All Comments on 'Wife's Porn Video Follow Up'

by AmateurPop

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really? They are taking submissions from junior high fiction writers now? Gratuitous sex? Absolutely! Cliche riddled? You bet! Stupid husband? Hermann Munster and Jethro Bodine were higher on the IQ chart! Wife shot by a Martian Slut Ray? Yep, made with a barrel from the 16" main guns of the USS Pennsylvania! Any redeeming qualities or attributes from this story or the characters in it? Not even a molecules worth!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Do you want to fuck your slut wife?" "No thanks sweetie, you can keep your STD's to yourself!"

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 1 year ago

Wow. Okay, that was fun! Love to see the wife really embrace her sluttitude!

Also fun: you must've hit pretty close to the mark for the Annies to get so riled up. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dream share fore me. A+

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love it! I love the sloppy seconds for the husband- my dream! I kept hoping for a “next” chapter when they are home after that night and he gets to eat out her sloppy pussy!

PennyAwfulPennyAwful10 months ago

5 stars. Don't let the trolls get to you. I liked the premise and the buildup at the charity event. I know another reviewer objected to the alcohol, but I think Jane's desire for Dan had already expressed, albeit also after drinking. After a little wine, people tell you what they want and what they mean. After a lot we all become incoherent idiots, she never did. Jane is an adult and uses wine to relax and lower her inhibitions. She knows what it does to her and uses it to allow her to do what she already wants to do. That's not an issue. I thought sharing the videos was a minor betrayal of trust, but then recording the photo shoot with Dan was a major one. Recording the photo shoot never went anywhere, so what was the point. It didn't advance the story at all. Part two of the story rushed it too much. I can't see Jane going from a first time threesome with a mutual friend to a sloppy seconds gang bang, with cream pie eating in a limo with a virtual stranger and the driver. There could have been another chapter, or two, when Jane's desire for Dan and for kinky sex grew. Still, I enjoyed it and it's just a fantasy. Keep at it and I'll add the author to my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Garbage you ruined it by going too far. Previously she didn't have sex with other men now she takes all these guys?? Nope not even close to believable and you have to have some realism in your story even if a fantasy. One star is all you get.

Buster2UBuster2U9 months ago

10 stars to writer, for erotic story. Good writing, good Story, Good plot, Good descriptions. I been there, and done this many times. Wife was perfectly described. Thank You Very Much. Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, we should get a couple more chapters of her being a really good slut. She could be auctioned off to be a slut for four or five guys. Next, she could be taken to a black club and be passed around for the night before they call her husband to pick her up late the next morning. She should be allowed to go to a gloryhole to be used while caught in a hole in the wall. SHe could be dropped off at a homeless shelter for men to spend the weekend getting to know why the men are left homeless. Oh, the options are endless. What a loving couple.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog7 months ago

I thought she gave it up too quick and started the slut and whore talk prematurely. Having said that, it was totally hot and got me very aroused. I thought maybe there could have been a dp in there. 5 stars for eroticism

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Out of character? Not at all.

For some, a slow, measured exploration of limits - or relaxation of limits - is a proper progression. Surely everyone realizes women push limits. The push may vary in degree, small incremental steps or huge leaps; but, to each his/her own. Clearly, some women may see a "relaxation" of limits as a complete removal of any impediment - save, perhaps, when a partner's concern or progressive acceptance is voiced as a need to temporarily pull back or restrain.

Ultimately, it is a Pandora's box situation; once opened the lid can never be closed again. So realistically, one new sexual partner, a menage a trois, and further multiples to orgies and gang bangs and pulling trains is only a matter of availability or opportunity, not a mere progression of limits. Its pedal to the metal, full speed ahead, as if the gates have suddenly been flung open and the horses bolt out and down the race track, full tilt, to the point of reckless abandon and even death. All fillies, regardless of age, sooner or later feel entitled to and demand unfettered sexual freedom.

It's never a matter of "if", but "when"; unlimited, unrestricted, unharnessed.

My only disappointment is the dialog - I found it to be overly simplistic, even wooden or robotic. That needs a lot more attention.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Average story with sex thrown in.

Husband was a jerk for betraying his wife by showing Dan the video. It seems obvious that the wife is a slut after two glasses of wine. Skip the video nonsense. Simply take her to a club and give her a couple glasses of wine. Then watch strangers fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story most wifes fuck around, but not many let there husband watch. My wife is free to fuck who and where she wants, sometimes i watch and sometimes she come home with a cunt full of orther mens cum, which iadd to before licking her out. What a slut she is . But she is my slut. Happy days, and nights.

Harvey8910Harvey8910about 1 month ago

Why would a man with a sexy wife want her to fuck other men like Jane did and become a slut? What satisfaction did Jane’s husband get from this? What about Jane? Did she like being used like a slut by these men? She fucked four men that night and planned on doing it again soon. Why would she want to fuck four men? Just because her husband wanted her to? She is no longer his wife. She is her husbands slut. She is his prostitute but no money is changing hands. She will fuck whoever her husband wants her to fuck. What kind of relationship is this? Certainly not a loving relationship. Is her husband a closet faggot who gets off on watching other men fuck her? In this story, he is not cheating on her with other women. He is just letting her cheat on him right in front of him with other men. How is this good for either of them? Where do they go from here? Strange story but I give it five stars.

Buster2UBuster2U13 days ago

10 Big Blazing stars for a really really HOT story. As for the commenter just before me. A sometimes it turns a guy on to share his wife, make her a slut. If it don't turn you on too bad for you. There are millions of other stories here on Literotica for you to read. But I love to show off and share my women. I have done it a zillion times and it never gets old. LOL Yes women have fantasy's too, and sometimes it turns them on to act like a slut. Get a Grip! It happens. At least Harvey gave this 5 stars. FYI there are things like "Swingers" and Swinger Parties, orgies, wife sharing, and a zillion other things. People do it cuz it turns them on. I loved this story, especially when the driver got some pussy too. LOL Thanks for the effort. Buster2U

26thNC26thNC13 days ago

2 little sputtering stars for another “cuckhold” piece of shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous