All Comments on 'Wife's Public BBC Gangbang Ch. 05'

by JJsbbcaddiction

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love this nasty little story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well, the girls only shot one video the whole time they were there? There should have been at least three. At least the guys let the women "rest" after that big video day. Nice to see that they did put the husband in a cage but it should have been one with a shock setting as well as little nubs (or spikes) that would hurt him when he go hard. All in all a good story that the black guys were caring group that did not whip or beat their girls. I wonder what is going to happen after they all get back home.

HerrA44HerrA448 months ago

salopp gesagt einfach nur geil, sollte zeitnah fortgesetzt werden

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

What happens when they get home? That's easy. In a normal reality, the mother is served with divorce papers and is never allowed to enter his home again and whatever footage is available of the Nigger Whores is sent to her family friends and colleagues. They will be outed. They won't have any friends except in the porn industry, because whenever they try to socialize outside of it, films and pictures of them having sex with black people pop up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous