All Comments on 'Wife's Secret Fantasy Pt. 02'

by pantiepervMI

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
grizzley123grizzley1235 months ago

Strong men please their wives anyway they desire. What a hot story!

lc69hunterlc69hunter5 months ago

I have had wives have their husbands service me. It has nothing to do with humiliation or anything like that. She just thinks it is hot

louiseacdlouiseacd5 months ago
very hot

wish my x would have wanted me to do that, more ?

ilikeskin69ilikeskin695 months ago

Great story I have a couple of chances to suck in front of people. I love doing it....AL

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hopefully the wife is history soon. She thinks it’s so wonderful that he went along with her special fantasy but she doesn’t realize that you can only suck cock so many times before…My wife and I went out pretty regularly with a close mutual gay friend. Once when she was out of town he asked if he could do something for me. It kind of became a regular thing. Game over…

Upallnite00Upallnite003 months ago

#2 wow ..Great story can't wait for more..

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Paul seems to understand what’s going on..I like it when we go out with a gay couple..I get so turned on if I can feel a spark between me and both men, as we just have innocent chats. My wife likes it too. She probably thinks it’s so cool that these gay men seem to enjoy my company so much. I continue to be mainly submissive to her. She doesn’t know about my gay porn addiction yet. Although one morning she did mention that I had said something about “cocks” in my sleep. She didn’t ask anything more about it, although when she said it, I could feel my cock suddenly move to one side and instantly harden.

Really enjoying your stories..

MK

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

Well, well, well, chapter two was boiling hot as chapter 1 was. Was hoping they upped the activities instead it got a bit tamer, but still erotic and still a must read. On to the next chapter and my hopes are high. Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpantiepervMI@pantiepervMI
40something closeted married man looking to write some of my experiences and fantasies. I can also be found on twitter @pantiepervMI.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES