush with embarrassment at having these two strangers seeing her whole body. She quickly covered her pussy with her hand and began slowly sliding her fingers through her pussy lips. She closed her eyes lightly and briefly forgot where she was as she dipped one finger into herself then a second followed that shortly after.

She began masturbating in earnest until Paul got her attention. "Shelly, I think we are done, and you are getting over excited. If this keeps up, I won't be able to concentrate on a good final product." He said remorsefully as he held his cock through his pants. Shelly stood up and raced back to her bag on the couch and quickly put back on her yoga pants and replaced the shelf bra with her sports bra. Now that she was covered again, she returned to Paul and Annie who had already found their way to a computer. Shelly handed them payment as well as two separate emails. The first email was hers so she could give Matt this present when it was time and the second email was for Mike so that they could email the professional shots to him. She then relayed what pictures went where and left them.

As she left, she looked back in time to see them both stand up and walk to the back, undressing as they went. Shelly was proud of herself because she thought that they were going to fuck because she got them to excited to concentrate.

After Paul was finished using Annie, he told her to send the quick edits of her Pro shots to the second email and the RAW shots of the rest to the first email to see which ones she liked best and wanted to process further. Annie walked naked and dripping to the computer where she looked at the emails and set up the correspondence. She sent them out and both Paul and Annie cleaned up for the day and left.

When Shelly got home and checked her email, she was pleased to see that Paul had already sent over her work photos and they looked great. She looked professional and beautiful. She immediately replied that she loved the photos and thanked them for emailing them over to her work. She wasn't expecting a reply but shortly after sending that email back to Paul and Annie she got a call. It wasn't from them but rather Mike. 'Why in the world would he be calling me at this time of day?' She thought as she picked up the phone and held it to her ear.

"Great shots Shelly. I gotta say, when I told you pro shots, I didn't think you would send Pro Pornstar shots." He told her as she could hear him breathing heavy.

"What are you talking about?" She asked, but even as she asked, she knew what happened.

"I especially love the look you make when you are fucking yourself and pinching those fantastic nipples. Matt is a lucky man and soon I will be to." He told her. She heard the triumph in her voice and she quickly ended the call and turned off her phone before she began crying. She didn't know what Monday held for her, but she knew it wasn't going to be good.

Shelly stopped crying in time for Matt to come home and she acted as if nothing was wrong as she got his dinner ready and plodded around the house. Eventually she said she was tired and headed to bed. Lying in bed she turned side to side then repeated it. She felt like she couldn't sleep or didn't want to sleep. 'What was that creep Mike going to do Monday?' She asked herself before turning toward the clock and watching it. Gradually sleep overtook her and she slept a dreamless sleep and woke up to Matt saying that she got a text from Mike at work and that it was important.

Shelly already knew what was so important that he would contact her on a weekend. She took the phone from Matt and looked at the screen. "Contact me back as soon as you see this. It's very important!" Mike had written to her.

She thought for a moment about what he said just yesterday and allowed her mind a moment to put her thoughts together. She eventually decided that it would be best to act as if nothing had happened and trust that Mike was going to be professional. "What's so important that you need to reach me on the weekend?" She asked him in text.

She stayed in bed and got a response moments later. "I need to know whether to send this shot..." Here he inserted a shot of her in her skirt and blouse with her leg hiked up and her panties in center focus. Shelly looked at her phone in disbelief. Those panties really were transparent in the flash of Paul's camera. She could see all the hair covering her pussy and the beginning of her slit that even in the small picture looked excited. "...or this one?" The second photo he added was actually her professional shot.

She was slightly taken aback by his question and quickly replied. "The second one of course you sick asshole."

"I was hoping you would say that. Now how about we agree on the terms of that being the picture that the bosses and the company see. What are you wearing right now?" He responded.

"No fucking way. You absolute creep show. I'm married and what you are doing is sexual harassment and I will have you fired for this." She told him.

"No, you fucking won't. For one, I didn't steal these pictures you emailed them to me. If anything, you are the one that will be seen as sexually harassing me. And two, this pussy looks to wet to not like this idea. What do you think?" He answered then added a string of four pictures. Each one was a series of her hand in her panties, then sitting on the edge of the bed, followed by her hiking a leg up on the bed, and finally with her panties pulled to the side and her fingers glistening as they pushed inside of her. As she saw the pictures, she was first amazed at how beautiful and for a brief moment she thought about how excited Matt is going to be to get them. Then she was horrified at who actually already had them.

"What do you want?" She typed and sent as curtly as possible.

"What are you wearing right now?" Was the answer she got.

"If you must know it a purple negligee with lace trim around the neck with matching panties with black outlined flowers." She sent in reply, then wished there was an unsend button because why would she give him so much detail?

"Show me!" He answered a moment later.

"No. What if Matt sees me?" She said.

"I don't care. Show me." He told her. Shelly quickly pointed the camera down her body and took a photo of her in bed. She pulled the negligee down as far as she could but still knew that it showed too much. She didn't even look at it before sending it to him. "That's better. Now, how about another one where we get the whole package. Get in front of a mirror and show me those panties." He instructed.

Shelly climbed out of bed and walked to the bathroom. She listed for noises that told her where Matt was before she raised her foot on the counter of the sink and lifted the hem of her negligee. She took the shot then sent it. Once it was sent, she looked at it and realized that she hadn't sent Matt anything that sexual in a long time. She felt a pang of guilt but also was aware how hard her nipples felt. 'It's just cold in here.' She told herself.

"Get dressed and meet me at work. I want you in some yoga pants I know you got and no panties. And I want you in a loose top. Get here in 20 minutes. The longer it takes you the worse it will be for you." Mike had made a demand and Shelly stood at the sink for a moment thinking about her life the way it was and what could happen. She imagined Matt finding out and leaving. She imagined the entire company seeing the pictures and she imagined her losing her job. She left the bathroom got dressed in the clothes Mike told her to wear and walked out of the bedroom. As she passed Matt she lied and said a client needed something in the office right away and that she would only stay for a bit. She then leaned over and kissed him and started to walk out.

"Why aren't you wearing a bra?" Matt asked her as she was walking away.

"I was in a hurry and didn't think to put one on. No one's going to be there, so it won't matter. I'll just pop in, send them what they need and be home before you know it." She told him.

"Take your time. Joe came down and he wants to take me out to a golf course." He told her. Shelly had no idea why her sister's husband would be in town with her sister and without warning her. But she didn't have time to deal with that right now and instead just waved to him on her way out. She got in her car and before she knew it, she was pulling into work like it was an ordinary day. Except it wasn't ordinary and she knew it.

As she approached the door Mike was already there waiting for her. He had his phone pointing at her. "Show me inside your pants! Show me that you listened to me!" He said, through the glass of the door.

"I can't. What if someone sees me?" She pleaded with him. Mike just stood there pointing his phone at her and smiled. Shelly turned around and pulled the back of her pants down. She figured that showing this creep her ass was better than willingly showing him her pussy. She heard the suck of air as the door opened. She quickly pulled her pants back up and walked past Mike through the door. As she passed him, Mike reached out and brazenly groped Shelly's ass and gripped it tightly.

Shelly turned on her heel and slapped Mike across the face hard. "Don't Touch Me!" She screamed at him and gave him the most menacing stare that she could.

Mike looked at her with indifference. He knew the power he now held over Shelly and he was going to enjoy it. He stepped close to Shelly and in a low voice he told her about the control he had. "I will destroy your entire world unless you do exactly what I tell you to and you will not stop me from doing what I want either or your perfect life will be in the trash." As he spoke, he reached out again and gripped her ass tightly in his palm. This time Shelly didn't react. Her eyes grew big in realization and fear. Mike then placed his other hand on her waist and moved it up to her chest. "Well isn't this a surprise. No bra. How utterly slutty of you. Does Matt know you left the house like this?" He asked her.

"Ye...yes. I told him I would be quick, and no one would see me." She told him quietly.

"Well that's somewhat true. Today will be quick. Now, get on your knees." He told her. Shelly looked at him scared and stayed still for a moment trying to will herself to run away. She didn't go anywhere and as Mike moved the hand that was on her ass to her shoulder and began pressing down, she obeyed him and sank to her knees. Mike then removed her loose shirt and groped at her newly exposed breasts. "Ever since you started here, I've always wanted to see and feel these tits of yours. You are always flaunting your body around us and I was so sick of it." He said as he groped with one hand and unzipped his pants with the other. Shelly looked on as he unzipped then reached in and pulled out his thickening cock.

He held the growing monster in front of her face. The head was inches from her lips. "It's not gonna suck itself now is it?" He asked, then put both hands around her head. His fingers laced in her dark hair and pulled her face toward the bulbous head of his cock. It touched her lips and she opened her mouth slightly. As his head was entering her mouth, she opened her mouth more and more and he easily slid into her warm wet mouth. "Suck that cock you cunt!" He demanded. Shelly thought that if she could get through this, she would be safe. She reached up and held his cock gently with her hand and began stroking his shaft and sucking his cock like she loved him.

'If I can't get out of the situation, then I might as well get through it as quickly as possible.' She bargained with herself as she tried to give the best blowjob she had ever given. She was sad that it was going to be wasted on this piece of human trash instead of Matt, but she needed to get this done quickly. She wasn't disappointed with her prowess as she felt Mike jerk after only five minutes of work and to her surprise Mike held her head tightly as he shot cum in her mouth. She tried to push him off as he was spraying the inside of her mouth, but he held firm and soon he was done and deflating. He waited until his cock was fully limp before pulling it out of her mouth. Then he watched as she swallowed what remained in her mouth which wasn't much. Most of his cum had already slid down her throat into her stomach.

She breathed deeply once his dick was removed and felt sick from his smell and what she had been made to do. She looked up at him with hate. "Shall we go home then?" He asked her laughing.

"I'm going home but I don't care what you do." She told him.

"You misunderstand Shelly. You can call it blackmail or coercion, but the fact is that you will do exactly what I want until I am done using you. Then if you have pleased me then maybe I will let you go." He laid out his plan of her abuse and constant use and let her know that he would take her when and where he wanted to. He told her that they could be out at a business dinner when he would push his finger up her cunt or maybe fuck her in her own bed at home while Matt was off at work.

Shelly's mind was reeling. She didn't even notice that Mike had stood her up and pushed his hand down her pants. She obediently opened her legs and he quickly found her wet slit. "This pussy doesn't mind a little blackmail does it?" He asked as he pushed two meaty fingers inside.

"Fuck...you." She said as she felt his thick fingers spread her. He then began speeding up until he had her bent over panting and screaming as a forced orgasm rocked her body and she felt her knees go weak and she fell back to the floor. He picked up her shirt from the floor where he discarded a few moments earlier and tossed it to her. It landed in a lump on her head as she was panting heavily for air. She was exhausted physically and emotionally after just those few minutes. She started crying as she put on her shirt and slowly stood up again. She made sure to keep her distance from Mile and walked to the door.

Mike followed behind her and locked the door behind him as they headed toward the parking lot. "You're going to tell Matt that you ran into me at the grocery store when you were picking up dinner and that we got to talking and you invited me over to talk. Got it?" Mike said to her and raised his eyebrows at the question he placed at the end. She nodded meekly and climbed into her car. Mike followed Shelly out of the parking lot and across town until she pulled into a driveway in front of a large home. It was the kind of place Mike expected a woman like Shelly would live in. He parked on the curb and met Shelly as she was coming up the sidewalk to the front door.

Shelly had stopped crying and cleaned up her eyes by the time they got home. She looked at Mike and he carried groceries with him. "I may have had a plan this whole time." He said in response to her looking at his arm full of groceries. Mike saw a small defeat in her eyes like she was hoping that his lie about picking up dinner would have failed until she saw his groceries. Turning away from Mike she opened the front door and walked in.

"Matt, honey I'm home!" Shelly called out with the sweetest voice she could. "I ran into Mike from work and he said he wanted to make us dinner." She hoped that Matt would come to her aid and save her. Shelly hoped that Matt would already be making dinner. But Matt didn't do those things.

Matt came out of the kitchen with a huge grin on his face. "Hey there Mike. Haven't seen you since the Christmas Party huh?" He said as he shook the hand of the man that was fingering his wife a little while ago. Shelly felt shivers of disgust run through her body and turned away from them. She felt that if she had to watch this then she was going to be sick. "So, what's for dinner?" He asked Mike.

"We're gonna have Lasagna! Where's the kitchen?" Mike said excitedly. Matt waved his hand in a way that motioned-Follow Me- and Mike followed him into the kitchen. It was well laid out and easy to navigate from the fridge to the oven. Matt opened the fridge and grabbed a few beers and handed one to Mike after he opened it for him. Shelly watched this all happen and was mad at Matt for being so nice to him. She kept telling herself that if Matt knew that his cock was down her throat less than an hour ago, he wouldn't be handing him a beer and laughing at his jokes.

"Shelly, why don't you go get comfy and we will finish up dinner." Mike said to her. She left them in the kitchen and walked to her bedroom to hide. Mike unloaded the groceries and then said. "Looks like I forgot garlic. Do you have any in the house?" Matt shook his head no then said they needed beer as well. "Would you mind running up to the store and pick up more beer and garlic for our dinner and I can finish everything else from here?" He said as he handed Matt his keys and turned his back ending the conversation. Matt walked out and he heard him leave the house.

Mike walked to the front window and watched as Matt drove away from the house. He then turned and walked through the house and opened the bedroom door. He saw Shelly on the bed crying and took up the entire space of in the door frame. "Matt left to pick up some supplies. Come help me in the kitchen." He told her, then stood there until she began moving from the bed and walked up to him. "Without the shirt or pants." He said.

"No fucking way!" She yelled and tried to slam the door. He stopped it easily with his arm and grabbed her around the waist and put his face close to hers.

"Just be a good wife and do what you are told. One night of this can't be that bad can it?" He asked her. She looked at him and saw his lies but also saw that he would indeed share what he had with anyone he chose if she didn't play along.

"Turn around." She told him at the door. Mike turned and heard her removing her clothes behind him. "Now what?" She asked.

"Now we go to the kitchen. We need to get done before Matt gets back." They walked to the kitchen with Mike in front and Shelly following behind. Mike glanced back and glimpsed Shelly's pale skin in reflections of her family photos on the wall. Once he reached the kitchen, he asked Shelly to pull the Mozzarella from the fridge where he put it. He watched as she walked to the kitchen and opened the door. She felt the cold hit her as she opened the door. Her nipples hardened almost instantly. She looked for it but couldn't find it. She looked back at him and he saw the confusion on her face. "I put it in the bottom drawer." He told her. Without thinking about what she wasn't wearing she bent at the waist and opened the drawer.

As she reached for the cheese, she felt Mike behind her. His cock quickly found its way between her cheeks and directly in her pussy. She almost fell into the fridge and had to grab a shelf inside the fridge. "You... I...We...I'm married. This wasn't part of the deal!" She screamed as he began fucking her hard. He Gripped her hips with such strength that she felt him wrap his fingers around her the edges of her pelvis bone. "This is Rape. You are Raping me! Don't you even care?" She pleaded with him as her head was pushed in and out of the fridge.

"Rape? I'm sorry, let me just pull out then. I figured you wouldn't want Matt to see us fucking but if you would rather wait for him to come home, we can do that." He said as he pulled out and she crumpled to the floor. Mike pulled a chair out and sat facing her with his cock still erect and pointing at the sky. "I'll tell you what, I'll delete everything in my email and on my phone if you fuck me until I cum." He told her.