Wife's Secret Fantasy Pt. 02

Story Info
Couple further explores wife's fantasy of hubby sucking cock.
4.4k words
4.62
15.9k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/07/2024
Created 12/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always been a light sleeper, but after the events of last night, I must have been exhausted. I didn't notice my wife crawl under our sheets and begin to wake my sleeping cock until the sexy dream I was having slowly morphed into reality. Only then did I realize that Annie was making a real effort to wake me from the dead. I moaned and moved, which caused her to double her efforts.

She's an incredibly talented and enthusiastic cocksucker, and this morning she wasn't holding anything back. She worked over my knob, licking, sucking, slurping, drooling, until I couldn't take it anymore.

"Fuck baby," I rasped, "if you keep that up, you're going to make me cum."

Instead of pulling back, she deep throated my 6.5" cock and moaned around me. That pushed me over the edge. I lifted my hips, groaned, and filled her hot mouth. Annie milked every drop out of me before climbing back up the bed so that we were face to face.

She leaned down and gave me a big kiss, the faint taste of cum still fresh in her mouth.

"Thanks," I said, a little out of breath and still in disbelief. "What brought that on?"

"Well," she said, acting shy all of a sudden, "I wanted to make sure you knew how much I enjoyed last night and how happy you made me."

"I thought you did that last night," I said with a chuckle. "Or don't you remember trying to ride me right through the mattress?"

She giggled melodiously. "Last night was for me. This morning was all about you."

She gave my cock a gentle squeeze, then hopped out of bed, ready to start her day. I wasn't so eager to get up and moving, needing a little quiet time to process what had happened the night before. I still couldn't really believe that I had sucked off Annie's friend - with her watching! - to completion feet from where I now lay.

Even more shocking to me, I didn't hate it. It wasn't like a switch had been flipped and I was going to grab some knee pads before running off to the nearby cruising park, but I knew that when - not if - Annie asked about doing it again, I was going to say yes.

I had one nagging thought in the back of my mind that I couldn't shake, though. Did Annie still respect me? Or would she think less of me now that she had watched me suck and swallow her co-workers cum? Had my place in our relationship been diminished in her eyes by trying to make her happy?

Neither of us mentioned that night during our typically busy week of work and parenting. Aside from a few sly looks and smiles, everything was perfectly normal, which only added to the weirdness in my mind. How could things be so typical after we - I - had done that?

It wasn't until Friday evening, after the kids had crashed and I settled in with a bourbon and mystery novel, that Annie broke the ice.

"So," she said, sounding unsure of herself. "Can we talk about, you know, last weekend?"

I put down my book, but not my glass, and nodded yes. She looked relieved, climbing into my lap.

"I feel like we've been walking on eggshells all week," she said. "I want to get it all out there, ok?"

"Sure," I replied, trying to sound reassuring.

"Now that you've had a week to process, I kinda want to know what's going on in your head. Are you still ok with what we did?"

I gave her a hug, trying to ease the concern obvious in her voice.

"I am," I said softly. "It's - it's a weird thing, you know? I never would have done it if you didn't ask, but it was really exciting to see you so happy and hot over the whole thing. I know I wasn't touching you or anything, but I really felt like when you were cumming watching me with Gary, that it was because of me, you know? I realize it was your toy doing the physical work, but I like to think it's because of me that got you there mentally."

"Totally," she said quickly. "I've never cum like that on that toy, any toy, like I did that night. It was like I was directing my fantasy porn and you were getting it exactly right."

I smiled. I loved this woman so much and making her happy was the best thing in the world. If it meant I had to suck a cock every now and then to see her smile this wide, that was beginning to seem like a very small price to pay.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked, unsure if I really wanted to go down this road.

"Of course! You can ask me anything you want," she replied confidently.

"Have you," I started, haltingly, "has how you feel about me changed? Like, do you think less of me because I did...that?"

She quickly wrapped her arms around me and gave me a smoldering kiss. When she finally broke the kiss, she looked deeply into my eyes.

"I didn't think it was possible to be happier with you until that night," she said earnestly. "I know you did that just to make me happy, to fulfill my fantasy. I feel so grateful that you didn't just say 'no'. It takes such a strong man to put himself in such a vulnerable position. So, do I think less of you? Fuck no. If anything, the pedestal I put you on got higher than I ever thought possible."

I grabbed her face and gave her a deep, passionate kiss, my growing cock pressing against her shapely ass as she filled my lap.

She stood and reached for my hand. "Now," she said in a commanding voice, "let's go to bed and I'll show you just how much I think of you."

I quickly downed my drink and took her hand as she led me into the bedroom. As soon as I closed the door behind me, Annie was naked and on her knees before me, working on my already hard cock with her talented mouth.

"Use me," she said between sucks, "like Gary used you."

The last time I tried to hold her head while she was blowing me, I was told in no uncertain terms that if I ever did that again, she'd bite down - hard. Now, she was begging me to do it. I grabbed the top of her head and started to rhythmically guide her head. I didn't push her too hard, though, because using her mouth wasn't my ultimate goal that night.

When I started getting close, I pulled back, freeing myself from her mouth. She pouted a little, but her smile quickly returned when I motioned for her to climb onto the bed. Annie got on all fours as I climbed behind her, grabbing her left hip as I guided my throbbing dick into her dripping wet pussy. She was so wet I easily slipped balls deep with one thrust.

Annie groaned and pushed her round ass back against me. I pumped her with slow, long, deep thrusts and she reacted with a loud moan each time I bottomed out.

"Are you thinking about me sucking Gary's cock?" I asked while I fucked my sexy wife.

She moaned louder and I felt her tight pussy grip me a little harder. I reached down and rubbed her hard clit as I slowly picked up the pace.

"Are you thinking about me on my knees, his hand on my head, moaning as he gets so close to..." I was going to continue teasing her, but the orgasmic screams she unleashed would have drowned me out. I decided now was my turn. I grabbed both of her hips hard and began pounding her relentlessly through her orgasm.

I don't know if it was the tightness of her pussy, the screams of passion, or just the overall eroticism of the situation, but I quickly felt my balls tighten to my body and my cock swell and erupt inside of my sexy wife with a loud grunt.

We collapsed on the bed, holding each other and trying to catch our breath, letting the post-coital bliss wash over us. Eventually, my heart rate returned to normal and we reluctantly untangled, getting ready for the the sleep of the well-fucked.

Nothing more was said about our adventure with Gary until a couple of months later. The holiday party for Annie's company was a legendary affair. Hosted at a hotel downtown, most of the couples, including us, reserved rooms for the night. Driving home after was nothing short of a deathwish. Annie's folks always came to town to watch the kids, giving us the freedom married and horny parents desire.

It was a couple of weeks before the party that Annie finally broached the subject of Gary.

"Hey hon, can we talk about the holiday party?" she asked me, a slightly concerned look on her face.

"Sure baby," I replied with more confidence than I felt. "What's up?"

"Well," she said with obvious uncertainty in her voice, "I was wondering how you'd feel about a, um, repeat performance?"

"Repeat performance? With Gary?" I asked, stalling for time, knowing full well that's what she meant. She quickly nodded yes. "I mean, if we can figure out a way to keep it a secret from your co-workers then, I guess it would be ok."

I expected her to break out into a big smile, but she still had an uncomfortable air about her.

"Well, um, that's not all," she said slowly. "So, Gary has a boyfriend now..."

I raised an eyebrow at this new information. Annie and Gary were friends and usually she shared gossip about his life with me, but this boyfriend came out of left field.

"And, yeah, he, um, might know what we did," she said with a fearful look on her face.

"Might?" was my sarcastic response.

"Um, yeah, he does," she said, quickly caving. "From what Gary said, they were talking about past lovers and Gary mentioned the straight husband of a co-worker and, well, Paul - that's his boyfriend - begged him for the story and Gary finally gave in and told him. Are you mad?"

I took a deep breath and decided to think before speaking. I wasn't thrilled that Gary had told anyone about our night and worried about the tale getting spread further, I couldn't fault him for being honest about his past with his new boyfriend, even if it was something small that some - most? - people would leave off their conquest list.

"I'm not happy," I said slowly, "but I'm not mad. I am a little worried about word getting out and us getting a reputation, though."

She looked happier, but still worried. Clearly, there was something else on her mind. I cocked an eyebrow, urging her to continue.

"So, here's the other part," she said, fumbling with her reading glasses. "Paul's, um, asked if he can, you know, watch."

"What?!?"

"Well, he, um, Gary told him how hot it was and, I don't know, got Paul jealous or horny or something. He wants to watch and I guess see for himself."

My mind was running a mile a minute. I was concerned where this seemed to be heading, but at the same time, none of it was unreasonable at this point.

"Ok," I said slowly, "so, what now? You clearly have a plan in mind."

"So," she said, climbing into my lap, "I was thinking maybe after the holiday party, they could come back to our room, you know, for a nightcap or something?"

"I've gotta say," I began, "I'm not really comfortable with all of this. Before, I said I was worried about being watercooler talk at your office. This feels like a really slippery slope. What happens if I say no?"

"With us? Nothing," she said firmly. "My concern is Gary. He really likes Paul and wants to make him happy, you know, like you make me."

Annie was playing dirty now, knowing how thrilled I was to excite her the way I did when Gary and I played. She was pushing the right buttons and she knew it.

"Ok, but only if they'll agree to my ground rules," I said firmly. "First, you and Paul have to leave your clothes on. Second, no masturbating, either. You'll have to wait until everyone retires to their separate quarters to seek relief. And third, I need an absolute guarantee from everyone that they won't say a word to anyone else. If any of these are an issue, then I'm out. Deal?"

Annie quickly grabbed a pen and wrote down my rules, then texted them to Gary.

"I agree," she said. "I can't speak for them, but I sure hope they agree!" She punctuated her excitement by giving me a long, passionate kiss.

Within hours, all parties had agreed to my terms. Annie showed her excitement over the next couple of weeks by trying to drain me practically every night. The woman was insatiable to the point that I actually had to beg off a couple times, a first for our marriage.

To anyone looking from the outside, party night was pretty typical. Annie had found a stunning dress and I did my best to keep pace wearing the most stylish suit I owned. We implored the kids to behave for their grandparents before hitting the road on our short drive downtown for the party. Annie went into the ballroom to mingle while I checked in and brought our bags to the room before joining her.

Her company must have had a good year because they went all out. Surf and turf for dinner, a live band, and top-shelf open bar had everyone living it up. My two left feet and I even did our best to keep up with Annie on the dancefloor, but to no avail.

Gary and Paul mostly kept their distance during the party, although we did mingle briefly with them. Paul seemed nice enough, though a little aloof, in our short conversation. I chalked it up to being in a publicly normal, but privately odd, situation.

Slowly, the ballroom began to empty out, with couples racing upstairs to finish what they started on the dancefloor. Annie and I had taken full advantage of the night out and open bar to get pretty well drunk. We decided it was time for us to take things upstairs as well. While I wanted that to just be the two of us, I knew that's not how it was going to go.

She pulled out her phone and quickly texted Gary our room number, then we walked hand-in-hand to the elevator. Despite the crowd of partygoers, Annie managed to grind her ass against me until we reached our floor, leaving me with an obvious and uncomfortable bulge as we made our way down the hall to our hotel room.

We entered our dimly lit room and walked towards the windows, taking in the view of the city with the twinkling lights reflecting off the bright, white snow. We had an amazing night and all I wanted to do was rip Annie's dress off and have my way with her. I kissed her deeply and started fumbling with her zipper when she pushed me away.

"Not so fast, cowboy," she said with a giggle. "You'll have your chance at me soon enough. Until then, someone said I need to keep my clothes on."

She busied herself, setting up a viewing area to her liking and ordering me to open the bottle of wine we'd brought along. I poured four glasses and set them on the coffee table. This time, I told myself, I'll be smart enough to save some to wash the taste down after.

Annie was nervously checking her hair in the mirror for the third time in less than five minutes when there was a knock at the door. She excitedly bounced over to let Gary and an apprehensive looking Paul enter our room. She greeted them both warmly and gestured them towards the lounge area of our suite, where both the wine and I were waiting.

We all sat, chatting away with Annie and Gary dominating the conversation, talking about who wore what ridiculous outfit to the soiree. They were totally oblivious to the fact that Paul looked entirely uncomfortable, but it wasn't lost on me. When there was a small lull in the conversation, I decided to step in.

"Paul," I said, seemingly waking him from a trance. "Are you ok? You look a little, I don't know, freaked out?"

He looked back and forth at all of us, his nervousness bubbling to the surface.

"It's just - it's weird, you know?" he asked rhetorically. "I mean, I came to your room with my boyfriend to watch his co-worker's straight husband service him...I mean, I know we talked about it but now that it's happening it's - it's so strange."

This was it, I thought. My chance to gracefully bow out of the proceedings and just take Annie to bed like I wanted. Play the good guy, offer him an opportunity to put an end to things, and I get credit for trying but I don't actually have to perform the act. I took my shot.

"I totally get it," I said. "Maybe we shouldn't do this tonight. I'm afraid it's going to cause an issue for you two," nodding at Gary, "and I don't want to be the reason you guys break up or anything. Maybe we should just finish the wine and call it a night?"

I could see in his eyes that Paul's mind was racing a mile a minute. It's one thing to talk about or fantasize seeing your partner with someone else, but going there in reality is a big step to take. I really thought he was going to back out.

"No," Paul said finally. "That's not what I want. I need to see for myself what it's like so my brain doesn't go crazy trying to fill in the gaps."

Annie was smiling so broadly, I thought her face might crack. Gary took Paul's hand and kissed it softly. I was the only one in the room not thrilled with his decision.

"Well," Gary said, standing. "No time like the present, right? Should we move to the bedroom?"

"No," Annie said sharply. "I want to see it right here. There's plenty of room for Paul and me to sit and watch."

"She's the boss," I said, which drew a huge laugh from all of us. I pointed towards Annie and in a fake authoritarian tone said, "Come undress me, woman."

She rolled her eyes, but did stand up and began unbuttoning my dress shirt, teasing my chest and nipples as she went. She slowly and sensually helped me out of my shoes, socks, and pants, leaving me standing there with a prominent erection tenting my boxer briefs. She gave my cock a squeeze through my underwear before pulling them down, leaving me stark naked.

It was only then that I remembered there were others in the room with us. Gary was naked, too, standing about halfway between Paul and me. In two steps, he was standing face-to-face inches from my body. I could feel the heat radiating off his skin. Annie quickly returned to her seat, making sure she had a great view of what was to come.

I took a deep breath, then sank to my knees. Even though I'd experienced Gary's cock before, it was still somewhat foreign to me. I took it gently in my hand, lightly squeezing and stroking in, eliciting a groan from above me and Annie off to my side. I could hear Paul shift in his seat, but he was watching silently.

After mustering up some courage, I leaned forward, drawing Gary's cockhead into my mouth. I licked the tip firmly, pressing my wide, flat tongue against his head. The taste was familiar and somewhat comforting. I'd done this before and I could do it again.

The brief silence in the room was broken by Annie, moaning out a long, slow, deep "Yes" as I started to bob on Gary's hard dick. Each time, I took a little more of his shaft into my mouth, working him in deeper and deeper. I felt like I was building a good rhythm when Paul piped up.

"Suck his balls," he said in an authoritative tone.

I pulled off Gary's cock, looking at Paul, uncertainty all over my face.

"You heard me," he growled. "Suck. His. Balls."

I looked at Annie, hoping she would bail me out, but as soon as I caught her lust-filled eyes, I knew what she was going to say.

"Do it, baby," she pleaded. "You know he'll love it."

Looking up, I met Gary's eyes. He gave me a comforting, encouraging nod. I grabbed his cock, holding it up out of the way, and began gently tonguing his balls through his sack. The groan that emerged from his body told me this is exactly what he needed.

"So hot," Paul said from the sidelines. "He's been begging me to do that, but I told him only bitches do that."

I was stunned and my face turned bright red. I was about to say something but Annie lept to my defense instead.

"Paul," she said sternly, "if you can't respect my husband, you'll have to leave. He is not a bitch. He is doing this for me - for my fantasies. He's the strongest, most secure man in this room. Any more of that shit," her voice rising, "and you can get the fuck out."

Paul slumped back in his chair, suitably chastened. I looked at Annie, who smiled at me and motioned for me to continue. Gary guided me back to his cock, pushing my head down gently, forcing his dick deep into my mouth. I quickly resumed my rhythm, bobbing up and down, trying to take more and more each time.

12