Wife's Public BBC Gangbang Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael, Jamal and the girls came out of the room and Michael introduced the women as Nia, Regina and Vanessa. Then said, "ladies, this is Elle, Chloe and he is boy!"

After the introductions were made, Nia, in a commanding voice, told me to go out to the patio and get on my knees! I surprisingly didn't think twice and did what I was told. I only had my cage and collar on as usual.

Vanessa stepped outside and made an announcement to the pool patrons with full view of our patio. "Does anyone here have any objections to being witness to us using this boy sexually on our patio in full view?" The crowd responded with their approval. Vanessa then said, "let the games begin then!"

Nia and Regina soon joined us on the patio. They were dressed in black leather strapped outfits that wrapped around their breasts leaving them exposed. The straps were attached to a harness around their waist that was crotchless. Their pussies were smooth and beautiful! Nia had a bag in her hand that she set on the table and opened up. She pulled out a leash and attached it to my collar. She then pulled out a bottle of numbing anal lube. Upon seeing that I became a little nervous.

Nia then said, "are you ready to meet what will become your newest friend?" I nodded yes, hesitantly.

Nia told me to close my eyes and don't open them until she commands me. I close my eyes and hear shuffling and a loud click. She commands me to open my eyes and I see the biggest black dildo I have ever seen! Nia says, "say hi to Dick Rambone!" I am shocked to see 18 inches of cock as big around as a Red Bull can!

Vanessa says, "we are going to stretch your boi pussy until it is balls deep!"

I respond, "there's no way that'll fit!"

Regina yells for all to hear, "first of all faggot, you will refer to us as Mistress at all times! Second, you have no idea how much your pussy will stretch. Lastly, we aren't stopping until it's balls deep, so get prepared!"

Nia then stood in front of me, lifted the huge dildo up and buried my face in her snatch. "Eat until your heart's content," she said, as she draped the heavy phallus over my head! Regina lubed up my ass while Vanessa strapped a smaller black dildo onto her harness and began to slowly work it into my anal fuck hole. It wasn't long before the 7" dildo was all the way in and being jackhammered in and out! Regina switched places with Nia and I began to lick her cunt to wetness!

Vanessa finished reaming my ass with the little dildo and pulled out a very thick 10" black dildo, snapped it on her harness and began working it in. Nia pulled out some nipple clamps on a chain and clamped them on, then hooked the chain to my collar. Every time I lifted my head it would pull hard on my nipples. That hurt like hell!

I could see Elle, Chloe, Jamal and Michael sitting at the patio table enjoying the show. People from the pool were walking over to get a closer look, and I could see many people filming with their cameras.

Regina stepped away from me eating her sweet pussy. Nia stepped around and began pressing that huge dildo to my lips. I got the message and began licking the long shaft up and down. I kept trying to insert it in my mouth but could pretty much only get the head in. Meanwhile, Vanessa was thoroughly working that big 10" cock in and out of my fuck hole. My little dick was dripping cum through its cage all over the place.

Michael shouts, "you know you're a full blown faggot when your little boy clit cums without you ever touching it!" The girls and the crowd laughed loudly at that, to my embarrassment!

Vanessa and Nia then switched places and before I knew it there was a 10" black rubber cock being shoved down my throat. I could taste my own ass on the cock but didn't care. I found myself more challenged with getting it down my throat balls deep and having fun trying. I began to feel the pressure of a huge cock pressing at my pucker, and could feel it win the battle as it entered my fuck hole. It made sort of a popping sound as the massive mushroom head infiltrated my tight hole!

I heard Regina moaning, so I pulled off the cock in my mouth to see Chloe with her tongue deep in Regina's pussy, while Elle was sucking her titties! As the huge phallus began to disappear deeper and deeper in my pussy, it stretched and loosened my hole, I realized my girls and I were now slaves to the black race. I loved the feel of being filled up in my ass and embraced my newfound faggot status! The pleasurable pain coming from my tight hole told me I could never get enough black cock and would constantly crave it.

The girls were now sucking Michael and Jamal's massive black cocks. Regina has pulled another Dick Rambone dildo out of the bag and is swapping back and forth between Elle and Chloe's cunts. I lost eye contact as Vanessa again penetrated my throat, and didn't stop until I had gagged and relaxed my throat until it was balls deep.

The pain subsided from my ass and I could feel it had relaxed my sphincter fully. Nia sensed this also and pushed that full 18" in to the hilt! That cock was way up in my stomach and it felt amazing! Once my pussy became accustomed to the cock, Nia began to long stroke it out and in! She was pulling out 16 inches and pushing all the way back in with each stroke. My ass gripped the shaft as she pulled out like it didn't want to let go! My dick was shooting cum almost continuously at this point. I had never felt anything like this ever before.

I could hear Elle and Chloe screaming that they were cumming. They squirted non stop while Regina was fucking them in the ass and the men were face fucking them like whores!

That 18" cock was now feverishly fucking my ass with no resistance! My little clit was dripping cum and my legs were shaking uncontrollably. I had been on my hands and knees for at least 45 minutes by know, so Nia pulled out of my fuck hole and I was laid across the patio table on my back. Nia put my legs in the air and re-entered my now well gaped ass. Regina moved over from the girls and made me clean their ass and pussy juices off the long black shaft of her dildo!

The fucking that Regina is giving me is now fast and hard. My head is hanging off the back of the table and Vanessa is again shoving her 10" cock down my throat. I can feel the balls hit my nose each time she penetrates me fully! Cum is now pooling on my stomach as it drips continuously from my clit.

Three large black men approach the patio and ask the girls if they can have a turn at the faggot? It's agreed that what I need is a cum bath and they tell them sure!

The three men strip, revealing long thick black cocks. One of the guys cocks is almost hitting his knees it hangs so low! I feel the dildos abandon their raid on my holes and the real deal takes their place! The low hanger begins fucking my ass violently and hard. The other two well hung black men begin alternating fucking my throat.

The girls are enjoying the fucking I'm taking and make fun of my clit dripping profusely. Chloe says, "look how easily dad became a black cock faggot!"

Elle responds, "I knew it was only a matter of time, he got jealous watching us being fucked."

After about an hour of being fucked by all three men, I took my first huge load of cum down my well stretched throat with ease. Load number two unloaded and down the hatch it went.

I heard someone from the crowd say, "what a faggot cum dump!"

Load three went down my throat and I swallowed it whole as well! "You have it bad for black cock boy," came from the audience.

The three men dressed, thanked Vanessa, Regina and Nia for letting them use me. Regina said, "they're available anytime for more fun if needed!" she then added, "the faggot is here for two more days and available for any black cock that wants to fuck him!"

Nia had come up behind me while I was back on my knees. "Down on all fours faggot," she commanded. I immediately obeyed and felt her hand at my newly stretched fuck hole. "I want to see how gaped you are right now." I then felt her push her whole hand in and she started to fist fuck me.

Vanessa came over and put some anal cream on Nia's forearm and I felt a pleasurable pain that was indescribable. I did my best to look around at her, and noticed she had her arm almost to her elbow buried in my stretched out boy pussy. Elle said, "just look at how much of a faggot you have become Sweetie!" My dick somehow was still leaking and a string of cum hung down from my cage to a pool of cum on the patio concrete.

Nia pulled her arm out after about ten minutes, told me to get up and go clean my slut self up. I went in and showered. When I returned the three mistresses were gone, Elle and Chloe were finishing up sucking Michael and Jamal's cocks and the crowd had gone back to lounging around the pool again.

We all relaxed in the room the rest of the day before going out to dinner. Michael told Elle and Chloe to wear the sexy club dresses but no underwear.

Jamal handed Chloe a key and told her to unlock my cage, "the faggot has earned some time out of it," he stated. Michael told me to wear some clothes as well but no underwear. "I want you easily accessible if anyone wants to use your fuck holes," he said.

The girls dresses were so tight their nipples were trying to poke through the fabric. The fabric plunged down and barely covered their tits and ended just barely below their asses, making their shaved pussies available for all to see when they sat down.

We had a nice surf and turf dinner and hung out by the beach bar for a relaxing evening. Michael asked the girls what they wanted to do for the last day tomorrow before we head home the following day. Two beautiful black men approached us and commanded me to get on my knees and suck their big black cocks!

I did as ordered and began deep throating their nine inch cocks. Elle answered Michael's question saying, "Chloe and I really want to just hang out and make love to you and Jamal all day." She then went on to say, " I want to ride both of your cocks and just be fucked all day long by the two of you!" I continued sucking the two black cocks until they fed me my protein loads and we all went back to the room for the night.

Once back at the room the girls decided to swap men for the night, Elle and Jamal went to one room, Chloe and Michael to the other. They left the doors to the rooms open so I could hear everything that was going on. The passionate moaning and screaming told me that the girls were very much enjoying the pounding they were getting! I eventually fell off to sleep listening to the them making love to their black gods!

Day 7

I woke up to the sound of knocking on the room door. I got up looked in on the girls to see them snuggled up to their men. They each had a hand gripping hold of their masters cock while they slept. I went to the door and answered it. Standing in front of me were four Black Adonis'. "Let us in faggot," one said. I stepped aside, opened the door and they came in.

Before I knew it, I was being fucked in the ass and throat while I was stroking a cock in each hand. I heard but couldn't see Chloe say, "you're getting good at that daddy." While I was taking the extreme pounding the girls swapped their men back and came out to the living room to join us.

The girls hopped on to Michael and Jamal's lap and began riding their cock's up their asses. Elle was riding the length of Michael's cock like she was riding a slow moving mechanical bull! Moving up and down his shaft as it slowly entered all the way in to the hilt, then re-appeared as it exited out to the head then back in again. This went on until he shot his load deep in Elle's ass. I could tell she lovingly worshiped Michael and made passionate love to his cock!

Chloe was riding Jamal's cock up her ass like a whore in heat! "Fuck me hard Daddy," she said to Jamal. "Make me your black cock slut!" My daughter was proud to be BBC owned!

My ass was being stretched by two cocks at a time now and I stroked the other two while watching my girls fuck their men. Elle looked at me and our eyes met. She had a big smile on her face, which was her way of saying she enjoyed watching me being fucked by BBC.

I heard Elle ask Michael to have all her holes fucked at the same time. Then Chloe said "me too, Daddy!"

Michael told the four guys to have me clean their cocks and go two to Elle and two to Chloe.

The two I was stroking went over to my daughter. The two in my ass pulled out and I sucked them clean! I was soon a spectator watching my wife and daughter take a cock in their ass, pussy and throat!

They were being used like a fuck toy and it turned me on watching, not to mention how much they loved being the fuck toy! Watching them take bbc deep in all their holes and seeing the happiness on their faces was hot!

They fucked the girls through multiple orgasms for a couple hours before they flooded their pussies with cum. I was then instructed to clean out both of them with my tongue. We had literally fucked most of the day away knowing we had to be at the airport in the morning.

Time to head home and get the girls ready to start their porn careers!

12