Wife's Sexual Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time we got to my house I had stopped my tears and even joined in the conversation of the other three. Oh I knew I was going to have sex, there was nothing I could do to stop that and I did not want to. I would try to enjoy it as much as I could and then Andre would be satisfied and hopefully he and Carl would leave and I would never see them again. I also knew I would have to have a conversation with Sarah after it was all done. I came to really enjoy her company and loved when she stayed over at my house to keep me company when Sean was away and I felt I loved her like a sister. I was no longer mad at her. After all didn't I tell her I should and wanted to have an affair and cheat on my husband for revenge? She was just encouraging what I suggested.

Once we got inside things did not go as I expected. I expected Andre would take me to my bedroom and Sarah and Carl would go to the guest bedroom that Sarah and I had basically made hers she spent a lot of time at my house. Instead Carl sat down on the love seat in our den and Andre sat on the sofa.

Sarah took off her heels and sat down very close to Carl who immediately put his arms around her and they started kissing. I took off my heels and sat down on the other side of the sofa and blushed at the other couple making out. I looked at Andre and he grinned and raised his eyebrows and I even giggled as I moved over to sit next to him. Andre did not waste any small talk and started kissing me and I kissed him back and it was not long before I found myself on my back on the couch, my dress hiked up, my legs spread, and Andre on top of me kissing my lips, neck, and ears.

I was moaning and whimpering once more in the pleasure of his kisses and I even took his hand and guided it to my breasts and then wrapped my arms around his back and I could feel his muscles under his thin white tee shirt. I had never made out like I was doing in front of anyone before and I found it humiliating but also such a turn on and I even opened my eyes when Andre was kissing my neck when I heard Sarah start to moan very loudly and I looked at Sarah and Carl and blushed even deeper at what I saw.

Sarah was sitting close to Carl and had moved her body lower on the love seat and was sitting facing straight. Carl had turned his body to hers and had her legs spread wide apart and her panties were half way down her thighs and her dress lifted way above her almost to her waist and he was fingering her pussy hard and fast.

I could see her pussy very clearly because it was shaved of any hair and it was so small and tight looking. I could see how wet she was and even heard the wet squishy noise it made when Carl was finger fucking her. I knew I should have averted my eyes but I could not and I watched them. I suddenly gave a loud gasp of pleasure when Andre inserted two fingers inside me and Sarah opened her eyes and caught me looking at her and she smiled at me and for about fifteen to twenty seconds we actually stared at one another's pussies as they got finger banged. Do to the angle of the couch I could see very clearly what was happening to Sarah but she could not see Andre's fingers inside me but from the noises I was making she knew Andre was fingering me hard and fast also. Both of us were moaning from the feeling of it but we still kept looking. I looked at her face and thought how sexy she looked with her so adorable cute face contorted with pleasure.

"Fuck, bitch, your pussy is so wet." Andre said and I focused back on him.

He did not need to tell me I was very wet. I could feel it myself. I honestly could not remember if I had ever been as wet as I was right then. I did not know if it was even possible but I could have sworn my pussy was so wet that it was actually dripping. I doubted if that was true but it felt that way and I could feel how drenched my fine pubic hairs were. I could even feel the dampness in crotch area of my panties against my thigh where Andre had pushed them to. My pussy was so wet that Andre's fingers slid in and out of me with ease. Even him calling me a "bitch" once more did not offend me, quite the opposite I actually enjoyed it.

I started kissing his lips and ran my hands over his muscular chest and through the coarse but small amount of chest hair. He was only eighteen and had not yet fully grown all the hair he was going to on his chest. I liked a man with chest hair. Sean had a nice set of chest hair on him and it felt do different from the soft fine hairs of my husband. Andre's was coarse and short and I liked how it felt against my fingers and wished he had more of it. Then there were his chest muscles! They were so hard and taunt and big and I ran my hands over his well defined pec and down to his stomach to feel his noticeable abs. I had never been with a man so muscular as Andre was. Both him and Carl shared almost the same type of body, Carl was a little thicker and taller but he also had well defined muscles. I even ran my tongue over the scar on his jaw that to me now was very sexy.

The first guy I ever had sex with was a little husky and my next boyfriend was slim in an almost feminine manner and Sean had a nice body but it was more swimmer type of muscles but not as noticeable or defined as Andre's or as big. I very much enjoyed the feel of his black body.

I moved my hand down even lower. I wanted to feel his penis, I wanted to feel how hard he was; but he stopped me for some reason. I briefly thought maybe he may have felt ashamed of the size of it, which was silly. I did not care at all if it was not big. I just wanted to feel it. I wanted to see it, to touch it, to put it in my mouth, and even to have him inside me. I wanted to give Andre the same pleasure he was giving me. But he just moved my hand away and I again out both hands on his back and dug my fingers into his flesh as I kept making sounds of pleasure.

"Ohh...GOD! That feels so good!" I moaned out.

Andre had pulled the top of my dress and it actually ripped but I did not care when he started pushed my bra up again and started playing with my nipples and even gave a cry of ecstasy when he pinched them hard.

"Andre...ohhh...please...please, Andre, let go to the bedroom now...ohhh God please." I gasped out as he tortured me with pleasure. His mouth sand hands and fingers seemed to be everywhere.

I wanted him inside me so bad, more than I ever wanted another man. I knew it would feel so good and I would enjoy it even if I did not have an orgasm. I thought maybe I could try and fake one for him to help his ego and I wanted him to feel as good as he was making me feel. Another reason I begged him to take me to the bedroom was that I was actually more than a little afraid he would fuck me right there on the couch in front of Sarah and Carl and I had enough of being humiliated in front of them.

Andre gave my right nipple one last hard pinch causing me to cry out again and he stood up and held out his hand. I pulled down my bra and took his hand with a smile on my lips and he helped me off the couch. I stood up and looked over at Sarah and Carl. I saw Sarah's panties on the floor and she was now straddling Carl and he had her dress lifted up to expose a very cute alabaster complexion tiny butt and his fingers were still working in and out of her pussy as they kissed. Sarah was so wet that I could see her sex fluids had slickened her skinny thighs and it made me notice the same feeling on my own thighs. I blushed at how wet I was.

One of Carl's hands completely swallowed up Sarah's entire tiny butt and the black flesh of his hand over Sarah's pale completion was sexy. My eyes flew open wide and I actually stopped walking when I saw Carl's large black hand spread Sarah's pale butt cheeks apart and exposed her pussy and butthole and heard her give a very loud almost screaming gasp when one of Carl's large fingers entered her very tiny butthole.

I heard Andre chuckle and I turned back to him, "Yeah Carl said the little white slut likes it in the ass." He commented and before I could react told me to show me where my bedroom was.

The other couple did not even glance our way as I led Andre down the hall to my bedroom. Oddly as we walked down the hall I did not think of how good it was going to have him in my mouth or what my look at my first black penis was going to be like or even how he was going to feel inside me. I kept thinking of how Sarah and Carl looked when we left them. Sarah was so small and skinny and Carl was so large that Sarah looked like a little doll compared to Carl and I thought the contrast of their size and color of their skin was sexy. Even though I was three or four inches taller than Sarah and not as skinny as she was Andre was much taller than me and bigger than me and I wondered if we looked as sexy with his muscular body on top of mine. I was beginning to see the appeal Sarah had when she told me she only dated black men.

All thoughts of the other couple in my den went completely out of my head when Andre and I got to my bedroom. He found the overhead light switch and turned it on and Andre took a moment to look over the room and made a comment about how nice it was and said he liked the king sized bed and made a vulgar comment how nice it was to have a large bed to fuck my brains out in. I stood just barely in the door of the room was I watched him and admired his body and even looked at him with lust in my eyes. Younger or not he was extremely handsome. Andre walked to my bed and put his hand on one of the posts at the footboard of my four poster bed and turned and grinned at me.

"Bet these can come in handy." I honestly had no clue what he meant and just smiled and nodded.

I was starting to feel guilty again and rethinking what I was doing, even though I was highly aroused I started to doubt myself and also now completely alone with Andre, the fear I felt before that had gone away while making out with him on the couch had returned. I had no idea if he was going to hurt me or not. After all he was someone I just met and an admitted gang banger, and spent time in jail. But I had begun to doubt he was like those gang members I saw on documentaries on TV about gangs and even saw the movie Colors. I was beginning to think him and Carl and whoever else was in their gang were just playing at it and not hard core. But he still scared me.

Andre sat on the edge of my bed, "Well get in here, girl." He said.

I closed my bedroom door and walked closer to him and I started to tremble with both fear and excitement. When I got about three feet from Andre he actually held up his foot and used it to stop me and I thought that was very rude of him.

"Take off your clothes...all the way down to your panties. I want to see that body of yours."

His voice seemed to change back to when we were in the car where he pulled my hair and told me what he was going to do to me. It was commanding and forceful and even frightening. My hands were still trembling when I reached behind me and unzipped my torn dress and let is fall to the ground. I then unhooked my bra and slid it off my shoulders and it to fell to the ground. As silly as this may sound I instinctually covered my breasts by folding my arms over my chest. It was a silly reaction because he had already seen them, hell even allowed Carl and Sarah to see them, but I still felt the need to cover them to gain a little dignity, of which I felt I had almost none left at this point.

"Lower your arms." Andre ordered me and I did. "Damn, Jennifer, you got great tits."

I smiled not so much for the compliment but the fact he finally called me by my name and not "bitch" or "whore." Honestly I knew I had great breasts. Andre looked over my body with lust and his look caused me to blush. He lifted one foot and put it on my thigh just above my knee.

"Take off my boots." He said in a commanding voice.

I giggled, "Seriously?"

Andre pushed my with his foot and I almost fell down. I looked at Andre and was about to say something and maybe even tell him to leave but the look he returned made me bite my tongue. It was a look that scared me. I swallowed hard and moved back to him.

"Ok." I said softly.

Andre brought his foot up again and put it on my thigh, this tome higher up, and I untied, unlaced, and removed his boot. I them repeated the process on the other foot. Standing there in only my panties, scared of what this boy may do to me, and removing his Timberlands was very humiliating. I felt so ashamed of myself for the way I allowed Andre to treat me now and earlier but I could not deny the feeling it gave me also. To be treated in a way I never had before in my life was very arousing. To add to my shame Andre had me remove his socks also.

"Now I believe earlier some white whore offered to suck my cock." I swallowed hard again and nodded my head. "Well get down on your knees and get to it."

Andre did not act like any eighteen year old boy I would have thought would act when an older woman was about to give him a blow job. I thought he would be less...well, in command and so excited he would just let me do what I was going to do and be so happy he was getting a blow job I could control the situation. That was not the case at all and the thought I had much earlier in the car about being able to manipulate him due to his age was utterly gone. I knew by his actions now and earlier he was going to be in charge, which excited me.

As I took a step closer Andre removed his tee shirt and I actually gave a little gasp as I stared at his muscular chest. His body was well...awesome! I got on my knees in front of him and started ot unbuckle his belt and then his pants and he lifted his butt to allow me to pull his pants down. I then pulled down his solid blue boxer shorts.

"Oh my God!" The words just escaped my mouth as I spoke aloud what I was thinking.

My assumption earlier of his penis being maybe average or smaller was completely wrong. He had the biggest penis I ever saw, not that I saw many; just three, but it was larger than the three I had seen. The first one was the man I lost my virginity to and he was about average size; maybe six inches. My next boyfriend I dated was even a little smaller, and Sean was the largest of the three at just a tad over seven inches. I knew that for a fact because one night after we had been married for just little over a month I was being silly and actually measured him.

Andre's was about eight maybe eight and a half inches long and thick. Much thicker than the other ones I had seen. It was fully erect and looked to be perfectly shaped from the shaft going up to the head of his penis. The first man I had been with sexually had a larger bulbous head and I did not like the look of it, but Andre's was perfectly shaped in comparison to the rest of it. His penis and scrotum was even darker black than his skin on his body and I thought that was sexy. I reached out and took his penis in my right hand and started to move it up and down his shaft, causing him to moan out in pleasure. I have long, thin fingers and if they were shorter I don't think I could have put my hand all the way around his penis.

"You like that black cock don't you?" Andre asked me with an amused voice.

I kept running my hand up and down his penis and did not take my eyes off of it when I answered him, "Yes." I said in a husky, lust filled voice.

"First black dick you ever had in your mouth?"

"Yes."

Andre reached out and once again grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head up hard to make me look at him. I gave a yelp and whimper of pain.

"Yeah you white bitches are all the same, you think sucking a black cock is gross but you're all black cock whores who deep down want to." Andre said with a sneer. "Well, get to it, white slut. Suck my cock."

"Just...just don't do it in my mouth...finish I mean...please, Andre." I pleaded.

Andre let go of my hair, "Just suck it good, bitch. Show me if a married white whore knows how to suck a black cock."

Earlier in my story or to be more exact my confession, I mentioned I was a prude sexually and did not have such things as fetishes. Well as I also mentioned earlier I did really enjoy to give oral sex to a man for several reasons, one being if I did not want to have intercourse I would perform oral sex until he finished so he would not have sex with me, another being I just enjoyed the feeling of a hard penis in my mouth, and then there was the fetish aspect I had; if it could be called a fetish. I highly enjoyed the taste and smell of a man's penis and his crotch area. I don't mean if a man had not showered in days and is all reeking down there, but I do enjoy it if like he has been working out and it gets sweaty and has a stronger musky scent.

As I lowered my head I inhaled deeply to enjoy the scent of Andre's penis and it smelled so good to me. We had been dancing a lot earlier and we both had been perspiring at times so he had a nice musky scent to him that I enjoyed. I then parted my lips and took Andre in my mouth.

Now I fancied myself as a good oral sex giver. While I had only sucked three penises in my almost twenty-five years I had given a lot of blow jobs. The first man just a few because we did not date long, but my second boyfriend I dated for two years before I had intercourse with him and during those two years I satisfied his manly needs by giving him blow jobs and almost every date we had ended in me sucking his penis. Then I had given Sean a lot of blow jobs also; so I had a lot of practice. I did have to open my mouth wider than I had before but I managed to put my mouth around Andre's penis.

Andre gave a masculine moan and leaned back on his elbows to allow me to do my thing. I first took his penis in my mouth just a little past the head and started running my tongue over and around the tip of his penis and from the moan Andre gave I knew he liked that so I worked his erection like that for a few more moments. I then lowered my head down more and took him more into my mouth, I knew I was not going to be able to deep throat him. I could barely get my husband's cock all the way down my throat without gagging or chocking so I knew I could not do it to Andre but I was determined to give him a great blow job and when he was about to orgasm I would pull my head off of him and jerk his penis until he finished.

I relaxed my throat and slowly lowered my mouth down further on his large black erection until I gagged and saw I still had about two inches left to deep throat him completely. I did not try to go any further because I knew that was as much as I could take without choking and slowly lifted my head. I then removed my mouth from his penis and started licking the area of his upper thighs between his scrotum, I liked licking a man there because it always had a much more masculine musky scent and taste that I enjoyed. I ran my tongue on both sides letting myself enjoy the taste and smell of Andre's private area.

"Fuck, that's it...uhhh...lick my balls now." Andre ordered me.

I was not much on licking or sucking a man's testicles or even fondling them during oral sex and normally did not even when asked. Lucky for me Sean was not into that either. He did not like his balls played with during sex, but apparently Andre did. I gently took one in my mouth and ran my tongue over it and delighted in the manly sounds of pleasure Andre made. I then did the same to his other testicle and by the time I was done working his balls with my mouth his scrotum was covered in my saliva. I licked down more and down over his perineum or taint.

"Oh shit that feels good." Andre told me. "You white sluts are nasty."

Ignoring his crude comment I licked my way back up and took his testicles in my mouth one more time and then moved back to his erection. I took his penis in my mouth again and started bobbing my head up and down, making sure I did not go past my "gag point". Soon his thick black shaft was slick with my saliva and I took my right hand off his thigh and started to use it on his penis as I sucked him. Andre gave more masculine moans of pleasure and I made small whimpering sounds as I sucked his cock.