Hotwife Shelly Pt. 01: Photo Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelly sat looking in the fridge and thinking about her options. 'I already swallowed his cum and he already fucked me so it wouldn't make much of a difference now would it?' She bargained with herself. She lifted herself off the floor and approached him in the chair. She reached down and gripped his cock in her small hand and slowly straddled him. She placed his bulb at her entrance and slid down. She began rocking up and down gently then started to speed up and felt herself getting worked up. She felt him groping her breasts and pinching her nipples like she enjoyed, and it seemed like she was cumming instantly. Mike pulled down and gripped her hips and pushed her up and down on his lap then held her down tightly to his lap. "You did not just cum in me, did you?" She asked him.

"It was your fault. If your cunt wasn't so tight it wouldn't have milked me dry. How about you give me some time and we do it again." He asked her with a Cheshire Cat grin on his face.

"This will never happen again. You can believe that!" She told him.

Shelly's eyes got big and she got mad. She reached around behind her and down under her where Mikes cock was deflating. She wrapped her hand around his balls and squeezed tightly. "DELETE THEM NOW OR I WILL RIP THESE OFF AND HANG THEM FROM MY REAR VIEW MIRROR AS A TROPHY!" She screamed at him. Mike was in ecstasy from cumming inside of his work crush and now in severe pain from her vice grip. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and showed her the screen of him deleting the emails and the photos he had on his phone. Once deleted she released his balls and stood up. She could feel his cum inside of her. "Now clean my cunt of all of your nasty cum." She told him as she lifted a leg over his chair and pulled his head to her cunt. Shelly put her pussy directly in his mouth and made him suck and lick as much cum as he could out of her. Shelly then looked out the window and saw a Mikes car pulling into her driveway again.

Shelly ran to her room and closed the door leaving mike in the kitchen. He stood slowly from the chair and gently cradled his balls to make sure that they were still intact and then gingerly put them back in his pants. He zipped up in time for Matt to walk through the door with the Garlic and beer. "Mike, you alright? You look like shit." Matt said to him as he put the beer and garlic on the counter.

"Yeah, I hit my balls on something real hard." He replied to him and stood up. Matt and Mike worked together and talked like old friends. They shared beers and cooked lasagna. Once it was done Matt went and called Shelly out of the room. She was suddenly beaming and looked on top of the world.

"There you are babe. I thought you were hiding." Matt told her.

"Nope, I just wanted to relax all by myself." She told him as she strolled into the kitchen and grabbed the last beer and opened it. As she was throwing the bottle cap into the trash it bounced off the top of the bin and fell onto the floor. Shelly faced away from both Mike and Matt and bent at the waist pushing her ass towards them and reached for the cap. Mike watched as her loose shirt opened up from underneath to expose her breasts to them. Mike smiled lasciviously and glanced over at Matt that was seeing the same thing. Matt went red and looked at Mike. He opened his mouth, but words wouldn't come out.

Mike leaned over to Matt and whispered quietly, "your wife's body is unbelievable. Thanks for being cool with me seeing it. I bet she can get nasty, can't she?" He asked. Matt just nodded silently.

"What are you two whispering about? You are acting like a couple of schoolgirls." Shelly said as she stood up. The three then went and ate at their dinner table. Conversation was sparse while they ate and afterward Matt and Mike went out on the back patio to nurse the end of the beer and talked more.

"I would love to see some more of your Shelly than just those tits I saw with you. You got more of her?" Mike asked him.

"You're not supposed to ask a man to see his wife naked. I'm supposed to be really offended by that." He said to Mike.

"But you're not are you? The way you reacted when she bent over and shoved that ass back and those tits of hers came peeking out, you loved it." Mike replied back. Then he drained the rest of his beer and stood up. "Think about that and I'll get a hold of you tomorrow. Maybe we can work through those issues you have then. Then he winked at him and walked through the house and out the front door.

Shelly came out in a white tank top and a pair of small pink cotton panties. Her dark hair wet from the shower and her body glistening. Matt imagined what Mike would say if he could see her right now and his cock grew in his pants. "Is this for me?" Shelly asked as she stepped up to Matt and pulled his dick out of his pants. She began stroking it until it was fully hard. As she was stroking him, she was also guiding him to their couch, and he felt the backs of his heels hit the couch and he lost his balance and sat. Shelly pulled her panties to the side and sat on his cock and closed her eyes. "After today, I just needed to feel this cock. Now make me beg for your cum." She told him in a husky voice.

Matt's eyes were wide as he tried to take all of this information and process it. "Mike saw your tits when you bent over. He asked me about more pictures, and I didn't get mad." Matt told her as she was riding him.

"Did you like him seeing my body? Did you want him to see these?" She asked as she pulled the thin straps off her shoulder and let her top drop below her breasts where she cradled them in her palms. "Imagine if he got to feel them, if he got to feel my mouth on his thick cock. Would you like me to swallow his load and then let him fuck me? Would you want to watch me take him deep?" As she was saying this Matt could feel himself lose control and jerked violently up into Shelly where he unleashed his load inside Shelly. Shelly sat motionless on top of him and let his load fill her.

'At least if I get pregnant, I will be able to lie to him and say it's his.' She thought to herself. Shelly then stood and helped Matt get to his feet. They walked to the bedroom holding hands and Shelly asked Matt, "Are you planning on doing something stupid with Mike? If so, make sure that I don't get surprised by it and we will be fine."

With that they closed the door to their bedroom got ready for bed and fell asleep in each other's arms.