All Comments on 'Wife's Porn Video'

by AmateurPop

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Is there a greater breach of trust in a partnership than passing on private secret videos to a third party without the knowledge of the other partner? Your whole story tells only about cheating of the partner. I would have hit you on the head with a hammer until you understood that you don't get your partner drunk to make him do things he would otherwise never do!

pfeelthypfeelthyover 1 year ago

The story was fairly good, but you rushed the ending. It really needed some more description of the sex. For one thing, you went from them standing and kissing to her getting fucked standing up apparently, with her legs wrapped around him. Not impossible but unlikely in the situation.

pfeelthypfeelthyover 1 year ago

The story was fairly good, but you rushed the ending. It really needed some more description of the sex. For one thing, you went from them standing and kissing to her getting fucked standing up apparently, with her legs wrapped around him. Not impossible but unlikely in the situation.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

I get that it helped move the plot along but, at the charity event Jane was so horny she's talking about needing to get fucked before they make it home. Yet, when they get home she complains when her husband wants to fuck her as soon as they get inside the house?

If she's so drunk and horny why not let that scene progress with them having hot sex and then after they're done while she's still basking in the glow of her orgasm she can ask her husband what had him so worked up and then he confesses to showing Dan their videos. That seems like it would have flowed more smoothly with the events that had already transpired that night.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

No, an in-house wimpy fucking cucky boy and a slut that will soon be fucking everybody once Danny distributes the videos.

lbeachamlbeachamover 1 year ago

Once a tramp, always a tramp. Husband always loses in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I Agree with you mattenw. The MC, Jane's husband, is a total A-hole for breaking the trust Janet had in him to keep the videos they made private. MC showing those to Dan was a huge betrayal. MC does it again by conspiring with Dan to get Janet drunk in order to encourage her loss of decorum. MC does it a third time after talking Janet into posing for Dan, and allowing him to set up some hidden videos to record the session. MC's final act of betrayal and disrespect was allowing Dan to have sex with Janet after her defenses were breeched by alcohol. It would serve MC right if Janet divorced him. -- 1☆

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Might as well have used a date rape drug.

No difference

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like well written stories with this sort of topic. However this story, like so many others, is so unrealistic. My husband and I have done some swaps and things but this approach would never work in real life. I would be so mad if he showed my pics to someone without my approval and if wine is needed to reach a sex goal then there is something really wrong. These stories seem to be written by guys that are turned on by the idea of sharing their wife or girlfriend. There is nothing wrong with that and it can be rewarding for both partners. But if this type of approach shows a total disconnect with how women think and a guy like that is never going to get his wife to try it. My husband wanted to try it and so we just talked about it on a number of occasions. He knew my feelings and I knew his. Nobody needed to be tricked or primed with wine. So, once again a very average attempt. To be a good writer a person needs to know the topic and understand human nature. Talk to couples who have done it in real life and get educated about how women think before writing the next one.

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

Not a bad story, moved along and was sexy, but hubby not getting any after Dan is a no-no! He was certainly worked up and needed to assert his marital rights.

AmateurPopAmateurPopover 1 year agoAuthor

For all those who are critical of my story, I checked and none of you have ever written anything. Sorry, but those who can, do; those who can't, criticize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There isn't anything compelling (let alone attractive) as presented in this plot. The moral arrogance imputed to the husband is disgusting. The betrayal and manipulation shown by the husband character is beneath contempt. This story rates a "must ignore" rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is kinda hot!!! You should’ve approached your wife before showing pics. Least visit with her on your fantasy. If you want this story line to continue……it’s going to have to be reeled in a tad & move forward. I’d personal liked to hear you re-claimed her. If she’s on birth control or not. Would be really hot if there was a pregnancy risk involved. Maybe that’s why he didn’t just dump a full load in her pussy. Either way - I do kinda love the setup. Please continue this story!!!!!

mudhentwomudhentwoover 1 year ago

Very hot! I want to introduce Dan to my wife!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

First story in a year and a half. Welcome back, @AmateurPop

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great fantasy, genie is out of the bottle, wife will become a slut, hubby will become cuckold, only a matter of time before she spends more time with Dan, then what does hubby do......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would love to share my bride like this. And all the videos and pics is icing on the cake for me. A+

HofeederHofeeder12 months ago

I gave you five, but I had a huge problem with your story. Your writing was fine. The premise was excellent. The pace was good and the dialogue was well done. The problem I had was with Jane using the word count. Don't get me wrong. I'm no prude. Far from it. I have been with over 60 women in real life, maybe as many as 90. Some of those women were extremely sexual, and spouted the filthiest sex talk imaginable. Yet I have NEVER met a woman, no matter how crass or vulgar they were, who ever used the word cunt during sex. I'm sure they must be out there. Hell, I tried to get them to use that word, the really wild ones I've fucked, but never once achieved it. Even the total nymphos I dated, who admitted to having sex with old men, groups of teen boys or dogs, would turn white when I'd use the 'c' word during sex. Maybe I'm just unlucky, and it was just a statistical oddity that I never met a woman comfortable using that word. I could be biased due to that anecdotal experience. Still, it fully took me out of the story just when it was getting good and Dan was fingering Jane. Too bad. I really liked it up to that point. I will continue reading, just because I'm invested, and your writing is good, but that one tiny issue has ruined it for me. Maybe, again, it's just me. You needed to know this. I am curious to know if anyone else in the comments has had my same reaction... and I'll read them. Keep writing. Besides that, great stuff.

AmbulAmbul11 months ago

Good story. Dan will soon replace Jane’s husband in her life. His role will be that of voyeur/videographer while Dan fucks Jane senseless over and over. She will be his slut and wants her husband to know it. The husband will be her cuckold.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight6911 months ago

I understand the husband wanting to share his wife and finding that to be a hot fantasy. It is nice that she shared the fantasy with him in their bed. It was wrong of the husband to use alcohol to lower her defenses so that she would make the fantasy be a reality. It was wrong of the husband the show the videos to the neighbor Dan after promising his wife that he would not share them. The husband demonstrated that he had no integrity. Several people have commented about this. The author has commented that he doesn't like their comments. That is too bad because he could take those comments and use the same theme and write a very good story.

Tica21Tica218 months ago

Really liked all your stories. Somewhat short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Nice and sexy story! I want this for my wife!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nice job betraying your wife's trust asshole.

ThomasLordThomasLord2 days ago

Well written story. Good opportunity for a chapter 2 where she becomes a shared wife on a regular basis.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous