Wife's Secret Fantasy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard movement off to my left, and then felt Annie behind me. She reached down, taking a hold of my hard cock and sexily whispering in my ear, "Your rules never said I couldn't stroke you."

Her words and touch caused me to moan around Gary's hardness, which in turn caused his dick to jump in my mouth. I teased him, licking the underside of his cock while I bobbed and sucked. I must have been doing a good job because he started thrusting in time with my movements.

"I think he's going to cum, baby," Annie whispered. "Fuck, my pussy feels like it's on fire. Finish him off so we can go fuck."

I started sucking harder, faster, trying to finish him off so I could get to my ultimate goal of bedding down my hot, horny wife. I moaned again, this time on purpose, trying to push Gary's buttons.

His thrusts and breathing were getting ragged. He was starting to lose control and his moans were getting louder and louder, before he finally unleashed a deep growl at the same time he forced his swollen cock deep into my mouth.

The first spurt splashed against the back of my throat, somehow surprising me even though I knew Gary was about to cum. Caught off guard, I started to choke on Gary's seed, so I pulled his cock from my mouth. He wasn't done cumming, however, and the next several ropes coated my nose and cheeks.

There was a short period of deafening silence before everyone else in the room started talking over each other. I could make out a "holy fuck" from Paul, a breathless "Wow!" from Annie, and a deep sigh of satisfaction from Gary above me but the rest all kind of melded together.

I continued kneeling, keeping my eyes closed and feeling the hot jizz run down my face, gradually cooling along the way. Annie busied herself showing our guests out as I slowly regained my wits. I stood, fully intending on heading in to wash off my face until Annie ordered me to lay on the bed.

I lay there, eyes closed listening as she stripped down and climbed into bed, cuddling up against me. Her warm, soft body comforted me. Gently and deliberately, she licked every drop of Gary's seed from my face, cleaning me the same way a mother cat would to a kitten. All the while, heaping praise on me.

"Oh baby," she said excitedly, "that was the hottest thing ever. I'm so horny I'm losing my mind. I need you so fucking bad." She climbed up my body, positioning her dripping wet pussy right over my mouth. "Please, baby, make me cum, too."

I grabbed her ass and lowered her pussy to my waiting tongue. Usually, getting Annie off wasn't easy. It had taken us a long time to crack the code and find out what worked for her - for us. Tonight was different, though. I had barely begun licking her when her thighs squeezed my head and she screamed out in pleasure.

She partially collapsed on top of me, momentarily out of breath, before sliding down my body and impaling herself on my desperate cock. She was a woman possessed. The normal slow buildup of our lovemaking was out the window. She bounced hard and fast on my cock, rubbing her clit at the same time, then screaming again as her pussy contracted around my cock, milking me as an orgasm ripped through her body.

That's all it took for me as well. My boiling balls erupted, sending spurt after spurt of cum up into her tight, satisfied pussy as I groaned in pleasure.

Annie rolled off, curling up next to me, her fingers playing with my chest hair as I worked to catch my breath.

"That was incredible," she said, breaking the silence. "I hope you know how much I love you. I know how much you love me," she giggled.

I wrapped her up in a big hug. "I do, baby, I do," I said softly as I drifted off to sleep.

12