Wife's Porn Video Follow Up

Story Info
Wife used by multiple men.
2.6k words
4.38
40.6k
81

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/20/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our wildly exotic night with Dan, Jane woke the next morning feeling that last night was a dream. She didn't discuss it with me, she just sort of acted like it never happened. I think she was kind of in shock by what had occurred, how she acted like a total slut.

I didn't want to kill the goose that laid the golden egg, so I didn't bring it up at all. I was hoping we could rekindle the scene of Jane being fucked and acting like a totally wanton slut with Dan, but I knew I would have to bide my time.

Dan kept asking me if Jane was interested in another photo session or getting together for dinner and......

After three weeks of no mentioning what happened, I mentioned that Dan wanted us to join him at one of the fancy restaurants that he frequents, to celebrate a large real estate deal he had just completed. I wasn't sure what Jane's response would be, but she surprised me and said, yes, she always wanted to eat at that restaurant.

Dan said that his partner in the real estate deal would pick us all up in his limo so we would not need a designated driver.

I told Jane to get a new outfit, if she wanted, as this was going to be a real fancy dinner.

Jane outdid herself. When she came out of the bedroom, she was soooo sexy! She had on a skirt that finished just about her knees, made out of a black shiny silk material, with black pure silk stockings and a sheer black blouse and a black sheer demi-bra and you could almost make out her nipples and areolas. I knew Dan and his partner would be appreciative.

Jane said, "Is this good enough for tonight?"

To which I responded by putting my arms around her, grabbing her ass, pulling up her skirt until I felt her bare thigh above her lacy stocking tops, and said, "Maybe we should just stay home and fuck!, you look so hot!"

Jane pushed me away and said, "I've never been to this restaurant. I didn't get this expensive outfit to wear it five minutes and then have you pull it off me. Later. Down, boy."

Just then my phone rang. It was Dan, telling me our ride was waiting for us outside. I grabbed my jacket, and Jane and I went out to our ride.

The limousine drive held the door open for us, eyeing Jane up and down, and Jane and I got in and sat on the rear facing seats opposite Dan and his partner. As Jane sat down, I could see her skirt ride up a bit and there was a flash of lacy stocking top and white thigh. I don't know if it was intentional or accidental, but it certainly got the attention of the men opposite her.

Dan introduced his partner as Arthur, at which time Arthur said, "Dan, you were wrong, Jane is not beautiful, she is magnificent."

Jane, now blushing, said, "Thank you, but I am just a housewife and secretary."

Arthur responded, "If I had a secretary like you, I would never leave the office.

Dan chimed in, "Why don't we have a little wine before we get to the restaurant, just to get everyone comfortable," and he opened up a bottle of wine that was in the bar in the limo. As the restaurant was about a 45 minute drive, we managed to finish off the bottle of wine, and everybody was already feeling a little glow.

By the end of the second glass of wine, Jane had loosened up, and her legs had spread apart a little bit and I am sure that Dan and Art, which is what he told us to call him, were getting a good view of Jane's garters and maybe even her black lace panties.

When we got to the restaurant, the driver rushed around to open the door for us, and this time he was treated to a shot of Jane's lace topped stockings as she got up off the seat and out the door.

Inside the restaurant was everything I had heard about it. The bar was dark oak, fancy chandeliers, secluded leather booths for privacy, and a dance floor with a four-piece live band playing soft music. As Art was a regular customer, we were shown to his usual booth in the corner, where we had privacy but could still see the couples slow dancing on the dance floor.

Jane sat with me on one side and Dan on the other, with Art on the end. As Art was the most familiar with the restaurant, he said he would order for everyone, and started with a wine that probably cost more than my monthly car payment, and it was well worth it. Before our lobster appetizers arrived, I think we were all feeling no pain. Before dinner arrived, Dan asked if it would be okay if he had a dance with Jane.

Jane looked at me. I said, "I know you love to dance. Go enjoy."

I slid out of the booth to allow Jane and Dan to get out. As Jane slid out her skirt slid halfway up her thighs, exposing a large expanse of stocking top, garter straps and white thigh. Jane didn't seem to notice, but Dan's eyes popped out at the view.

The band played a slow tune and Dan pulled Jane right against him, sliding his hand to just the top of Jane's ass. Jane was still not ready for anything, and she gently pulled his hands up to just above the curve of her ass. As the music and the wine began to take greater affect, Dan lowered his hands to Jane's ass again, and this time she just let them stay there. When the dance ended, as Dan walked Jane back to the table, he asked Jane, since the main course had not yet arrived, if it would be all right, since they were equal partners, for Art to have a dance.

Jane said, "I guess, since you are equal partners, you should both share."

Art said, "Unfortunately, I have two left feet."

Jane said, "Well, practice makes perfect."

They both moved out on the dance floor, with Art putting his hands just above Jane's ass, with a little distance between them. As the music progressed, he pulled Jane a little closer and, just like Dan, moved his hands down to the top of Jane's ass. Jane did not stop him.

While they were dancing, the main course arrived, and when they came back to the table, Jane's plate had "accidentally" been placed between Dan and Art's plate. Not wanting to move everything around, Jane just sat down between Art and Dan.

All the food was fantastic, and the wine was flowing freely. As Jane was eating, I could see her skirt, because of the leather seats, had slid up exposing her stocking tops, garters and, yes, her black, see-thru panties. It did not escape Art and Dan's attention, and I noticed that each man had placed his hand on the leg next to him. At first, Jane seemed a little uncomfortable, but the wine was working its wonders and she was lost in all the attention Art and Dan were giving her..

Dan asked if he could have a dance before they left, and Jane eagerly agreed. They got out on the dance floor, and Dan held her even tighter than before, and his hands dropped immediately down to Jane's ass and began to squeeze here ass cheeks, pulling up her skirt, exposing Jane's lacy stocking tops and bare thigh. He had her turned so that only we could see it, but I could see the smile on art's face as he watched his partner feeling up my wife on the dance floor and thinking about what might be coming.

When the dance ended, as they approached our table, Art said we should get going, as traffic at this time in the evening was brutal.

Art took care of the bill and we headed out to our ride. The driver jumped to open the door, and this time Jane was directed to the back seat, and Dan and Art got in on either side of her. Jane didn't seem to mind.

As Jane slid into her seat, her skirt again rode up to mid thigh. She looked down, said, "Oops," and went to pull it down, but Art said, "Why cover up such sexy legs."

Jane looked at me, smiled, shrugged, and said, "I guess I can't refuse such a compliment." and she left the skirt where it was. From my position opposite Jane, I could see her panties, and they looked wet. The evening was going to be good!

Art opened up another bottle of wine, but it was not really necessary because Jane was so horny, I could see the glimmer in her eyes, and I swore I could see her nipples pressing against her bra, even in the dark car.

Dan leaned in front of Jane and gently kissed her on the mouth.

Jane responded by putting her hand behind Dan's head and pulling his mouth back to hers for a longer, open-mouthed kiss.

Dan, seeing that Jane was not only not resisting, but was ready to eagerly participate, placed his right hand on Jane's left breast and began to squeeze it.

Jane began to moan and twist in the seat, causing her skirt to slide all the way up to her waist. Now her lacy stocking tops, garter belt and panties were completely exposed to Art and myself.

I heard a sound from the front of the limo, and I looked and saw that the driver had a small screen next to him that was obviously connected to a camera located in the rear of the limo and he was getting the same view that I was.

I turned back around to watch Dan and Jane, and saw that Art had now joined the action. He had placed his hands on Jane's stocking clad leg and was running his hand from her knee to her panties, over her stocking tops, and started to fondle her silk covered pussy.

Art's actions with Jane's pussy really got her going. She removed her mouth from Dan and turned towards Art and said, "I want you to finger fuck me, make me your whore."

Art did not need any further urging, and he pushed two fingers under the edge of Jane's panties and into her now soaking wet pussy.

Dan, not to be outdone, opened up Jane's blouse and began sucking on Jane's nipple still in her sheer bra. "Tell me, Jane, do you like to have your tits sucked, like to have people see your tits and nipples?"

Jane, "Yes, suck on my tits, make my nipples hard. Play with them, squeeze them, feed my tits to Art. I always want to show my tits and nipples to men, make them hard. I want you both to fuck me like the slut that I am. Let my husband see you make me your whore."

Art had now pulled Jane so that her legs were on his lap and her head was on Dan's lap.

Jane turned her head toward Dan, opened up his pants and said, "I want to suck your cock, stick it in my mouth." Dan obliged and rammed his cock in Jane's mouth, "Come on, you slut, suck my cock, swallow my cum."

Art had by now spread Jane's legs, pulled her panties down, and began to eat my wife's pussy.

Jane wrapped her legs around Art's head, took her mouth off Dan's cock, and yelled, "Oh, God, yes, eat my cunt. I am a slut. Eat my cunt and then I want you to stick your cock in and fuck the pussy that is yours." She then looked at Dan and said, "Dan, stick your cock between my tits and fuck my tits.

Dan pulled off Jane's bra, turned so Jane's tits were facing him, and began to fuck Jane's tits.

"Oh,, that feels so good. Fuck my tits and my cunt, I need to be fucked like a whore."

Art and Dan switched, and Dan began fucking Jane, "I have been waiting to get back in this pussy. You are such a fucking slut. I could fuck this pussy all day."

Jane had wrapped her legs now around Dan, and was busy sucking Art's cock. Both men shot their loads, Art in Jane's mouth and Dan in Jane's cunt and they were spent.

Jane looked at me, "Do you want to fuck your slut wife?"

I pulled Jane across to me, letting her straddle me, and with her tits now in my mouth, Jane bounced up and down on my engorged cock. Jane kept saying, "Did you like watching your slut wife getting fucked by two men? Did you like me sucking them off, letting them suck on my tits and eat my cunt?"

All I could say was, "I love to watch you get fucked." and I blew my load right up her cunt.

I noticed that the limo did seemed to have stopped. I looked at Art and he said, "I like to give my regular driver a tip, if you don't mind." At which point the rear door opened and the limo driver stepped in. He looked at Jane, still straddling me, with her stockings and garter belt showing, no panties, with her tits sticking out, her nipples still as hard as rocks. He said, "You are so fucking hot,"

Jane looked at the bulge in his pants, said, "I'll be a lot hotter if you stick that big cock in this slut's cunt."

He came over and sat next to me, pulled down his pants, and Jane jumped over to straddle him. She kissed him, her tongue going into his mouth and he into hers, while his hands mashed and squeezed Jane's swollen tits and nipples. he began to pump my wife, all the while trying to suck on her bullet hard nipples.

Jane, "Oh, God, your cock is so big. I love you fucking me and sucking on my tits. Don't stop, keep fucking me!"

Art and Dan were watching my wife fucking and talking like a total whore, and they began to get hard again. As soon as the driver came in Jane's pussy, they pulled her back on to their seat and they both began to fuck her pussy and mouth, switching like they did before. I watched them both, as my wife wrapped her stocking clad legs around first one"s waist and then around each head. They french kissed her, licked her white thighs just above her lace topped stockings, ate her pussy, played with her nipples and tits, fucked her again and again, until they were completely exhausted.

All this time, Jane kept urging them on, "Please, fuck me, play with my cunt, squeeze my tits. Let my husband see what a slut I am.

When the three of them were completely done, Jane looked at me and said, "This is what you wanted. You now have a total slut for a wife. I will fuck whoever you want me to fuck, but I will always be your slut."

Everyone put their clothes back on and we drove home.

As we got out of the car, Art said, "Jane, I have had many women, but you just gave me the most erotic fuck I have ever had. Hope we go to dinner again."

Dan, not to be outdone, said, "You are one amazing fucking woman."

Jane looked at them, then the driver, and said, "Gentlemen, you were fucking great, and emphasis on the "Fucking." I look forward to it.