All Comments on 'Wife's Secret Fantasy'

by pantiepervMI

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter5 months ago

I know many wives that have that fantasy. I have had a few of their husbands service me

Pretty_Sissy_JuliePretty_Sissy_Julie5 months ago

You did a great job of painting the picture with your words. i would love for you to read some of my stories. Thanks again, love julie

phallustinephallustine5 months ago

Oh, if only. Thank you for a delightful rendition.

grizzley123grizzley1235 months ago

A nearly perfect story. I would give it a six if I could. Please promise a chapter 2 and 3 and 4. ….

SublegloverSubleglover5 months ago

Well written and erotic

luvtodoitluvtodoit5 months ago

Well done, a very sexy story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My fantasy, too. I just wish my wife shared it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

in all these stories..

I have to wonder what the wifes reaction would be to see her husbands dick soft and shriveled at her "demands".

Would she realize how messed up she has made the marriage ? and stopped everything..

Bistra88Bistra885 months ago

Awesomeness manifesting physically.....I couldn't stop reading if i had to, so I am now almost about to pee my pants, thankfully I'm still too hard to pee.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I wish that my beautiful wife would make me suck a cock and swallow all of that cum. I love licking my own cum off her big belly or cumming directly into my mouth. Sucking a cock would be my ultimate fantasy and even better if it came directly out of my wife's hairy pussy.

the6ulprsnthe6ulprsn5 months ago

Excellently done! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If I could only get my wife to indulge in this with me. Thinking it’s time to have a conversation with her.

BonebibrainBonebibrain5 months ago

Outstanding sorry… tried to relate as the mast rose to full glory 😊

Great story to thrill the brain and the groinage… will b reading all of ur stories!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story and my dream to have her cum as I suck a cock… would also like to clean my lover’s cock, still semi-hard as he slowly pulls out of wifey’s freshly fucked cunt..their total slave..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

In my earlier days I had many encounters like this, but I was a willing participant. Got married later to a lady who knew my history and tried a 3 way with me and another bi guy but she really wasn't into it. Oh well, at least she tried. I sometimes miss it a little but we're happy so that's what counts most.

Oscarmeyer50Oscarmeyer505 months ago

Thanks for the great story. I was so hot and I am so hard. I would love to begin my bisexual life with an encounter like this! 😜

Upallnite00Upallnite003 months ago

I have read this story twice and love it .. ❤️

WaymoorecWaymoorec3 months ago

I loved your story. Especially how she is so supportive and encouraging. I’d love to have a cock in my mouth with a woman whispering in my ear how sexy I look. Well-written too.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

We started like that..I was doing a good deed, fulfilling my wife’s crazy fantasy..with a gay friend of ours, it seemed almost innocent, right?…the first time he shot in my mouth I knew I was hooked…submissively eating my wife’s cunt wasn’t so exciting anymore..I thought deeply fingering myself might help…I needed a gay top dominating me and breeding my boipussy…god so hot..

MK

15091962150919623 months ago

Enjoyed this story, loved the way it evolved. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My wife and I were making out very heavy in our living room one night when somebody rang our doorbell. I wrapped a throw around blanket around myself and went to the door. It was one of our friend's. He just wanted to retrieve something that he left earlier in the day. One thing led to another and we ended up in a threesome. He went down on me .my wife seeing that told me to repay the favor. I hesitated and she started to push my head towards his cock. Telling me that she wants me to. Almost demanding me to. I found myself going down on him. And after a minute or so she joined in taking turns. She was getting horny as hell watching me blow him. I was very awkward at first. But then I decided to just do what I liked done. And I found myself becoming very comfortable in blowing him..

He didn't cum in my mouth that night. But over the next few days my wife and I talked about it. And she explained how turned on she was with it. And asked , a few times, if I was willing to do it again. I admitted that after doing it once it really didn't seem or feel so taboo anymore. She persuaded me a week or so later to do it again. After that it just seemed to be a normal activity blowing each other. She even suggested trying anal. But that is where I drew 5he line with a big NO. She never pushed the issue. But our porn viewing seemed to have a lot of bi- males in the movies that she rented. It never seemed to bother me watching them with her. That was her thing.

TBone3825TBone38253 months ago

Close enough to my reality to make it not only a hot read but a nice stroll down memory lane. Can’t wait to read the next installment.

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

Fantastic and erotic story…a must read! We need more stories like this, and I’d love to read about their future and how far Annie can get JD to go for love.

thomsubCDcocksuckerthomsubCDcocksucker3 months ago

Great build up! Definitely got me erect and longing for that scenario in my life. My only suggestion would have been to have some gagging/deep throating action. And a little bondage but those are my kinks. Loved it! (Plenty of pre-cum oozing while ready!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpantiepervMI@pantiepervMI
40something closeted married man looking to write some of my experiences and fantasies. I can also be found on twitter @pantiepervMI.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES