Wife's Public BBC Gangbang Ch. 05

Story Info
Elle and Chloe’s Jamaican escapades! We become BBC whores!
6.2k words
4.26
31.2k
49

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 01/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DAY 1

Upon arrival to our suite the girls began undressing as ordered by Michael. He handed them each a bag and stated they were to remain naked unless instructed to dress.

Inside the bags were a set of 5 white g-string bikini bottoms, a club dress and 3 black leather collars. Each bikini bottom had something different printed on them as did the collars.

The bikini's had "BBC Whore", "Black Cock Only", "BBC Owned", "BBC Slut" and a black Spade with "QoS". The collars had "BBC Anal Whore", "Breed Me" and "Black Owned" on them.

Michael then handed me a bag and instructed me to get naked. I did as instructed and found the bags contents to be chastity cage and collar that said "BBC Faggot".

I voiced my disapproval only to be told I was beginning my official cuckold training while on this trip. That the only sex I would be getting this trip would be eating/cleaning pussy, sucking cock or being fucked!

I soon found myself obeying Michael's orders to my disbelief. I put the cage on, locked it and handed Michael the keys.

The girls were told they would only need to wear the "Black Owned" collar for today.

Michael and Jamal changed into board shorts, the girls did a thorough cleansing and we all headed out the room to the poolside bar.

As we entered the area all eyes were on us. Two Black men parading their white sluts and cuck around got everyone's attention. We found a table and ordered drinks and began putting our agenda together for the week.

Michael said he had a couple things he was working on for entertainment. He wants to put a booze cruise together and he has a good friend that owns a private bar for adult entertainment in Montego Bay.

We ordered another round of drinks and the waiter began talking to us. He mentioned to Michael and Jamal that there is a private section of beach on the property that caters to black owned white people if we were interested. He said to Michael that his white sluts were very hot and his cuck would bring attention as well. That brought big smiles to Elle and Chloe's faces. I on the other hand was still apprehensive!

Michael asked the waiter if public displays were allowed on the premises. His response was simple, "absolutely, this is Hedonism after all!"

After hearing that Michael commanded Elle and Chloe to their knees to start sucking his and Jamal's cock!

Without hesitation the girls reacted and quickly had the boys cocks down their throat. Sucking, stroking and licking them for all to see. And the crowd was definitely watching!

The bartender sent over a round of drinks on the house and the girls put on a fantastic show. They gave the wettest deep throating possible. The crowd applauded when they each went balls deep and held it there until they needed a breath.

I did notice a few other women that were topless but none completely naked and none that were with black men.

The bartender made a couple phone calls and shortly afterwards I began seeing quite a few black men arriving.

While the girls were continuing to suck cock the men began talking to Michael and Jamal. They were talking about getting a party started down at the private beach to which Michael agreed was a great idea. They said bring the sluts and faggot too, they would bring the food and drinks. They agreed to meet up in an hour at the beach and went on their way.

Meanwhile, the girls were dripping wet, listening to the plans of their very near future, while furiously sucking the boys cocks. Almost simultaneously, Michael and Jamal pulled out and began stroking their cocks until unleashing volley after volley of cum. Chloe and Elle caught most of their meal in their mouths and swallowed, then licked each other clean. The crowd cheered watching the show in front of them.

We finished our drinks and it was about time to head to the beach. As we're walking I began thinking about the two smoking hot whores in front of me, that happen to be my Wife and Daughter, heading to a feeding frenzy of BBC! My dick was hard as could be in this cage and couldn't wait to see what was in store for us!

We arrived at the beach and there were probably 60 people there. Food was cooking on the grill, reggae music was playing, a beach bar was set up, people were dancing on a makeshift dance floor, tiki torches were being lit for the oncoming dusk and it was still 90 plus degrees outside.

As we entered into the middle of everyone, the man that was at the pool bar introduced us to the crowd. We found out his name is Marlon. At that time I began noticing everyone began taking off their clothes to make us feel comfortable. Michael and Jamal did the same.

I couldn't believe the amount of fit muscular bodies of most everyone. Men and women with gorgeous flat stomachs, six pack abs, tight round butts, firm big titties on the women and muscular chests and arms on the men. But most incredible of all, the men were all huge in the cock department! I also began to realize that me, Elle and Chloe were the only white people there.

Before you knew it Chloe and Elle were led out on the dance floor by a couple of gorgeous black women, and they were being taught some very sexual dance moves. Watching them gave me a stiff hard on in this locked cage and nothing I could do about it.

Soon after, I too was led out on the dance floor and handed off to a couple huge black men. They began rubbing all up against my body with theirs. Shortly after they commanded me to my knees and I began sucking their cocks without hesitation! I grabbed hold of their shafts and deep throated their big black cocks like it was natural!

Chloe and Elle were now surrounded by multiple men each and were being groped, fondled, squeezed, pinched and spanked all at once. Their cunts were dripping juices down their legs and would soon have all their fuck holes filled!

While I was busy sucking those two cocks I felt my ass being pressed by another cock head and soon I was filled full of black cock. The guy fucking my ass leaned in and said "you're now a full blown faggot and black cock slut"!

Chloe had a guy grabbing her head and savagely fucking her throat while she had a cock buried balls deep in her ass and cunt. They were moving in and out in perfect sync and she was in ecstasy.

Elle was being fucked in her ass while she was licking another guys ass along with sucking his balls. It wasn't long and her pussy was squirting heavily!

I was being fucked so hard on my knees that I began cumming without ever touching my dick. One of the women that saw me dripping cum out of my cage said loudly, "you know you're a true faggot when you cum without ever touching yourself!"

I know Elle heard the woman because she pulled her tongue out of the guys ass and turned to look at me. She had a huge smile on her face as though she was laughing inside! I got the sense that she was glad that I was being turned from straight to Faggot on this trip!

Chloe was now being fucked double anal by two huge black cocks, sucking another BBC and stroking a cock in each hand. She has become a very talented acrobatic Whore for big black cocks!

There were some other sex acts going on among the locals but most of the crowd was enjoying the food, drink, music and watching the three white people being turned to black owned sluts!

After the three guys finished fucking me, two came in my mouth and one in my ass. I did my best to swallow both loads completely, their balls were completely full of cum and some shot all over my face. As soon as my ass was filled with cum the guy removed his cock and Michael immediately inserted a butt plug in my well seeded boi pussy!

Elle was now on her knees encircled by 10-12 guys getting a massive bukkake. Her face was covered with cum to where you almost didn't recognize her! Michael would not allow her to clean up until she got back to the room. That meant she had to walk through the hotel property looking like a whore the whole way!

Chloe took multiple loads in her pussy and ass and was dripping all the way back to the room.

I was walking gingerly after the fucking I took with a very visible butt plug inserted for all to see.

We got back to the room after a few hours of being used by big black cocks. After showering I was told the couch would be my bed for the week. Elle and Michael took the main room. Jamal and Chloe to the secondary room. I was coming to the realization that my girls were rapidly being taken from me on this trip.

Michael and Jamal were establishing their dominance of the girls and ownership of me. The worst part was I absolutely didn't have a say anymore and my cock kept betraying me because I was staying rock hard most of the time with the treatment I was getting.

I found myself aroused when black cocks were exposed to me. I really enjoyed sucking BBC's and getting thoroughly fucked by them! Had I been turned to a faggot that easily? Was I the last person to realize it? I drifted off to sleep thinking about what tomorrow might bring.

Day 2

I awoke the next morning to moans and groans of the girls and went to see what was going on.

They were in their individual rooms both getting their swollen well stretched pussies tongued by Michael and Jamal. The guys were giving them much needed aftercare from the fucking they took the night before. The look on the girls faces was one of euphoric bliss.

After they each had a mind blowing orgasm they sucked their men's cock. No, strike that. They made love to those BBC's using their mouths and throat.

After they fed the girls their protein shakes Michael said "put your QoS bottoms on and wear your BBC Anal Whore collars." I wore my cage and BBC Faggot collar, which would end up being my official dress for the week.

We were paraded to the restaurant for Breakfast. Michael said to eat healthy today and regain our strength. Today would be a relaxing day but tomorrow was another adventure.

We spent the day relaxing around the pool and beachfront working on our tans. Michael and Jamal got satisfaction watching the guests stare and talk about the three white sluts! We were becoming the talk of the hotel.

After a day of sun, food, drink and relaxation we all went back to the room to unwind and get ready for dinner.

Michael told me to sit outside on our patio then Jamal and the girls came out to join us along with Michael. We were on the first floor and the patio was in full view of the pool. Michael and Jamal proceeded to bend the girls over the short wrought iron fence and fuck them hard and fast! They were long stroking their cocks in and out of Elle and Chloe's cunt. The girls were grunting loudly as they were being fucked and the pool patrons were all getting a show!

After 15-20 minutes of intense fucking, Michael told me to lick the girls asses and get them lubed up for a blistering anal fucking! I thoroughly tongued both their asses and spit loads of saliva in their fuck holes. Inserting multiple fingers to stretch their holes in preparation of the BBC's they were about to take.

I sat back down and Michael and Jamal took their position and penetrated the girls balls deep. They held it there a few minutes loosening up their asses! They began fucking them hard with strokes from the tip to the balls. Those BBC's were glistening with cunt juices as the girls were cumming all over those gorgeous big black cocks. The cum was whipping into a white froth all around their assholes!

The guy's eventually blew their loads deep in the girls asses and I was told to clean them out. Upon sucking as much cum out as possible and eating my meal the crowd broke into a loud applause!

We went to dinner which was uneventful for a change then headed back to the room. Again the four of them headed to their respective rooms and I to the couch.

I found myself fantasizing about sucking and fucking BBC and my cock was rock hard in the cage. I began to cum and knew I have it bad for Black Cock. I came simply thinking about BBC. I have quickly been turned to a sissy faggot for BBC only! I drifted off to sleep in deep thought.

Day 3

The next morning everyone was scurrying about in the room showering and getting ready for our day. Michael has us scheduled to go on a catamaran booze cruise. It didn't take much to get dressed for the occasion as the girls were instructed to wear their collars and nothing else and I was in my regular attire of cock cage and collar.

We sat at the beach cafe and had breakfast, then Michael and Jamal lead the girls by collar and leash to the dock with me following. As we approached the boat, which was a rather large catamaran yacht to our surprise, I noticed a film crew on deck and group of muscled large black men in white robes. Michael informed us that he has contracted the girls with Blacked.com porn company and the first movie is a gangbang.

We get on board and are introduced to Julio Gomez, Dredd, Jax Slayher,

Sky Diggler, Jason Luv, Anton Harden, Mandingo, Jack Napier, Isaiah Maxwell and Shane Diesel.

Elle leaned into Chloe and said "this is going to be a long day Sweetie"!

We unhitched from the dock and got underway. The men all took off their robes and to the girls surprise they all had cocks that were 12" or bigger! Julio and Dredd's are 14"!!

The director gave everyone his thoughts of what he wanted for the shoot. Then informed all of us that there is a supply of blue pills if needed, plenty of lube and no need for condoms today. We would be staying close to the shoreline from Negril to Montego and back. This will take us all day and we are filming enough footage for a 4 1/2 hour Gonzo No Holds Barred movie.

With that I was told to stay out of the way of the filming but close enough to watch my wife and daughter make their porn debuts!

The girls were put on their knees and began sucking the huge flaccid cocks. They were working on three cocks at a time each. One in each hand stroking and one down their throat or licking their balls! I was amazed at the size of of these guys ball sacks. Their nuts were the size of eggs, they were huge!

I have now accepted that I am a sissy faggot, simply because I am jealous and wishing I was one of my girls. Michael and Jamal are rubbing it in by saying things like, "you have it bad, don't you faggot?", and "I bet you could take those cocks just as good!" Funny thing is I'm not upset because they are right!

I look over at the girls and they are giving the wettest blowjobs I've ever seen. Elle has her tongue buried deep in Julio's ass and he is stroking his massive cock and slapping her body with it. Chloe has Dredd's cock as far as she can down her throat, with half of it is still yet to go down!

The guys tongues are working the girls cunts feverishly. Elle and Chloe's bodies are shaking with uncontrollable pleasure! Jax pulls his tongue out of Chloe's twat and she squirts her juices all over the deck and has an earth shattering orgasm! Elle is getting her ass worked over by Shane's tongue while getting face fucked by Mandingo's 13" cock and stroking two others. Mandingo pulls out and she screams that she's coming. Elle shakes violently and squirts all over Shane. He takes the brunt of her massive orgasm and starts laughing at how much cum shot out of her well worked pussy!

After the girls sucked all their cocks for about 45 minutes and had a couple orgasms, Chloe straddled Anton's 12" cock and it sank in balls deep in her pussy. Elle straddled Jason's 12" cock and began riding it like a bronc! After their pussies were both gushing massive amounts of juices, Isaiah and Sky inserted their 12" cocks in the girls throats and began face fucking them.

The girls were doing their best to take the massive cocks. Eventually they got them balls deep down their well relaxed and stretched throats. I don't think they were quite ready for what was coming next!

Dredd got in behind Chloe and Julio behind Elle. They lubed up the girls asses and slowly inserted their anaconda cocks! Once the massive heads punched through they began to insert inch after inch. There was resistance after about 8 inches. The guys slowed down and let the girl's sphincters relax around their rock hard BBC's. After a couple minutes of coaxing they were balls deep in white girl ass! Both girls had 38 inches of black cock buried in their holes!

Out of nowhere I hear applause and realize we are amongst a regatta of boats in the Montego Bay Area. There are loads of partying vacationers getting a free sex show from our boat!

The girls have switched positions and are riding Jack Napier and Mandingo's 13" cocks reverse cowgirl in their asses. Shane and Sky are deep in their pussies. Anton and Jax are stretching their throats. Elle is stroking Isaiah and Jason's cocks, Chloe is stroking Dredd and Julio's black snakes! Each girl is servicing 5 cocks at once!

I overhear the Director telling Michael his girls are killing it for their first time on film. He says, "they will make a lot of money if they want to."

After being fucked thoroughly in all their holes and experiencing multiple orgasms the girls get back on their knees together and get ready for a bukkake. One by one the guys release their massive loads on the girls faces. Rope after rope of cum plasters their faces until they are both frosted thickly with cum! First Elle cleans Chloe's face by licking it clean then Chloe returns the favor for Elle. The crowd shows their appreciation!

There is no rest for the wicked, the guys all take a blue pill and it's not long before they are rock hard for the return trip! The girls are wore out but don't quit. They take a brutal punishment of double vaginal penetration, double anal penetration and multiple creampies on the ride back. In all the guys came two more times, all in their ass and pussies. These guys were so deep in their pussies that they were directly cumming on their cervix!

By the time we got back to Negril the girls had been fucked for 7 hours straight by 10 of the longest, hardest, blackest cocks in the porn business and were completely exhausted! My girls were Blacked like never before and they loved every minute and every inch they took!

We grabbed hamburgers and fries from the beach grill at the hotel and went back to the room for some much needed recovery. Back in the room, Michael informed us that the girls made 20,000 dollars each for the day and can sign a contract to film 20 more movies and be exclusive Blacked girls for 250,000 dollars each if they're interested. He said he will get 10 percent of their earnings. They will have personal websites set up for additional earnings. They will have molds made of their pussy and ass for silicone fuck toys and sell them on their site. They will perform live cam shows for their fans, sell anything of theirs that they choose. The girls become very excited about the news!

Days 4 and 5 were resting days where Michael and Jamal used the girls for their personal playthings. We hung out naked around the pool, except for my cock cage. I got to clean up the cum from the girls pussies and asses after their fuck sessions and we all just relaxed allowing the girls to get their energy back and well stretched holes a little break. Michael asked what we wanted to do on day 6 and the girls both said they wanted to see me used like a whore. Jamal laughed, Michael said, "let me see what I can do to make that happen."

Day 6

I awoke to the sounds of lovemaking in the rooms again. This wasn't sex, this was sensual lovemaking sounds. The girls were letting Michael and Jamal know that they loved them. I had officially lost my wife to BBC and my daughter had staked her claim as well that she was BBC only from this point forward! I knew my role was to be a cuckold for both of them and serve Michael and Jamal's needs.

After room service had brought us breakfast and we all showered I heard a knock at our door. Michael told me to answer that. I opened the door and there were 3 gorgeous big tittied black women. They had flat stomachs with six pack abs, beautiful toned muscular arms, and firm Brazilian asses on them! I thought I was dreaming. Michael yelled from the room, "invite them in boy!" Then said, "they are today's entertainment."

12