Wife's Secret Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly leaned forward and licked the tip. Gary's cockhead was softer, spongier, than I expected. I could smell his lavender bodywash, but luckily it didn't really have a taste - certainly not an offensive one.

"That's it, JD," Gary said from above me. "Take your time, get to know my cock, then do to me what you like having done to you."

I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around Gary's cockhead, rolling my tongue over the tip. Gary let out a deep groan, followed quickly by the unmistakable sound of Annie turning on her rabbit.

"Fuck, JD," Gary growled. "That feels so good. Do you like serving my cock?"

After hesitating briefly, I nodded yes. I honestly didn't hate it so far, but I knew we were far from done. The grand finale was what had me nervous.

"Oh baby," I heard Annie purr from her chair. "You have no idea how sexy you look right now. Mmmm...fuck, this is even better than I dreamed."

Gary rested his hand on the top of my head, and started gently guiding me back and forth, not forcing me too deep, but definitely pressing the issue. I could feel his hardness pushing deeper into my mouth as he rocked me back and forth.

I don't know if it was instinct, trying to put on a good show for Annie, or because I was genuinely enjoying it, but I reached up and grabbed a hold of Gary's ass, squeezing and kneading his cheeks.

A loud "FUCK" broke the silence of the room as Annie's orgasm exploded from deep inside of her. I couldn't see her, but I knew exactly what she looked like thrashing around in her chair as wave after wave of pleasure radiated from her toy through her body.

"Damn, girl! That was incredible," Gary exclaimed once Annie finally regained some semblance of control.

It was so weird, even though I wasn't touching Annie - I wasn't even all that close to her - I felt a great deal of pride that she came that hard. My actions got her that horny. In my head, I was taking credit for her orgasm.

By this point, Gary was starting to leak precum. I got a slight taste of it while he gently pumped my mouth. It was sweeter than I expected. He changed the rhythm, moving from quick, shallow bobs to long, deep, slow strokes.

"JD, you are a natural cocksucker," Gary said. "Keep this up and I'm going to have such a big load for you."

I heard Annie let out a long moan, but I wasn't sure if it was because Gary called me a cocksucker or if it was the anticipation of his cum shooting in my mouth. Either way, I was overjoyed that I was making her so happy.

There was a rustling, then I felt Annie's presence - and heard the muffled sounds of her toy - right next to me. She leaned in for a better view and I could feel her hot breath on my neck.

"Fuuuccckkkk," she groaned out. "Baby, this is so hot.You look so sexy with Gary's cock in your mouth. My pussy's on fire watching you. Suck his cock so good, baby. Please him. Make him cum so hard."

Gary's formerly smooth rhythm started to become rougher and ragged. I had been in his shoes before and knew that meant he was getting ready to unload. This was the moment I had been dreading. I just kept reminding myself that I was doing it for Annie, for her happiness.

Suddenly, Gary's movements stopped and I felt his cock stiffen, swell, and then the first spurt hit the back of my throat. He growled long and low as he shot rope after rope into my mouth. I swallowed each quickly, afraid to let his cum and the taste linger on my tongue. After the last little bit dribbled out of his cock, he stepped back, pulling out of my mouth.

The bitter aftertaste made me wish I'd planned ahead with something to wash Gary's seed down, but my wife had other plans. Annie was on me quickly, kissing me deeply, her tongue exploring my mouth, getting a taste of him as well. Her moans told me she was cumming on her toy again while we made out.

When she came down and the kissing stopped, I looked up to see Gary a few feet away with a goofy, satisfied grin on his face. I had to laugh thinking back on all the times Annie had made fun of me for that exact same look.

"Gary," she said softly, "thank you so much. This was everything I wanted and so much more. I knew I could trust you and that you would make this a night to remember - and boy did you!"

We all burst out laughing. There had been some tension rebuilding in the room, and Annie's joke popped that bubble.

"While I appreciate what you did for me, for us, I think JD and I need to reconnect," she continued. "I'm not kicking you out or anything but, um, I am," Annie giggled at her own joke.

Gary gathered up his clothes and quickly got dressed. Annie, now clad in a robe, escorted him downstairs while I flopped on the bed, my mind in overdrive. There was no way I was going to process the night before Annie returned, but the brief moment of silence was a welcome break.

I was trying to come to terms with the fact that I had sucked another man's cock - and swallowed his cum - when Annie bounced back into the room, shed her robe, and curled up next to me.

"So," she said coyly, "how was your night?"

I snorted with laughter. "Well, it wasn't my typical Saturday night," I said, trying to be funny, too.

"Seriously, what are you thinking?" she asked. "And be honest, ok?"

"Ok, so while I'm not going to go seek it out again," I said slowly, trying to form a coherent thought as I talked, "I didn't hate it. I don't want to do it every weekend, but if you wanted to from time to time - like for a special occasion or something - I would to make you happy."

Annie squealed with excitement and grabbed a hold of my hard, aching cock. She gave me a couple of quick strokes, then threw her leg over my body and climbed on top of me. There was an unmistakable heat radiating from between her legs and things only got hotter when she slid her dripping wet pussy over my needy member.

"Oh baby, you were so fucking hot," she said, rocking back and forth on top of me. "I loved it so much. You...mmmm...with that big cock...oh...in your mouth...aahhhhhh!"

Her body went rigid and her pussy gripped my dick hard as another orgasm overwhelmed her. I grabbed her hips and started fucking her from below, so eager to experience the same pleasure as well. It only took a few thrusts in her hot, tight pussy before I reached the point of no return. I roared as toe-curling orgasm hit and I erupted inside of her.

Annie collapsed on top of me as we both did our best to catch our breath. She kissed me deeply, then rolled off to my side, cuddling up close and purring as I rubbed her ass.

After a few moments, she propped herself up on an elbow and looked me dead in the eye. "I know you did that for me tonight," she said earnestly. "I love you so much for doing everything you can to make me happy. I promise you I won't ask you to do that all the time, but I do want to do it again...and again," she said with a giggle.

I just smiled at her. My mind was so fried after the whole night, I couldn't have put my thoughts together even if I wanted to. We cleaned up and crawled into bed, spooning until sleep quickly overtook us.

12